The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Army deserter who Escaped to the Chateau
I wonder who leaked that story to the press Billy? You know a story is leaked when it deviates from the topic & starts describing (advertising) the property, person or business apart from the actual story. The story revealed his B&B business, the history & name of his home & number of rooms. There must have been a lot of small military court cases of people leaving & it's never made the UK press unless it was something serious, someone famous or linked to a famous person (family relative etc). Those responding on DM are not all his fans, they are just giving an opinion of the story, that's what they (we) do. I've had an account there for 4 years. He took a risk by leaking the story to promote himself & his business & has got a mixed reaction. I don't dislike him because he is more hard working than his brother who was the only one I initially knew through CD & I don't agree with how Tatlers feel Gwen financially takes care of his family because the parents had a home & might be landlord earners from properties in UK & France. Also the sister & mum must have saved them a lot of childcare money, they have 2 kids under 5. People change careers & make mistakes at every age, I don't have a problem with what he did, he was 21, changed his mind & left his job & was reprimanded for it but that story was from his camp.

Daily Mail encourages (& pays) people to send them an interesting story & this was accepted & published because of the channel 4 & army references. Why would the press write an article about a random person who left his job military or not? The UK press don't stand around small courts writing stories about hardly known people. Billy, Steph & CDIY are not well known in UK. Dick & Angel's show might be but I hadn't heard of them or their show until it was mentioned on CD. CDIY is not a famous show, it's a time filler between 4 & 5pm. Come dine with me was broadcast at a similar time (5pm) but was much more popular.

About the SJ covid case, I remember she was one of the annoying people that went on holiday when there was fear of the start a pandemic & others had cancelled their flights. She travelled to Asia with Gerry & almost got stranded because a lot of countries (& France) was closing it's borders. This was when she had to drive home from France becuse all flights were cancelled & had to isolate in her room for 2 weeks. I notice she has learnt nothing.
You write as if you are 'in the know'. They say ''there's no such thing as bad publicity' but I seriousy doubt Beefy has the brains and knowledge to make it work for him in this case, and especially with the DM. Only the superfans will support him, sad that they are. The rest off us see him for what he is. And it's not good.

Yes, someone definitely leaked the story to the Daily Fail.

I wonder if one of Dick's former army mates tipped him off about it? You know what they say, revenge is a dish best served cold! The Dialy Mail did a story on Dick in August to promote the new series of ETTC, so he has contacts there.

Unfortunately, most of the comments under the story support Billy.

It really has been an annus horribilis for the Methericks; January Boy Meth-rick flits off Spain, December we have Deserter Billy! Merry Christmas Ma Methrick!
All self-inflicted. They are crass dimwits. I am being polite :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Has he been kicked out of his own house?!... Why is he always there? :confused: is pefume-gate really real?
I do wonder if he doesn't want to be filmed, as he is often at La Lande, and it has gained a lot of criticism many places... :confused:
Initially I thought it was the Baghead, but at second glance, it doesn't seem like other people are at the table other than those already at the château.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes that was what I was referring to. I knew someone who bought himself out of the Navy after a coule of years , having signed up for 5. I think it was similar in the Army and Airforce. He was in a very sought after Regiment. Perhaps Beefy didn;t want to go that route. They dont seem to like spending their own money. When he met the 'Mrs', he won the lottery, What a disappointment he really is.
You can no longer "buy yourself out " of the services. It used to be be possible but not anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Martini Rosso and pineapple juice? Does Snorts purposely do these things for effect? The stirrer almost disappeared up his nostril, such a shame he caught it in time, a labotomy would have been an improvement.
And I thought he was allergic to citrus anyway? Where was "the only friend"?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SJ called scallops shallots a few times while cooking along with Auntie.
Auntie and uncle should have their own vlog.
Did PJ waiter in a burger restaurant. He doesn't know anything about seafood.. scallops, mussels are all alien to him.
Or apparently as a bartender.Why does he have to stick his beak into every single thing? He’s extremely annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do wonder if he doesn't want to be filmed, as he is often at La Lande, and it has gained a lot of criticism many places... :confused:
Initially I thought it was the Baghead, but at second glance, it doesn't seem like other people are at the table other than those already at the château.
I am SO disappointed that Dan was there...AGAIN!
I thought he was not going to be sucked into the crazy Shanty vortex.
I thought he would see thru her bullshit.
I thought he would drown Snorts in the moat by now.

Santa where are you???????
None of my wishes are coming true!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hedgehog Day. 😉

Thread 🧵 91 - @Jeeves
Hope it helps 😈

Pick this as top 🔝 of thread 🧵

Yucka yucka, snort, snort.
@Arfarf

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯😈

I haven’t met a gay man yet who couldn’t beautifully decorate a table!
@KyBourbon
🎯😂🎯😂

@Reader's digest
It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines.

Thanks to Ollie for gifting madame with the pooping Catalan man! Whee! :ROFLMAO: 😝😂
@Ann G.

