Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @What’s the craic Jack (sorry I cannot tag you)
Good morning my geezer gals and gladiators! What a night! I’m still high from the adrenaline.

For those interested, we are planning on watching The Circle US together from next week LIVE. 9pm seems to be the general consensus(?) There are 4 episodes dropping a week, so please vote for which 4 days you would prefer if you want to join us.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It took me ages to find out who won last night 2 new threads in one day 👏 glad manrika didn't win!! Now i have 3 episodes to watch before starting the circle usa 😂

Reactions: 9
Thank you as ever @calmyourritas for a fab new thread 😘

Gutted it's over but looking forward to the US series so we can continue. I will probably miss chat if it's Fri/Sat nights as I have outdoor pub bookings from next week 🍻🥳 But will join in whenever I can. Love this thread

• Heart
Thread title by @What’s the craic Jack (sorry I cannot tag you)
Good morning my geezer gals and gladiators! What a night! I’m still high from the adrenaline.

For those interested, we are planning on watching The Circle US together from next week LIVE. 9pm seems to be the general consensus(?) There are 4 episodes dropping a week, so please vote for which 4 days you would prefer if you want to join us.
Thanks for spoiling us by creating all these threads! I think the man himself would approve of the title 😅
Screenshot_20210410-031709_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spasibo @calmyourritas, the last 24 hours have been a whirlwind #24hoursintattlegeezergals (channel 4 can have that one for a small commission)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m working late shifts next week 😩 I will have to catch up with you guys when I can. Will be with you in geezer gal spirit ♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just caught up and I am shook that Felix won!! So glad it wasn't Manrika though.
I'm so interested to know if any of the players have discussed their thoughts on Manrika since watching the show. Has anyone seen anything??
Unless they do a reunion show I can't imagine there will be a viewers choice as this was filmed last September!

Reactions: 7
Just caught up and I am shook that Felix won!! So glad it wasn't Manrika though.
I'm so interested to know if any of the players have discussed their thoughts on Manrika since watching the show. Has anyone seen anything??
Unless they do a reunion show I can't imagine there will be a viewers choice as this was filmed last September!
Hashu, Femi (can't think of him as Joey 🤣), Pippa and Shabaz were live last night and they didn't say much about her. They're probably afraid to pile on her after seeing the public reaction. Will be interesting to see if there's a reunion and if it was filmed before the episodes aired as we might see their true opinions then!

Reactions: 3
Manrika’s face! 😂
That dress wasn’t very flattering was it, didn’t notice last night - there was too much going on!
I think she bought a size too small 😬 she's tiny but that dress is way too tight on her, looks like a sausage.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.