The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingio married for 12 yrs before SJ - so Gerry is b4 matrimony

Does anyone know the year both DJ and IJ were born?
Derek Charles Jarvis * 23. Februar 1940
Isabelle *17.7. 1941
married january 1963

Gerry born 1960 or 1961 I think

Reactions: 13
so ... 23 when he got married
had fanny 12 yrs later
they move to sussex when fanny is 3 and Gerry was 17
that makes Gerrys birth year 1961, 2 yrs before IJ and DJ marriage

either they didn't date for long before marrying or he's done the dirty.

Reactions: 8
Is it possible that Billy/Gwen made an ex Gratia payment to the military towards his training etc? and if this was done before the recent hearing that may have contributed to the result.
I know you used to be able to buy your way out after ‘passing out’ and signing the contract for so many years, so maybe you’re into something.
anyone on here up to speed on such military matters ?

Reactions: 6
I am so sorry. Compassion -empathy, I'm not sure these are qualities that can be taught, nor lack of them learned. No matter what the childhood is like, or what it is perceived to be, at some point in adulthood you have to take responsibility for your own actions, regardless of past experiences. I say "perceived" to be because we have one daughter, 15 and we are older parents so we don't worry about "getting out there" we are quite content to stay at home and cater to this little angels whim. Now, she was horribly bullied in one school, including, and led by the teacher, but I was (eh hem, a strong protector so... ya) so not a PERFECT childhood. However, we do so much to make sure that she has travel, experiences, we spend buckets of time with her and while she has been yelled at more in the last 6 months than in all of the previous years combined, that number is still VERY SMALL!! Growing up I would say really yelled at like maybe?? 3 times, maybe 4?? Now it's been like 6, so once a month but she really us saying some obnoxious crap -all about "our deficits" as parents. I mean wtf... I was basically raised by wolves!! My husband, latch key kid who made MUSTARD sandwiches-really.... really

Long story long, I feel you. It is frustrating AF and there never seems to be a correct response or resolution. I'm sorry. Hopefully it will work itself out soon.

Reactions: 10
omg he’s a snake oil salesman extroidinaire

Reactions: 18
I know you used to be able to buy your way out after ‘passing out’ and signing the contract for so many years, so maybe you’re into something.
anyone on here up to speed on such military matters ?
Apparently you can no longer "buy yourself out" in the UK.

Reactions: 8
Look who stopped by at Mr. Bean's castle!
I do hope Nicki doesn't plan to stop at the toxic Lalande wasteland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
On vlog 18, Linnea just added a comment as tho' in response to Bibi B. But added no name - so at first glance it may appear to be acceptable to the cult.

Reactions: 11
I sew everyday ( ok it’s my job but…) and own 5 sewing machines. 2 overlockers and a whole room of fabric. A sewing machine is always a good thing.

Reactions: 15
Give her a few years and your little girl will come back and be as close as ever. Mine said some horrible things to me. Now we are close and she is a loving daughter always in and out of my house and teenage years forgotten. For you `This too shall pass` xo

Reactions: 11
Teenagers can be real shits. Most come right and realise how good they had it. You just have to stop yourself from murdering them till that happens. Goodluck

Reactions: 16
You little beauty - another kind tartlets.. I’ll go back and get the name ( apologies) but I couldn’t morph it

I’ll have something for you soon

Reactions: 10
Oh dear you've just made me remember (many years ago) the back of a man over 60 wearing cream/white jeans, walking on the beach with his partner, arm in arm. They looked a lovely couple but the back of his jeans .. well .. there was obviously a seepage issue .. I didn't get onto the reason why until told .. honestly thought he an extremely upset digestive system

and now I wish I hadn't asked about the bloody gold bed cover

Reactions: 16
No premiere? But however will you receive all of our $€£ "thank you" gifts???? And not ONE of these stupid videos was prerecorded? But I thought...

Reactions: 15
so ... 23 when he got married
had fanny 12 yrs later
they move to sussex when fanny is 3 and Gerry was 17
that makes Gerrys birth year 1961, 2 yrs before IJ and DJ marriage

either they didn't date for long before marrying or he's done the dirty.
If I remember rightly, IJ didn't want any children. I wonder if Gerry appearing on the scene is what changed her mind. You can imagine she is the type to resent her husband having his only child with someone else, (despite not wanting any children herself). Pure speculation on my part of course!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.