The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
275B0889-50BF-439C-AB30-B2CE2F175F7B.jpeg

Would you like one or two dog hairs with your taco? Dog feet probably cleanest thing on the table.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Again I rarely see … MOLD

But sugar plum fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ music
Now this

image.jpg

Certain age from Ireland 🇮🇪 And uk 🇬🇧
Will truly get this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll have to investigate this pocket lark as I was watching a shopping vlog and the vlogger was trying on a jacket, put her hands in the pockets and went into raptures of ecstasy cos it had fleece lined pockets!!!!
Am currently sat here in my Winnie the Pooh fleece lined sweatshirt which is paaarrrfffeecct! and I look cute 😄
Ah but does it have pockets 🤔 🥰

Reactions: 5
My guess is that the bank is charging interest on the checking account as a way to entice the customer to move the money out of checking to a more lucrative account…like an investment account. In the US, any checking account balance over $100,000 (US) is not FDIC insured. Not sure how that works in Europe, though.
True...
In Canada it is the same, except it's CDIC and for each type of account maximum $100K is insured...

Reactions: 6
Now now! Don't go slagging off old Percy. By the way, you have the prettiest face!
Aw shucks! 😊 I was a little younger there. Are you trying to play Snorter to my Jeeves?
Honestly, why is that old fool trying to give the impression that Omicron is mild -almost harmless, when we are starting to see hospitalisations and now deaths. We had 3 cases in Wales just 10 days ago and today almost 100 and yet we seem to be behind the other home nations. People like Percy are dangerous and IJ's attitude, as a former nurse is unforgivable.

Fanny says that Amaury's parents are arriving "tomorrow", although given the smoke and mirrors, goodness knows when that is. Do you know @Clara Burnett ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The Chateau Diaries
3 minutes ago
Tonight’s Chateau Diaries will be premiering at 10pm. It’s been a busy but wonderful day as Curtis and Filippo have just arrived here from Italy and we’re about to sit down for dinner! Their arrival will be seen in tonight’s episode, and later this evening tonight’s Advent Calendar video will show the decoration of the dining room and our dinner together! 🍾🥂🎄 A bientôt from Lalande! Love, Stephanie ❤

View attachment 928272
How does she even know the idiotologist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Not quite sure that Percy understands the severity of the situation in SA
he sounds like he's living in some privileged bubble. Do they not know anyone who has died from COVID or gotten severally sick from it? How could they, or even everyone that's been at La Lande be so lucky to be so insulated from this reality that SO many of us have faced with a loved one or a friend or acquaintance?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From CD's latest comments...

gh g

7 minutes ago
God, she is manic in this episode!

Dawn's Little Corner
39 seconds ago
With 30k in patreon money, how come no projects are finished?

Brenda M
1 minute ago
My god who was that intruder in the chat thank goodness @isabelle Jarvis and @Percy Attfield with the help of our lovely chat family were on police alert Out with you sweep away Shoosh👏👏💃🏻💃🏻👋👋Curtis and Phillipo such a lovely couple bearing gifts as one should Stephanie bless you keep spreading your light it will dispel the negative we all love you I was working will rewatch La vita e bella😘😘😍😍❤❤👌👌🥰🥰

JERRI DAVIS
44 minutes ago
I was wondering yesterday about a radiator update? For the holiday guests.

Dawn's Little Corner
5 minutes ago
She conveniently avoids talking about the radiators they measured for and were going to get.

KJ
47 minutes ago (edited)
Sadly the French Government has now closed its borders to the UK traveller, they deem the situation with Omicrom and Delta virus to be serious and a threat to public health. EU officials are currently in crisis talks over the escalating situation. Therefore it was with great sadness that I read so many comments on the live chat dismissing the covid situation as not a problem anymore and a matter of personal choice. This included Percy and Isabelle. If you think it is not a problem then I suggest you listen to the scientists. South Africa has a totally different demographic, again I suggest Percy read up on this. I feel so sorry for the medical staff and support workers who are on their knees with exhaustion and wonder what they would say about the flippant comments on the live chat.

C Rich
1 hour ago
What is the deal with the heating of the chateau? I thought in a video quite some time ago, geo-thermal heating with 100 meters deep pipes were installed.

caroline gooder
3 minutes ago
Stephanie said that they would work on the whole system in 2022. It was decided just replacing the radiators wouldn't work.

Debra Gonser
1 hour ago
Love Narnia! A little concerned about the weight on the floor! Lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Nutti is back
View attachment 928155
Another ingorant comment from yak yak

Is that a pint of vodka !!!!

Then the PAID camera 🎥 man
Is 80% on the couch while
Nutti the house manager ( full salary )
Is cameraman

View attachment 928156

Anyone find it creepy that yak yak has to be front and centre

And Stephanie is now the side show 😈
Just find him creepy period...its turning into the PJ & SJ show with her being the supporting act. I think the gift from Curtis and his Philip to snorts is going to be an apron with some smutty images on it, hence why he might have to pixel it out.

Reactions: 6
Halfway thru watching todays video (The First Christmas Arrivals)
but had to come here and say loved Dan's imitation of Fanny re Narnia, but he was caught. Don't think she was very happy about that.
And we got a good look at the secret trees around the fountain when the bread lady delivered.
Lamppost for Narnia, what's next will she get a taxidermy deer for Mr Tumnus? Will Fanny or Isabell play the witch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dan's reveals. He should have attached plasterboard in the reveals and a right angled steel corner bead BEFORE the plastering.

Reactions: 9
he sounds like he's living in some privileged bubble. Do they not know anyone who has died from COVID or gotten severally sick from it? How could they, or even everyone that's been at La Lande be so lucky to be so insulated from this reality that SO many of us have faced with a loved one or a friend or acquaintance?
I'd bet that at least one of them has had Covid and they've kept it quiet. We know that quite a few of them have been unwell with "colds" and Amaury seems to have had some kind of chest infection.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Kickintheass I noticed the reveals as well. I wondered if he was going to line them with wood or something. With that stove he didn't really need to line the place out and insulate so much. Just a good coat of lime plaster on the stone walls and they would have acted as a dry heat store. He could have saved a lot of time and money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.