The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking my coffee break at work ... so took a peek ... and this probably won't be up long ....

jayurouUiLTlzjH_maFhN7jb=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Julia Gaspard
3 minutes ago
You really need to employ a media manager ... and they need to be a native English speaker and able to be calm and not so rude as your mother was today. Sheesh. Some expresses concern about a global issue and they get bashed by "darling mummy". Have you and your whole family and all those that come and go at La Lande not known anyone personally who has died from COVID or been really ill from it? Seems like everyone else I know has been closely effected. How does your Mother know that Nicole isn't concerned because she's lost someone? You need someone with a whole lot more sensitivity in your chat, and a whole lot more maturity than your mother or Philip. And please not Percy, he's spreading ignorance in his comments. You will likely come a delete this comment, because that's what you do with the ones you don't like ... zero authenticity allowed. Even those of us who are vaccinated can get it and can spread it ... please stop behaving so ignorantly, the whole lot of you.
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
France announcing that UK people should stay away has two major reasons.
France has high numbers of Omicron
Britain has had two days with their highest ever Covid 19 positive results (today exceeding yesterday) >80k
France wants to be sure of enough hospital space for their own and not be swamped by Brits becoming sick on their hols.

Major sports events have had to be cancelled due to positive team members.
Even the Queen has cancelled a pre Christmas family meal.
Cop on Percy and IJ

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Isabelle Jarvis needs adult supervision.
Someone should take her iPad away.

😅💥

What a childish hag!
Agreed... if your going to respond then at least engage your brain before doing so...a much more appropriate, considered response would have been an acknowledgement of Nicola's concerns and an assurance that the sister and hubby had all the required inoculations and the choice was theirs to either attend or decline. Instead we get a hissing snake projecting her venom.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
France announcing that UK people should stay away has two major reasons.
France has high numbers of Omicron
Britain has had two days with their highest ever Covid 19 positive results (today exceeding yesterday) >80k
France wants to be sure of enough hospital space for their own and not be swamped by sick Brits.

Major sports events have had to be cancelled due to positive team members.
Even the Queen has cancelled a pre Christmas family meal.
Cop on Percy and IJ
Schools have already been advised that plans for provision of online teaching need to be in place for January - and Wales are delaying the return to school after Christmas for two days, to prepare. The governments are worried. Perhaps they should be looking to Percy for their advice.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
...I saw the patron vlog a bit differently...she is nervous. liars need props...to distract their audience as well as themselves...so that they can have a few beats...in order to think of the ‘correct’ answer. she used her potato making...to divert from what she was telling them.
...she is attempting to cover her ass...but it’s all sounding so illogical..and fake...it’s unraveling...and she knows it...

...she’s overwhelmed because she is conning them. also...bits of truth always come out with liars. she revealed that she has been stashing money...because of her being unsure about ‘taxes’ owed. and yet...the entire time she has been saying different projects...ie, the lake...were advancing. she has been stashing money...not for renovations...but, for her future...for when this all falls apart. she admitted as such...her conscience is giving her away...she looks down ... and her eyes were tense...she’s manic...because it is getting harder to keep the lies going. she’s afraid she can only keep the patrons trust for so long...she saw what happened to tats and Selmar...she must think they will catch on to her grift next...

...the bigger the money...the bigger the lies...the harder it will be for her to go back to the old pre-covid...pre-patron $...she is desperate...and she is definitely stashing that cash...

...wonder how the accountants audit went...perhaps that’s why the reveal about the banking of the patron $...they had to sign off on their year end...it’s on her mind...she obviously had to come clean with them...when the projects and the out go didn’t line up...
1,000% correct. That BS potato 🥔 nonsense was a diversion

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a different note, I hope the Flueries are back in the garden with the rather lovely Adam (be still my beating heart 💗)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not quite sure that Percy understands the severity of the situation in SA

Here in Ireland they are running a campaign

You got a vaccine 💉
Please buy a vaccine for the nations that are without

SA is on the list -

No one is safe till everyone is safe

And according to the G7 summit, Omicron is the biggest threat yet.
Obviously in lala land and in their South African luxury home, they know more than anyone about these threats.
We should all listen to them as opposed to those who do know the level of threat to everyone's health and wellbeing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
P75X4ai4QwA513WCTr5n3STQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Trina Dennewitz
1 hour ago
Just a little FYI: If you start having.....ghostly.....activity in the attic, it's because of the mirrors facing each other. They say that when two mirrors are facing each other, it opens a portal for spirits to come in and out. Just letting you know......

