The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as it turns out SJ did indeed block Bibi BonBon from her YouTube channel, but left the bullying remarks against her (and others) in the comment section. Bibi just turned up on the gift-grab-channel to complain. i gladly document her efforts here, because she will be thrown out soon, I'm sure.
Bibi's comment lasted about 7 hours. I commented on her comment on the GAG video earlier this evening (ie a couple hours ago), attempted to give an invite here (if she isn't already here!) without actually using the specific name ... but now when I go back Bibi's comment is gone. Our Bibi has probably been blocked on both channels now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The Chateau Diaries
7 minutes ago
Hello lovely people! Tonight’s Advent Video will be of my aunt and I cooking a special French Christmas dish. It will premiere later tonight, probably around 11:30pm French time. Cadeaux will be posted much later tonight (not as a premiere). I hope you’re all having a wonderful Advent ❤🏰❤ Love, Stephanie x
Still awaiting Cadeaux. They've been consistently late since PJ took over the editing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear... does someone want to explain it to Rosie...people only hit like when they like it...
no likey no lightey 👍
Not only that, but the subscribers she payed for are not going to engage in any way at any time. If she doesn't like her numbers maybe she should not have bought her subscribers?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is not Fanny. It was someone else in the fashion show. Fanny had on a short dress and had bouffant hair when she paraded down the catwalk.
She showed multiple dresses though...

SJ looks positively frightful in her latest. That face is aging faster than an avocado in a paper bag.
What a fab title for our next thread!

🧵That face is aging faster than an avocado in a paper bag.

Has he been kicked out of his own house?!... Why is he always there? :confused: is pefume-gate really real?
Word on the street is that with BJJ on comments- and edit duty and SJ almost worn out by the stressful fear of not having content for yet another advent vlog, Dan was called to the rescue to help out with the filming as much as possible. SJ used her cousin to wheel him in and make him stay. This is also the reason Dan couldn't vlog himself this weekend: too busy putting out her fires.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Still awaiting Cadeaux. They've been consistently late since PJ took over the editing.
He’s started doing some dumb editing things like zooming in and putting words on the screen for comedic effect. Can someone tell him he’s not funny? It’s like when someone new starts doing the PowerPoint presentations and has to change all the colors and the fonts because they think theirs are better. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Everyone needs an Tante Chantal and Oncle Steve - what an absolute lovely couple. How enjoyable to spend time with them in the kitchen, preparing meals, listening to stories and enjoying precious family time. Even SJ seemed calmer and more in control of herself (less dizty) back cooking in the kitchen.
As usual, a little warning from the sidelines of the actual reality I know something about: don't let yourself be fooled by the smoke and mirrors she puts in place. This is not an absolute couple, although I can understand why one would think this. They are experienced, trained figures in the lifestyle SJ has claimed for herself too, which all revolves around diverse and distract. Chantal and Steven are self-righteous people who reserve there friendly smiles to the ones they feel belong to the same clan. If your not, their inner-Isabelle that they all embrace and are not afraid to throw into the fray, will come out to deal with "these disturbances".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As usual, a little warning from the sidelines of the actual reality I know something about: don't let yourself be fooled by the smoke and mirrors she puts in place. This is not an absolute couple, although I can understand why one would think this. They are experienced, trained figures in the lifestyle SJ has claimed for herself too, which all revolves around diverse and distract. Chantal and Steven are self-righteous people who reserve there friendly smiles to the ones they feel belong to the same clan. If your not, their inner-Isabelle that they all embrace and are not afraid to throw into the fray, will come out to deal with "these disturbances".
I can’t stand people who act that way. Only associate with people they consider to be “their kind” and ignore or barely tolerate anyone else. The height of arrogance and snobbishness.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry to hear about your friend's son. I knew a few former ceremonial marines who deployed after basically begging to be sent to the regular corp because they couldn't bear to be stateside when their brothers in arms were fighting overseas, especially as all of the USMC guard are infantry men & women. The majority of them get out after their 4 year stint, though some will reenlist only if they are allowed to transition out of the ceremonial & guard corps. The only ones I ever knew who reenlisted for ceremonial duties voluntarily were the band members. Ironically, I had a friend who was deployed in Afghanistan while she was in the army. She got out when she came home then wanted to go back and joined the state department. It was only then that her humvee was hit by an ied when delivering books to a girls school and she also suffered brain injury and loss of crew members, but her limbs are intact. I used to meet a lot of soldiers when I worked in DC as I was very close to the USMC headquarters. Many of them were missing limbs, but what worried me was the ones who were missing the part of their brains that were wired for living in a non military capacity. It's very hard for a lot of veterans to reintegrate into civilian life once they've spent so much time overseas actively engaged. Thankfully there are a lot of veteran run non-profits over here that help these men and women, but many fall through the cracks. The suicide rates for these vets is 1.5 the times the amount of civilians and that's just unconscionable considering what these men and women have sacrificed.

Again I point to the photos of homeless on LA. I had to tell French cousins, no these are citizens. And many of them veterans. You see they had been used to seeing refugee camps, but were shocked by hearing my news og who they were.

Here's the thing, if you get shot at, either in war or as a police officer, or you RUN into burning buildings - or you are a veteran of any kind, you need to be taken care of PERIOD. This means healthcare, mental health, housing, job training, any kind of help you need period - for the rest of your life. If you are killed in action, your family needs these things. The fact this isn't already done is SHAMEFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well they must absolutely be enjoying this Advent season with their niece's paid for Dutch boyfriend, his bff, 2 volunteers/paid servants, her gardner and the admin girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t stand people who act that way. Only associate with people they consider to be “their kind” and ignore or barely tolerate anyone else. The height of arrogance and snobbishness.
The height of arrogance and snobbishness: and there you have the alternative way to describe Chantal and Steven. The right way, I should say. Detestable people.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Stepfanny’s makeup is pretty bad in the latest. She looks rough like she’s been crying

Reactions: 9
The latest gift grab has a link to Michaels B's Paypal again, and in the description not in the comments like last time.
Still looks like a scam to me. Can't believe she's put it in again.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just watched the Gift Grab....... I do not know but , to me the girl with the blonde hair on the couch (sorry I have forgotten her name) well..... I sort of felt she was embarrassed and Amaury at one stage looked like he wished he was somewhere else when Squirrel was opening those gifts with bells etc.

Honestly ..... that Grab should Stop !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My favorite teen parenting move is to just take their cell phones away. Or turn their cell phones into just phones, with no texting or internet, that can only call my number. So easy and they hate it! Another fun idea I’ve been kicking around would be to send sassy teens to a volunteer program at a little dilapidated farm house in the middle of France in the dead of winter with no heat, hot water, plumbing & golden bedspreads covered in feces.
I like the last one! The things with the phones 🤯 holy crap-it would be easier to take heroin away from a hard core addict -dear lord. Plus we have the whole "protection" thing. Which is correct-I do need it to tract her down. That is until a device can be implanted -which is what I want. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shagging PhilPhi would qualify her as an expert on “tiny turkeys.”

Nati and her shag travelled to London to buy mince pies? Perhaps she’s returned with a bun in the oven 😉
Shagging this! Imagine. Not getting my mojo on for sure
1D10B1E9-A84C-4F5A-9257-4FB2A75B047C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.