The Circle #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad i brought up my 28 year old daughter to have a vast and diverse musical knowledge, but it does make me feel old now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joey Fatone is the one you know, not JC?! the best singer and the true star. He deserved the be much bigger than JT but I guess Britney got JT to where he was unfortunately for JC
I think I know Joey Fatone from a Hannah Montana episode and Dancing with the Stars 🤣 had a google of JC and I don’t have a clue who he is, sorry KINGAA 💔

• Haha
  • Wow
Savannah is savage! Her game playing from the beginning gives me Manrika vibes.... she will stab everyone in the back. I predict she will use Courtney and he will be collateral damage by calling people out as he ain’t a 🐍

I’m so glad i brought up my 28 year old daughter to have a vast and diverse musical knowledge, but it does make me feel old now 😂
Same, from when mine were little I always played them different types of music and told them about the artists etc and now they're teenagers they both love a mix of genres but mostly prefer music from before they were born! My son hates most modern music! It always shocks me when people don't know music from different generations as I was brought up listening to my parents music as well as my generation!

Reactions: 2
Omg I've been in love with JT since I was about 9 😂😭 (I'm 29 now)
i saw him on tour a few years back, I wasn’t that impressed - not because of the music just very expensive, he had no screens so missed a lot and he was actually not as good looking in person as I thought he was! And he had an interlude for like 20mins so sat there bored after dancing away for an hour, it was a mood killer having all the lights come up!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i saw him on tour a few years back, I wasn’t that impressed - not because of the music just very expensive, he had no screens so missed a lot and he was actually not as good looking in person as I thought he was! And he had an interlude for like 20mins so sat there bored after dancing away for an hour, it was a mood killer having all the lights come up!
I've seen him a few times and got very lucky on 2 occasions to be near the stage!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ahh that makes me feel better cause I couldn't get tickets 😂 also no one would pay that much to come with me

I was such a fangirl back in the day (but I was 12 when Justified came out so it's fine), I also love him with The Lonely Island haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.