The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let me explain..he is now a twink...well sort of..allready a bit old for that...if he ages and south americans age quickly...he is called a daddy..you also have an otter..a hunk..and lotts of types. a cub,,a bear...its gaytalk.for all the different type of guys...

i have thought of that.too...i didnt dare to mention...i am glad you did.. :rolleyes:
Thank you for that information!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aren't they all doing youtube for money? And, since it seems like a lot of us on the CD thread don't watch any of the Petherick videos will it ever work to put the Petherick comments on the Petherick thread? No? LOL! Too many times saying Petherick which now that I think about it looks a lot like Peter and Dick :ROFLMAO: Oh man, I need to lay off the sauce tonight - Happy Saturday (forgot what day it was for a sec) for those in my time zone!
There are actually quite a few of us on this thread who watch one, if not ALL of the Petherick vlogs. And some of us even post on the Petherick thread also.

And, yes, I'm sure all of the vloggers do it for the money.

Reactions: 11
I think Pony Boy tries to grow a beard to look grown up.The overall effect looks like mange.
Andrews has a hot beard. SquirrelNutkins' scraggly, gross, pubic neck abomination gives all beards a bad rap.
[/QUOTE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had to laugh...out loud..Fan is allergic to oysters,,,she had one bad oyster when she was 20..well i now understand why all that men ran away... :rolleyes: i always thought her oyster was closed for well endowed men...i understand why she has snort around...he for sure wouldnt damage her precious oyster..
I call bullshit on that allergy. You don’t get allergic from a bad oyster. You might get where you don’t want to eat them again because you’re scared you’ll puke and tit your brains out again, but that’s not an allergy. ALSO if you’re allergic to shellfish you probably can’t eat crab, shrimp, or MUSSELS (hello idiot) because they are also, in fact, shellfish. Shellfish allergies are serious and can kill you. Adults can suddenly develop an allergy to shellfish. They usually find out by surprise and have a life threatening experience and they are then advised by doctors to avoid all forms of shellfish. Cause it can kill you.

So congratulations! Stephanie! You too have a bullshit allergy just like your little support squirrel! He seems to give allergies to everyone he spends any time with.

🧵SUGGESTION. Allergies, My Ass!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Anybody find out why Dan did no video today, or was I right that he was at the engagement party salivating that he was with the "in crowd"?
More like the Island of Misfit Toys club.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The interesting thing about Michael’s advent vlogs is their simplicity. The first two vlogs were about putting up and decorating his Christmas tree, and the latest one was about hanging the garland in the cottage. I actually appreciate the simplicity of it…it’s not over the top. I don’t think he planned it that way…more than likely, he’s just scrambling to put these vlogs together, so not a lot of time. But, I think it actually works out in his favor. It’s nice to see more simplicity and less “Christmas vomit!” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aunt Chantal likes moulin et frites....well thats my kind of girl...you dont eat them out of the pan though...but you definitely use a shell to eat them..Snort didnt know..well he is from Limburg.. :rolleyes: he is forgiven...i bet he is allergic to moulins ...
Same! I like her. For many years moulins we’re my favorite lunch from a French cafe near my office!

Reactions: 7
I think Miracle Bubble Girl may be on medication, steroids or something. Her hair in the vlog when she was cooking was just all over the place. I mean I still have not had post lockdown haircut so I appreciate untamed hair. But I am not pushing myself forward to be on vlogs. Just tie it back.
At least Natti always looks presentable and seems to shy away from camera unless in the Grab Galas. MBG reminds me of that super fan who kept on asking for validation people saw him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gee was busy today wasn’t reading tattle & OMG missed the drama. Truly disgusted that Billy could walk away & evade any consequences for 12 years! They have no shame apparently. No wonder Gwen has a sour puss most of the time. I for one will not watch any of them going forward.