Hide 2 replies

b9YXztcXqFnalYeqspGXSNJw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arsin Lupin
1 hour ago (edited)
and also mortals might step in back in time due to the mirror magic ...!

SxHk1xfriO_FiKnLwA99GOnA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Yurei Tuesday
1 hour ago
Wow a free quantum physics lesson right here in the comment section

These gems in the comments👻

• Haha
Reactions: 35

it’s a Christmas miracle!
I do like Florian...I think he misunderstood the Mcdonald sock story and thought a pair were for him which made him very happy. A man with simple tastes , makes a change. MP couldn't be arsed finishing the tree so lets just have another drink 🥂

View attachment 928668
Trina Dennewitz
1 hour ago
Just a little FYI: If you start having.....ghostly.....activity in the attic, it's because of the mirrors facing each other. They say that when two mirrors are facing each other, it opens a portal for spirits to come in and out. Just letting you know......

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 928669
Arsin Lupin
1 hour ago (edited)
and also mortals might step in back in time due to the mirror magic ...!

View attachment 928670
Yurei Tuesday
1 hour ago
Wow a free quantum physics lesson right here in the comment section

These gems in the comments👻
Those mirrors may have to be covered with fabric from the wardrobe store 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taking my coffee break at work ... so took a peek ... and this probably won't be up long ....

View attachment 928637
Julia Gaspard
3 minutes ago
You really need to employ a media manager ... and they need to be a native English speaker and able to be calm and not so rude as your mother was today. Sheesh. Some expresses concern about a global issue and they get bashed by "darling mummy". Have you and your whole family and all those that come and go at La Lande not known anyone personally who has died from COVID or been really ill from it? Seems like everyone else I know has been closely effected. How does your Mother know that Nicole isn't concerned because she's lost someone? You need someone with a whole lot more sensitivity in your chat, and a whole lot more maturity than your mother or Philip. And please not Percy, he's spreading ignorance in his comments. You will likely come a delete this comment, because that's what you do with the ones you don't like ... zero authenticity allowed. Even those of us who are vaccinated can get it and can spread it ... please stop behaving so ignorantly, the whole lot of you.
Show less
Wikipedia for posterity 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't worry everybody!! Omicron is mild and nothing to be concerned about!

Percy said so.

Everyone at, and going to, lalaland is also specially special and there is no need for concern, at all, none whatsoever.

And if you are still concerned after all those reassurances then you must be jealous, sad, and living a very lonely life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Don't worry everybody!! Omicron is mild and nothing to be concerned about!

Percy said so.

Everyone at, and going to, lalaland is also specially special and there is no need for concern, at all, none whatsoever.

And if you are still concerned after all those reassurances then you must be jealous, sad, and living a very lonely life.
Here’s a dose of reality for SSB

Even vaccinations cannot stop you getting Covid

And if you test positive - anytime from now

Your isolation is for the whole of Christmas 🎅

Vaccination or not

They are entirely morally corrupt- and most her guest are apparently immunisation compromised

But let’s have a global nation holiday ….😈

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Percy is a few fries short of a happy meal. Looks like IJ is getting very defensive. I wonder why?
And insulting I might add! Ignorance ? Wow 😮

Here’s a dose of reality for SSB

Even vaccinations cannot stop you getting Covid

And if you test positive - anytime from now

Your isolation is for the whole of Christmas 🎅

Vaccination or not

They are entirely morally corrupt- and most her guest are apparently immunisation compromised

But let’s have a global nation holiday ….😈
I had my shots and just got COVID !
this booster stuff is rubbish!
what’s even worse is the lack of treatment hospitals offer one who’s been diagnosed.
they tell you to go home, take Tylenol and monitor your oxygen levels. That’s BS !
instead of giving antibiotics and steroids immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When the world 🌎 is locking down

The imbecile s that the imbecile has attracted

This is what they think 💭 View attachment 928418
I gave that an angry emoji because Percy and his mini brain, IJ ,are idiots.
Yes. Isabelle. You are an idiot and Percy needs to stay off the computer. And your daughter has mental issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 23.30.27.png

*Cyprus - whoops

Oh and I forgot Phyllis and SJ are not long back from England - the hotspot of Omicron in Europe. Covid Soup

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.