The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never stand watching the Pethricks. For some reason they all seemed bored and mundane. And teabag only did the videos for money .
Aren't they all doing youtube for money? And, since it seems like a lot of us on the CD thread don't watch any of the Petherick videos will it ever work to put the Petherick comments on the Petherick thread? No? LOL! Too many times saying Petherick which now that I think about it looks a lot like Peter and Dick :ROFLMAO: Oh man, I need to lay off the sauce tonight - Happy Saturday (forgot what day it was for a sec) for those in my time zone!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i guess one of his militarymates..being jealous...
You may have a point on it being someone from his former military unit, but I don't think it was out of jealousy. The majority of military personnel (regardless of branch of service or country for which they serve) have the utmost loyalty to their country, and desertion is one of those offenses that is viewed just below treason. There is a good chance a former superior or peer recognized him in Channel 4, "WHAT?!? That's that soup-sandwich sh*tbag who went AWOL... Are you kidding me?" and proceeded to call his/her former coworkers/commanders/etc. The military mafia is strong. I suspect he was a less-than-stellar soldier, and went AWOL to avoid non-judicial punishment for something he did. Billy has proven he is not the brightest crayon in the box- you would think one who deserted would keep a low profile, as that is a very grievous offense to commit subject to a court-martial.

I know, it's actually a shame as I liked the energy when they were in residence.

Although not surprised that they visit less and less now. Not because of covid, but because of SJ kind of spoiling things there now. I don't blame Ruthiewriter one bit for preferring not to be on camera, I would never in a million years want to be filmed while on a break in my holiday chateau! But SJ has spoilt things by filming all the time. She should take a break, put the camera down for a week, no gift grab vids, let people just relax.Or if she feels she must vlog, just vlog herself out and about, in the town, on a walk. No need to constantly force everyone to perform for the camera. It spoilt the naturalness, it spoilt the energy of the chateau and the channel, all the forced 'content', and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the main reason we don't see Potty and Ruthie and Larkin and Marie much any more.
@Lady of the Lake, Fanny's never going to give it a break- every video she posts brings in $$$ from Patron and YouTube. She couldn't possibly make a vlog without the others, as there is little content in "waking up at noon, someone brings me tea, edits videos..." I suspect some of the guests/residents find the constant filming annoying, but I don't think this is the reason Potty/Ruthie/Headless Nick/Nick's Marie are absent- I think they've all grown weary of dealing with Fanny herself, as she always has to be the center of attention, which does not mesh with a "relaxing family holiday."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You may have a point on it being someone from his former military unit, but I don't think it was out of jealousy. The majority of military personnel (regardless of branch of service or country for which they serve) have the utmost loyalty to their country, and desertion is one of those offenses that is viewed just below treason. There is a good chance a former superior or peer recognized him in Channel 4, "WHAT?!? That's that soup-sandwich sh*tbag who went AWOL... Are you kidding me?" and proceeded to call his/her former coworkers/commanders/etc. The military mafia is strong. I suspect he was a less-than-stellar soldier, and went AWOL to avoid non-judicial punishment for something he did. Billy has proven he is not the brightest crayon in the box- you would think one who deserted would keep a low profile, as that is a very grievous offense to commit subject to a court-martial.
i think Billyboy knew very well how this would end..if he deserted in the army of Napoleon...he for sure kept himself under wraps..,in those times he lost his head...,he is no fool .....he knew this would come and haunt him...but he just didnt care..In France together with a wealthy girlfriend..tied her up with two kids.....he is very clever...to keep himself connected to Gwens money..and he knows she will pay..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
From Wikipedia… “A daddy in gay culture is a slang term meaning an (typically) older man sexually involved in a relationship or wanting sex with a younger male.”
I have a close friend and previous boss that my BFF and I call Daddy. He is gay, but it all started a few years ago when she was single and we were having a conversation and she said that if by a certain age that she was not with someone, that she would love him to be a sperm donor. So from that day forward, "Daddy" he became. lol it took me years to call him that, I was so used to calling him the nickname of his name that isn't professional for him now either. I came across a teeshirt this year near Pride, I left it in the store thinking it was not his colour ( pale aqua with Daddy written across the left chest ) but I told him about it and he said that he would totally would wear it, so I went back for it 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i think Billyboy knew very well how this would end..if he deserted in the army of Napoleon...he for sure kept himself under wraps..,in those times he lost his head...,he is no fool .....he knew this would come and haunt him...but he just didnt care..In France together with a wealthy girlfriend..tied her up with two kids.....he is very clever...to keep himself connected to Gwens money..and he knows she will pay..
I wonder if Gwen had any idea of any of this when she met him... If not, I actually feel sympathy for her.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Gwen had any idea of any of this when she met him... If not, I actually feel sympathy for her.
I'm guessing she found out pretty early on. Totally a guess. But I think she was into handsome bad boys. I mean they met in the street and he was drunk (so he tells it). I think he seemed exciting to her ... not like she's the first girl to like a bad boy.