Reactions: 23
I had to laugh...out loud..Fan is allergic to oysters,,,she had one bad oyster when she was 20..well i now understand why all that men ran away... :rolleyes: i always thought her oyster was closed for well endowed men...i understand why she has snort around...he for sure wouldnt damage her precious oyster..
When I was six or seven, my grandfather gave me a large package of licorice. He warned me not to eat it all at once. Of course, being six or seven, I ate the whole bag. I threw most of it up, but I have never claimed I was ever "allergic" to licorice. (It's only been recently that I can stomach a licorice taste).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I call bullshit on that allergy. You don’t get allergic from a bad oyster. You might get where you don’t want to eat them again because you’re scared you’ll puke and tit your brains out again, but that’s not an allergy. ALSO if you’re allergic to shellfish you probably can’t eat crab, shrimp, or MUSSELS (hello idiot) because they are also, in fact, shellfish. Shellfish allergies are serious and can kill you. Adults can suddenly develop an allergy to shellfish. They usually find out by surprise and have a life threatening experience and they are then advised by doctors to avoid all forms of shellfish. Cause it can kill you.

So congratulations! Stephanie! You too have a bullshit allergy just like your little support squirrel! He seems to give allergies to everyone he spends any time with.

Yes, it sounds more like a mental aversion to the oysters rather than a true allergy. My son and one of my daughters are allergic to shellfish so we always had to be extra careful when cooking and serving any shellfish. I love ALL shellfish as well as pretty much all seafood and fresh water fish. Well...actually I don't eat octopus or squid...much too chewy for my taste...LOL

And that's a fantastic thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am many many pages behind… but I just watched the latest shatvent vlog and heard SJ talking about how she is allergic to oysters… because she ate at bad one once upon a time! I literally yelled at TV “THATS NOT HOW ALLERGIES WORK!!!” It just means you’re a picky eater because you ate a bad oyster once and were to childish to eat another one ever again! Gawwwwd these people!

if that’s how this lot defines allergy, no wonder snortis allergic to everything

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Off topic here but....I just watched Escaping The Madhouse: The Nellie Bly story and it was so shocking and scary....I think we can all be grateful that we didn't live in those days.

Reactions: 5
Billy Petherick is a prick. It's all in the open, gurrl. At least put out a PR statement that you're sorry, you dumb box.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My little brother was in the US Air Force and was deployed twice to Afghanistan. He suffers from PTSD and it has caused some problems between him and some of my other siblings (to the point that they do not speak to one another, even after two+ years). It's disgraceful what Billy did. How grossly unfair if he was able to "buy off" the years he deserted, thanks to his heiress wife. He should be in prison, but we all know that prison is only for poor people.
Heart breaking about your brother… much love to him and I hope he can find peace and health
I originally come from Middle East and I was born and raised during a long war… and I’m still scarred by it 30 years later…

I won’t go into my opinion about warmongering governments who put their citizens in danger to invade other countries for freedom’s oil’s sake…

moving on…
Has anyone seen new season of Witcher.. fabulous show!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

While Fanny irritates the hades out of me, I do understand- I am ONLY allergic to mussels in all the "frutti del mar" categories, and only discovered it whilst I lived in Italy (mussels will make me very ill within 15 minutes of consuming them- yet, I can still consume oysters, crab, scallops, etc. What gives?) It's not psychological- my mum is an RN, and helped me figure out this is due to a specific enzyme my body can not process. In my 30s (I grew up pretty much drinking half a gallon of milk a day), I also developed lactose intolerance, which we suspect is a result of one of my many immunizations, as I was traveling often and had to get many wonky immunizations (oh vey to having a good mum I can have this conversation with!). Lactose intolerance is actually no joke- for me, I know within 15 minutes if "someone poisoned the well"- it's a real thing- and I will need to find a bathroom right away- and spend the remainder of my day in gastrointestinal misery. While I am not a Fan-fender, I understand her oyster allergy (it happens), but am still a little wary of BJJs "supposed allergies", as he consumes a lot of things that if he did have actual allergies to (especially dairy), would make him terribly ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.