I see this thread has already gone to tit.
@Jikki2

@LaFrancaise123
VIP Member
Dec 3, 2021
It's so funny when Patrons and superfans swear they never read the "hate site ", never ever, but always refer to it ! 😅🤣

Isabelle would have driven over the Squirrel in that motor mower !
@Pekey

Philip is a Class 1, premier league prissy twerp
@NotAChatelaine

I hope he has the phone number of a removal firm, come the moment the Great Romance bites the dust
@NotAChatelaine

What was she really filming and editing all summer and fall then????
@Arfarf

View attachment 935661
@Jeeves

I hope they get caught buying subscribers.
How many times can he do this same ol thing? I guess every holiday for the next year. Ugh!
Groundhogs day...May Day....Flag Day....gosh!! There are so many BESIDES the major holidays!! We are in for an over saturation of snorts and beanies and indecipherable speech!
SOS!!
Snorty had not one but two soup bowl liner plates stacked up (what a pretentious knob) but no bread plate provided for the garlic bread. He knows nothing.
@Beau Monde

Reactions: 2
You have to remember, things were a lot different, back in the olden days. I started to babysit our neighbors kids when I was 12-13. We got a dollar an hour --sometimes two dollars an hour! This was common practice back then for a 12 year old to babysit younger children.
Yeah but a teenage boy with a little girl all the time? My mom wouldn’t allow that. She was molested when she was a little girl. She’s the same age as Isabel. I had school boys grabbing and poking at me from third grade on. I ran straight home and told my parents. She taught me when I was very little which parts of me no one should touch. She told me to tell her immediately if anyone tried. She also taught me to run away if anyone tried. We never had any boy babysitters.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She has anxiety and is on medication, the moon face is a result of that. The dog must be a therapy dog, she licks her all the time and distracts her by craving attention. She's constantly petting her to relief her anxiety. I travel a lot for work and I see this all the time in airplanes during take off, these dogs are allowed in the cabin and they sense the anxiety and start licking and jumping on their owners.
She also has EDS

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I believe our Chatelaine is planting little subliminal seeds of, “Send me Chanel presents, pretty please!” “Wouldn’t I just adore a full size Chanel bag?” “Don’t I deserve Chanel?”
She already has one! She wore it when she and MPK went out on the town in London one night, and I've seen it a few times in various vlogs. I must admit SJ and I share the same taste when it comes to a Chanel classic flap bag. (Preferably black caviar leather with gold hardware in the size Medium, thank you Santa! or light gold hardware if no gold available. thanks. ) so I can't fault her there.

Reactions: 8
Everyone needs an Tante Chantal and Oncle Steve - what an absolute lovely couple. How enjoyable to spend time with them in the kitchen, preparing meals, listening to stories and enjoying precious family time. Even SJ seemed calmer and more in control of herself (less dizty) back cooking in the kitchen.

It was all going so swimmingly until Squirrelboy snorted, and snorted, and snorted - then spoke. then appeared on camera and wouldn't shut up.....
- did Squirrelboy borrow that gingerbread man sweater from Teabag?
- Squirrelboy is so desparate to fit in and act the 'big man' - I'll make drinks - then PLAYS bartender and pours himself a Martini/Rossi & Pineapple Juice. I'm surprised he didn't drink it from a sippy cup.

Mummy & Son
- BIG Mummy/Son vibes in the kitchen - 'Concentrate Philip for I am about to teach you'
- more digs at SJ about the amount of drinking (Do you want a glass with that or a straw?)
- Squirrelboy knows nothing, asked stupid questions, made silly comments all whilst tugging at Mummy's apron strings

Dinner Table
-Very odd that they didn't show all the dinner guests - clearly 3 or 4 others at the table who weren't identified
-Nice to see Natty seated beside Tante Chantal and Amuary
-Interesting to see SJ seated in between Curtis and his boyfriend (and not beside Squirrelboy for a change)

Big takeaway - Real men wear french cuffs & cufflinks. Littleboys wear a gingerbread sweatshirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Or apparently as a bartender.Why does he have to stick his beak into every single thing? He’s extremely annoying.
Thank you

I zipped thru his parts

He’s has forensic knowledge of everything in that chateau - never saw scallop shells 🐚
Never saw the bowl 🍚

He’s a dick head - and he’s even lousy at that
The drinks trolly right in front of the washup

Yak yak the pony
Delighted we at tattle are your advent bible

You read here and vlog out a pathetic excuse …. How you have to celebrate with family

Get a bleeping moral .. pray for one
You have eaten over 1000 euros worth of food and wine
And it’s not even Christmas 🎅

Here’s your advent 🎁
Day 20
image.jpg

Yes 20 days straight thumbs down 👎

And their not alone

Shut your paid gigglio up

He’s taking the piss out of you
Literally
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Phyllis as a bartender be like...

Anyone in the UK, who can find a Mr. Frosty in a charity shop and give it to him during a GAG?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
PhiPhi missed a golden opportunity with the drinks cart. If he’d come out and made some pretty and tasty drinks using the shaker he’d have scored some points. But what does he do? He invents a cocktail as one does when you’re only able to steal a bottle of Martini Rossi from home and have to mix it with what your school chum has in his dorm fridge. While wearing a beanie in the presence of a man cooking in cuff links. I wonder if the poor thing knows that he was tonight’s entertainment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.