The Circle #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning #GeezerGals
I'm absolutely gutted I missed the "live" final on here last night ...me and the husband have been struck down with a minging vomiting bug!
Feeling better this morning, so catching up with all your comments!

I am *MASSIVE LETTERS* DELIGHTED that snaky Manrika didn't win!
Her face at the dinner... She was absolutely fweeemin!!! 😂
Delighted for Natalya, she played an excellent game!!!🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning #geezergals had to change my vote as I forgot I had a hot date with Steve Arnott on Sunday nights!

Last night was great, wish I’d checked out the Insta lives before I went to bed, sounds like they were interesting.

#circleusanext

Reactions: 6
So pleased that Natalya aka Shelix won! I don’t usually post but I do lurk and wanted to say thank you for your great posts! I have laughed so hard at some of them ❤

Reactions: 10
Well, that title, thanks for spoiling the ending for everyone who’s said they don’t watch until the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️

bitter.....

It took me ages to find out who won last night 2 new threads in one day
twitter thankfully haven’t ruined it for anyone!!
You lot put it in the bleeping title

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, that title, thanks for spoiling the ending for everyone who’s said they don’t watch until the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️

bitter.....

twitter thankfully haven’t ruined it for anyone!!
You lot put it in the bleeping title
In our defense we didn't expect a new thread so soon 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning #GeezerGals
I'm absolutely gutted I missed the "live" final on here last night ...me and the husband have been struck down with a minging vomiting bug!
Feeling better this morning, so catching up with all your comments!

I am *MASSIVE LETTERS* DELIGHTED that snaky Manrika didn't win!
Her face at the dinner... She was absolutely fweeemin!!! 😂
Delighted for Natalya, she played an excellent game!!!🥳
I think we all could have vomited at the thought of Manrika winning 🤮 glad you're feeling better!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Meh, I’m over it........
Y’all are funny I’ll give you that, even on a 24 hour delay (when I read)

but don’t think I don’t hate you a little bit.

like 3%, down from a solid 72% 😐 give me until 2pm I’ll be at about .7 percent and read your posts 😒

edit; how the duck did felix win! I mean the girl has good hair but come on! She’s not syed 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a morning that was catching up 1 1/2 threads! Also listened to S1 Alex’s podcast with Natalya. Didn’t spill any tea sadly.

Reactions: 2
I just wanna hear them all say Manrika is a witch and they all dislike her now tbh. But they’re all probably not that immature or petty🤣

Still not seen Manrika publicly congratulate Natalya apart from one tiny message in the comments section.

Reactions: 9
I had to stay off tattle because I didn’t get to see final .... just caught up .... my 2021 has been made!! Manrika ..... that’s karma witch!

Tattlefam raise a glass to the bully falling at the last hurdle

Manrika clapping trying to be happy for her .... classic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.