The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo sad it’s being axed but it’s no wonder after it was given a crap slot and they kept throwing in stupid twists. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm not that surprised tbh, the last UK series wasn't great and was so obviously producer led to the point you could see it wasn't real. Even the 2nd US version was boring too because it was all about game play, it redeemed itself at the end because the winner was a nice person but if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't be rushing to watch much more of it!

• Sad
What will all us bored housewives do with our copious amounts of free time now? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210507-131843_Instagram.jpg

As if Shabaz just posted this 😂😂 was probably the bitchy characters playing it like you did hun xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
what the blooooodyyyyy!!!
i’ve had no time whatsoever recently and totally planned to watch circle USA same times as the threads and then my spare time got taken up by binge watching line of duty for the first time. so i still need to catch up on the circle usa

i am sad they’re cancelling the UK version though🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m really surprised they are cancelling it .... makes no sense! There are so many twists they could have introduced. So 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hello again everyone, it’s been a while! I’ve just heard the news about channel 4 😢 I’m glad we got a good few weeks of commentary for last season and I hope another channel picks it up! But it would be nice to have it on 6 days a week at 9pm so I don’t lose track 😋 Hope you’re all keeping well and there’s been no more vicious online attacks by certain members of The Circle 😘 (also has my invitation to @calmyourritas and Hashu’s wedding got lost in the post?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello again everyone, it’s been a while! I’ve just heard the news about channel 4 😢 I’m glad we got a good few weeks of commentary for last season and I hope another channel picks it up! But it would be nice to have it on 6 days a week at 9pm so I don’t lose track 😋 Hope you’re all keeping well and there’s been no more vicious online attacks by certain members of The Circle 😘 (also has my invitation to @calmyourritas and Hashu’s wedding got lost in the post?!)
I’m marrying Mitchell instead now, but only if hes topless with a beard

• Haha
I don’t understand why they’ve cancelled it.. wonder if it’s anything to do with the “hate” they all received?
also forgot about tonight’s special😬 I usually watch gogglebox at 9 😩🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.