The Circle #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact Manrika would have won if she didn’t put felix first makes it even sweeter

Reactions: 20
Meh, I’m over it........
Y’all are funny I’ll give you that, even on a 24 hour delay (when I read)

but don’t think I don’t hate you a little bit.

like 3%, down from a solid 72% 😐 give me until 2pm I’ll be at about .7 percent and read your posts 😒

edit; how the duck did felix win! I mean the girl has good hair but come on! She’s not syed 😐
I’m glad you only hate us a little bit now.. maybe you’ll find it in yourself one day to become a Geezer Girl ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They did say Manrika meeting Felix at the dinner went on for about half hour so lots of editing occured 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact Manrika would have won if she didn’t put felix first makes it even sweeter
I’m not 100% sure but she only could have won if she put Tom up top. Which was never going to happen. It’s delicious.

Keep coming across circle related memes and I’m here for it
D51724F8-CD5C-4A10-8342-1311D251AB37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m glad you only hate us a little bit now.. maybe you’ll find it in yourself one day to become a Geezer Girl ❤
Circle type message, honest face 😇

Ya girl is a girls girl through and through, no matta’ what I’m 100% loyal to my gezza gals until the end no matta’ what I’ve got ya back gal, I would neva betray a friendship not for no-won but have I told you about my alcoholic dad, my cash strapped mum and my childhood cat who only had one ear.......

Hashtag totally went to delete this thread
Hashtag wanted to ban all you fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I've just woke up at 12.30 so I think I had fun last night, think I might need to pop the episode on again with fresh eyes

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ya girl is a girls girl through and through, no matta’ what I’m 100% loyal to my gezza gals until the end no matta’ what I’ve got ya back gal, I would neva betray a friendship not for no-won but have I told you about my alcoholic dad, my cash strapped mum and my childhood cat who only had one ear.......

You love us really #remorsefultattlegeezergals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People on the Facebook group are saying Natalya should have shared the prize money with Manrika because they were tied and it would have helped her mum. How about no 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
People on the Facebook group are saying Natalya should have shared the prize money with Manrika because they were tied and it would have helped her mum. How about no 🤢🤢🤢
I'm sure that's *big letters, huge* EXACTLY what Manrika would have done if it had gone the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure that's *big letters, huge* EXACTLY what Manrika would have done if it had gone the other way.
Exactly! Someone said that Felix getting into a relationship with Manrika was ‘deeply hurtful’. I’m sorry but Manrika knew what the circle was all about. I mean for all Felix knew Manrika could have been a bloke too. It’s all part of the game. Maybe this will be a lesson for future contestants to not get into circle relationships or if they do to take them with a pinch of salt. You are there to win a prize, not to find love.

Reactions: 12
Exactly! Someone said that Felix getting into a relationship with Manrika was ‘deeply hurtful’. I’m sorry but Manrika knew what the circle was all about. I mean for all Felix knew Manrika could have been a bloke too. It’s all part of the game. Maybe this will be a lesson for future contestants to not get into circle relationships or if they do to take them with a pinch of salt. You are there to win a prize, not to find love.
If they're going to try and twist the situation to make her a victim, what about all of her victims?! She could have won the 100k and still needed to take out a loan to pay them compensation!

Some people need a slap...

Reactions: 10
They’re only mad because she’s a girl, when it was Dan / Alex no one cared that much about Alex catfishing Dan in series one! As Natalya said, if she went in as herself she’d be out as they’d be threatened and it’s the same thing now, just jealousy

Reactions: 11
Manrika playing all nicey nicey to people’s circle faces was the biggest catfish in there

Reactions: 14

This is the only reply I would’ve deemed acceptable, so proud ❤

Reactions: 8
Manrika was an absolute boot during the meeting and final bit. I knew she was bad vibes from the start but she was horrid when she was actually around the other finalists.

Also the fact that Father Tom ended up being the kingmaker has done me in 🤣 did they try to be tactical with ratings? RIP #triplethreat

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.