The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its moules et frites..now i understand you had to google it.. :LOL: my laptop sometimes plays tricks with me..have to say..i dropped a glass of wine in it a few years ago...but it still works ..although some keys dont work anymore like they used to..;)
I googled moules et frites and it showed the same so it's all good...I wasn't laughing at what happened to your laptop...that's just sad...sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the Pathetics are building a stable. Perhaps Trooper Billy would like to encourage Ernest to follow in his footsteps and become a deserter from the Household Cavalry?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It’s a Purple iPhone 12. Last year’s non-premium model but in a colour that only launched in April. So it’s still pricey.
i Use the Pro Max models. Just got the latest one and love it.

I don't know for all the other Tattlers but I really don't feel like watching any more vlogs from the P. family.
Their arrogance and sense of entitlement are awful.
They laugh at people in front of their camera and answer the comments with such an arrogance.

All of them. The two brothers, the sister, the French partner, the mother and even the father always working and mumbling things while ignoring the problems with his children leaving his wife coping with them.

And now, this military story that they still deny exists and do as if they are above laws, rules and principles.

I'll stick to Steph (sorry Steph), Dan (he's funny in his way and has changed his attitude etc) and Selmar (by curiosity haha).
I could never stand watching the Pethricks. For some reason they all seemed bored and mundane. And teabag only did the videos for money .

Reactions: 13
I took a look at Michael's facebook page several fundraisers in the past and from it states he just started school last year. Yeah it doesn't add up. I'm wondering if Andreeeeeeew leaked the story about Billy? Who else could it have been?

Reactions: 11
I took a look at Michael's facebook page several fundraisers in the past and from it states he just started school last year. Yeah it doesn't add up. I'm wondering if Andreeeeeeew leaked the story about Billy? Who else could it have been?
I don’t think Andrew did it…he’s a lover, not a fighter! 😆

From Andrew’s Instagram -

ED3419CD-302C-48A6-A298-3F51F8172BBC.jpeg
ED3CC967-E169-42E1-8CD1-2E98EA8E8C1F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Guess no Potty and Ruth for Christmas! Will be royally pissed off if Potty, Ruth, Nic, Marie and Antoine all arrive at the shitoo for the holidays.
I know, it's actually a shame as I liked the energy when they were in residence.

Although not surprised that they visit less and less now. Not because of covid, but because of SJ kind of spoiling things there now. I don't blame Ruthiewriter one bit for preferring not to be on camera, I would never in a million years want to be filmed while on a break in my holiday chateau! But SJ has spoilt things by filming all the time. She should take a break, put the camera down for a week, no gift grab vids, let people just relax.Or if she feels she must vlog, just vlog herself out and about, in the town, on a walk. No need to constantly force everyone to perform for the camera. It spoilt the naturalness, it spoilt the energy of the chateau and the channel, all the forced 'content', and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the main reason we don't see Potty and Ruthie and Larkin and Marie much any more.

Reactions: 25
Squirrelboy's obsession with furry animals is beyond odd. The way he stroked that squirrel waterbottle in the pharmacie was creppy. If SJ isn't careful, future workshops at the shitoo are going to be Furry Fandom retreats.

1639875665279.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He's gonna be a daddy????
let me explain..he is now a twink...well sort of..allready a bit old for that...if he ages and south americans age quickly...he is called a daddy..you also have an otter..a hunk..and lotts of types. a cub,,a bear...its gaytalk.for all the different type of guys...

Squirrelboy's obsession with furry animals is beyond odd. The way he stroked that squirrel waterbottle in the pharmacie was creppy. If SJ isn't careful, future workshops at the shitoo are going to be Furry Fandom retreats.

View attachment 931943
i have thought of that.too...i didnt dare to mention...i am glad you did.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.