I just cruised through Biffy's comments on his last 2 videos, and you have never seen a cleaner comment section. I suspect he will keep a close eye for the next few days and it will all pass over, especially with Christmas and COVID and everything else.

Reactions: 15
i think not...she just saw a handsome english guy..with good manners and all..but like our dear cousin Violet..the Dowager Countess of Grantham said...we all go down to the aisle with half the story hidden... :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Just watched advent 18, I actually enjoyed most of it. Looked like a nice day out. But, Stephanie exchanging money with a street food vendor, then touching all over her sandwich and mouth was so gross. You know she didn’t wash or sanitize her hands. Also the shot of the barehanded scallop grab was disgusting. Besides those little issues, in the middle of a world wide pandemic that seems to be getting worse by the day, seemed like a lovely day out with the fam in France. 🤮🤢🤮💩

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watched advent 18, I actually enjoyed most of it. Looked like a nice day out. But, Stephanie exchanging money with a street food vendor, then touching all over her sandwich and mouth was so gross. You know she didn’t wash or sanitize her hands. Also the shot of the barehanded scallop grab was disgusting. Besides those little issues, in the middle of a world wide pandemic that seems to be getting worse by the day, seemed like a lovely day out with the fam in France.
I enjoyed it too. The street food looked delicious! I'm pretty sure she had gloves on but they did touch money and her mouth. Coins, blech!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched advent 18, I actually enjoyed most of it. Looked like a nice day out. But, Stephanie exchanging money with a street food vendor, then touching all over her sandwich and mouth was so gross. You know she didn’t wash or sanitize her hands. Also the shot of the barehanded scallop grab was disgusting. Besides those little issues, in the middle of a world wide pandemic that seems to be getting worse by the day, seemed like a lovely day out with the fam in France. 🤮🤢🤮💩
living like she does in that filthy heap i guess she can handle some dirt and bacteria..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I always liked Andrews. He seemed pleasant enough: the proverbial hooker with a heart of gold. The only thing that bugged me was that he appears to shave his chest. Maybe he's just trying to clench on to twink status, or he might possibly be naturally smooth (though he has hairy arms and legs, so...) Anyway, I think it's odd when grown men shave their chests, unless they're an Olympic swimmer/diver, or a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always liked Andrews. He seemed pleasant enough: the proverbial hooker with a heart of gold. The only thing that bugged me was that he appears to shave his chest. Maybe he's just trying to clench on to twink status, or he might possibly be naturally smooth (though he has hairy arms and legs, so...) Anyway, I think it's odd when grown men shave their chests, unless they're an Olympic swimmer/diver, or a drag queen.
andrew has a good beard..so usually the rest is also hairy..he is latin american..so..i think he shaves his chest and the rest,,i dont know..i dont follow him..i dont like men with a beard..the rest can be hairy.. ;) i just hate facial hair.. ..

Reactions: 8
That comment made me chuckle- everyone that has remained alive in that Shitoo must have an incredibly strong immune system!
indeed...even that Maaike had the courage to come..btw i dont believe one word of that girls story..just another attention seeking weird person..that place is full of it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
andrew has a good beard..so usually the rest is also hairy..he is latin american..so..i think he shaves his chest and the rest,,i dont know..i dont follow him..i dont like men with a beard..the rest can be hairy.. ;) i just hate facial hair..
Andrews has a hot beard. SquirrelNutkins' scraggly, gross, pubic neck abomination gives all beards a bad rap.

• Haha
I know, it's actually a shame as I liked the energy when they were in residence.

Although not surprised that they visit less and less now. Not because of covid, but because of SJ kind of spoiling things there now. I don't blame Ruthiewriter one bit for preferring not to be on camera, I would never in a million years want to be filmed while on a break in my holiday chateau! But SJ has spoilt things by filming all the time. She should take a break, put the camera down for a week, no gift grab vids, let people just relax.Or if she feels she must vlog, just vlog herself out and about, in the town, on a walk. No need to constantly force everyone to perform for the camera. It spoilt the naturalness, it spoilt the energy of the chateau and the channel, all the forced 'content', and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the main reason we don't see Potty and Ruthie and Larkin and Marie much any more.
Sounds like the chateau is a dance, monkey dance kinda place…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.