Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gflo93

Did anyone watch Tim’s (❤) live with Natalya and Andy. Tim asked Andy whether he thinks the catfishes in the game are immoral and he said his opinion has changed, that he doesn’t and that Manrika played herself and played a really immoral game compared to the catfishes 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m laughing that he cut out my profile pic so it looks like I’m a hater whereas I actually am a Hashu stan account..xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
People on the Facebook group are saying Natalya should have shared the prize money with Manrika because they were tied and it would have helped her mum. How about no 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
The fact Manrika would have won if she didn’t put felix first makes it even sweeter
I’m not 100% sure but she only could have won if she put Tom up top. Which was never going to happen. It’s delicious.

Keep coming across circle related memes and I’m here for it
D51724F8-CD5C-4A10-8342-1311D251AB37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

calmyourritas

VIP Member
LOL! He is so thirsty... child he has an Instagram stan account with 14 followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also this forum doesn’t come up when you google Shabaz the circle ... so how did he find us? He must have sought it out ...
It does when you type in “The circle Shabaz hate” hahahahah... wonder why he didn’t call out @Sloppys for saying they want to throw a crumpet at him 😭😭
97711355-9485-460E-9CDE-386321067531.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My boyfriend said at 10, “shall I go upstairs so you can watch your show?” and honestly I nearly burst into tears

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

KINGAA

VIP Member
Just seen Natalya is doing Cameos but donating all proceeds to Children with Cancer U.K. - that’s our winner, what a queen!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Honestly I’m so bored of this narrative that tattle is the nastiest place on the internet when Twitter, the Daily Mail comments (and actually Facebook to an extent) are way worse

• Heart
Reactions: 25

malolo

VIP Member
Don't worry Shabaz, you'll be even more irrelevant to us all tomorrow once The Circle US starts. Fisty bumps and love to you 👊 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sarsibob

I think the difference between the two was natalya wasnt saying to the screen- oh I love you so much, your my bestie and I've got your back forever and then in real life sticking her fingers down her throat and saying, you are such a bitch and I hate you. Natalya was playing a game but she wasnt pretending to have someones back and then sticking a massive knife in it - when she said she had someones back she was being genuine about it

Reactions: 24

malolo

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the more I realise how much of a hypocrite he is.

Wasn't he voicing opinions of his fellow contestants in less than glowing ways when he was on the show? Has he forgotten all the things he said about Felix?

And how is singling out and bringing attention to @calmyourritas any better than what he's accusing us of doing?

It's almost as if people put themselves forward for reality TV these days so they can instantly play the victim, rather than face the reality that they just might not be as amazing as they tell themselves they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

malolo

VIP Member
I'm honestly not meaning this in a sense of telling people what to write on here because we can write whatever we want (obviously within reason) but I think we need to move on from 'caring' about old news that's most definitely past its expiry.

It would be a different story if they all lived holier than thou lives and never had a negative word to say about anyone, but we know that's not the case because we've all seen it with our own eyes, and if that's the public version then what's the private version like?

We come here to enjoy a show and have a bit of fun with some like minded people. We've all had good things to say about people on The Circle but that will always be ignored to suit a narrative and it's pitiful. There hasn't been any hate posted, (ust because something isn't praise doesn't make it hate), and it's certainly not been directly aimed at anyone, but people see what they want to see and fail to realise that people are allowed to voice opinions even if they're not sycophantic.

Life isn't full of people loving you, regardless of whether you've put yourself in the public domain or not, I don't know how they've gotten as old without realising that, just most of us don't actively seek out negativity to push our own agendas. We're not the ones drawing attention to an apparent issue that's relatively hidden away from anyone that doesn't want to know.

And anyway, if we were such awful people would we all have each other's backs through all of this? And I don't just mean have each other's backs when it benefits us individually either.

Let's just look forward and get ready to go transatlantic ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22