The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do you guys reckon will be fan favourite? I haven’t really been following the vibe online as didn’t want spoilers so I have no idea like who people are 🥰

I hope Mitchell / Chloe are fan favourites. Do you think Courtney has a chance?
Mitchell is working his ass harder than Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman so I'd be shocked if he didn't scoop it. I don't know what the others are doing though, but I'd be shocked if they were on such an offensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@calmyourritas Read this https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/15/style/celebrity-phone-numbers.amp.html

Don’t expect to become best friends. Texting these numbers generally results in a stream of automated updates. (If you dial the number, you’ll hear a custom voice mail message, asking you to send a text message. “Text me, I don’t ever answer my phone calls,” Mr. Paul’s says.)

After I sent Ashton Kutcher a message in July, I received several texts full of disjointed thoughts and a photo. Eventually, I unsubscribed. Sorry, Ashton.

Is it their real number?
No, the phone numbers celebrities are sharing are not their personal cellphone numbers, unless it’s a mistake. Chances are, they have teamed up with a start-up called Community, a tech company in Los Angeles that has raised $35 million to help corporations, stars and other high-profile clients manage direct messaging with a mass audience.

Mitchell is working his ass harder than Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman so I'd be shocked if he didn't scoop it. I don't know what the others are doing though, but I'd be shocked if they were on such an offensive.

does anyone follow any of the la influencer crowd. I’m too old for it but I got really into the drama. My favourite gal is Trisha paytas! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Anyways I can see Mitchell hanging out with the Tana Mongeau crew - she hangs out with Harry from 2hot2handle! Only issue is girls all have only fans, monetise their sexuality and aim to be trophy wives. I don’t know if he would fit in with them but I reckon that’s the goal for 22 year old Mitchell.

REMEMBER GUYS HE IS TRYING TO CREATE GENERATIONAL WEALTH!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Who do you guys reckon will be fan favourite? I haven’t really been following the vibe online as didn’t want spoilers so I have no idea like who people are 🥰

I hope Mitchell / Chloe are fan favourites. Do you think Courtney has a chance?
I think River/Lee because he was just so lovely ❤

Reactions: 4
It'll be worse at 2100 because we normally watch on Thursdays :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've changed my mind about the notifications, they're depressing as hell when they're all sad faces.

Not even the thread title can cheer me up 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Cheer up guys here's some shirtless Mitchell.
Hopefully he invests his scam text money on some wardrobe staples.

I saw him saying something about how his number had been leaked... don't lie Mitchell, not very religiously minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 3