The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brave Nicola Crewe 👍

And fabulous to see the sickening consistency from IJ and the Super fans, all instantly attacking, name-calling her and deleting her comments. And they call this a hate site 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isabelle Jarvis needs adult supervision.
Someone should take her iPad away.

😅💥

What a childish hag!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her stans are pathetic. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if mommy is getting a piece of the pie when it comes to patreon funds. Hence the attitude. Totally disgusting.
They really are blind and boring in their adulation.
Do we have any updates on Darling Brenda lately? How are her plans coming along for the 'Covid 2022 - Chateau visit and be damned tour?'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He will be Lord of the Manor soon ..... slowly , slowly catchy monkey !!!

I am not a Fanny Fan but she better start looking over her shoulder as he is creeping in big time.
I agree with you Mojo .... he is getting Very Creepy.
With more lock downs he can "do his thing" as IJ , Nic and Potts are unable to come over and see what is happening and try to clean it up and throw out people who should have been long gone.
Mind you.......if Snorts thinks this will be a great career move to look after a older woman with $$ he should think again as in life there is No free ride. He will be at her beck and call and other people around him will see and think of him as a Fop - and snorts will know this. I wonder how thick his skin is as this is very trying .
I had a very rich third cousin who was married 4 times - one twice . Two couldn't stand her and left ( very much like Fanny - had to be centre of attention and very mean with her money when it came to others - you ended up paying if you were out with her ) but the one that was married to her twice was a lazy guy like Snorts. He had a life of no money worries but he sure earned it !! He died well before her . The old biddy lived well into her early 90's .

I used to dislike the spiv Teabag the most but he is now in second place....... Snorts with his ego and laziness takes first Hate place here! I do not believe he glues anything back as that would take effort and that energy is for spending Fanny's grifted money!
I do believe he is trying to piss Natti off with all the back handed "drinking vodka" etc..... I think he wants her to move on so he has control of the books and info .

Off to catch up ..... Morning All :love:
BIB. Agree wholeheartedly with most you’ve written 🙏🏼

Sir Snorter Honkmeister is doing his best to take over the show. He’s seemingly made himself indispensable by being devoted to her every need. However, in the absence of strong alphas whose allegiance is to her, her precious Delft boy is showing his true colours. Be nice if Amaury stepped up and ruffled his smug little feathers and ran away with his ghastly beanie….

95273B5B-D728-44C4-B1B9-1FACB8F01509.jpeg

———————————————————————————————-

😏 I’m getting in the habit of quoting relatives too today, but I’ll add this one in reference to second BIB:

If you marry for money you earn EVERY cent of it. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
WT actual F!!
You can build a house with that amount!.. not a big house... but a WHOLE house!

How the hell does this botched shoddy work is costing so much?!
believe me here in The Netherlands you cannot built a house for 150000, you barely have a garage..

NEver heard of this practice. I am shocked. Might as well keep your money under your mattress. What I know is, the more money you have in the bank the more interest you get. Obviously there are different kinds I accounts with different interest rates and other stipulations but generally the longer you keep the money in the bank the more you make.
that used to be...i remember my father got 15 percent interest in the seventies...you couldnt touch it for a year or three..though..

NEver heard of this practice. I am shocked. Might as well keep your money under your mattress. What I know is, the more money you have in the bank the more interest you get. Obviously there are different kinds I accounts with different interest rates and other stipulations but generally the longer you keep the money in the bank the more you make.
that used to be...i remember my father got 15 percent interest in the seventies...you couldnt touch it for a year or three..though..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was gif and Grind show! Autocorrect still loves me like Steph loves a good rummage in tat.
It wouldn't let me spell an offensive word, and still got it wrong when I requoted my quote. Basically to do with fetishism, so probably best left out anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They really are blind and boring in their adulation.
Do we have any updates on Darling Brenda lately? How are her plans coming along for the 'Covid 2022 - Chateau visit and be damned tour?'
She's busy making vignettes. 🤪 YES, she used the word VIGNETTE.

264050113_1219019081920189_1971572342149411430_n.jpg
264388953_463075451849765_8910370583848654926_n.webp.jpg

DECEMBER 5
anirishmammysadventures

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas ..
1st Vignette of the festive season...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She's busy making vignettes. 🤪 YES, she used the word VIGNETTE.

View attachment 928492 View attachment 928493
DECEMBER 5
anirishmammysadventures

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas ..
1st Vignette of the festive season...
My daughter used to make those in her Brownie Unit when she was 7. Obviously way ahead of the game then.
I noticed way back on another thread Ma Petherick charged for her craft meetings. We get those crafts for free in the Youth groups. 🤣

I like the word *sadventures* in the middle. She really is sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can imagine hair being torn out by the accountant and his number-crunching sidekicks at the knotted knitting of record keeping and transactions.

If I were a Patron, there are questions I would raise in next week's Q&A even in the absence of finalised accounts which should be available to Associaition members (Patrons). In no particular order and by no means the only questions:
  1. Confirmation that Patreon funds are remitted direct to the Association bank account.
  2. If not, why not?
  3. What is the audit trail from Patreon (by whatever means - interbank transfer, PayPal, etc) to funds reaching the Associaition account, to ensure the amount received by the Association reconciles with the amount remitted by Patreon (net of their fees/charges), allowing for forex fluctuations.
  4. Salaries (not contractors) - how many, if any, are employed by the Association, what are the roles, what remuneration - i.e. does Natty undertake Associaition admin duties/record-keeping/basic book-keeping for which she is paid solely for that role, do "directors" draw salaries.
  5. If salaries are paid, presumably employer legal/tax obligations have been adhered to.
  6. Contractors: details of contractors used by the Association and a breakdown of cost of works undertaken, completed, ongoing: Digger Dan, Nick the Tree Surgeon, Builder Ian, terrace people, etc. Dan was paid by Association funds but no longer? Amaury?
  7. Professional fees: breakdown of accountancy fees billed to the Association to date, ditto legal fees, architect, surveyor (engaged to inspect the terrace and arrange repairs) [that went well], surveyor from Belgium who mapped the lake and produced detailed plans (levels) of all outside areas.
  8. What is Davey's role: is he retained by the Associatiion as a consultant for an agreed fee. He has spent a considerable amount of time producing a series of detailed plans for hard and soft landscaping of the kitchen garden, the courtyard and other areas of the grounds. And now he appears to have turned his hand to draughtsmanship amd design for the back kitchen, kitchen, etc.
  9. Has Davey provided detailed costings for every element of the garden design scheme/s, hard landscaping and planting.
  10. Is the Associaition "management" satisfied that all activities meet the critieria within the Articles of Association. Has advice been sought from a professional other than the accountant.
Stephanie says she wants everything to be transparent and clear cut. She has so little grasp of - or interest in - boring but important detail, which she thinks will all sort itself out and everything will be tickettyboo, that her idea of transparent is what anybody else would describe as black out curtains.
BRILLIANT! Yes I shouted that!

Reactions: 12
Percy Attfield @Nicola CREWE It is for the aunt etc to decide for themselves. Omicron has been here for many weeks and has proven to be very mild and there are no statistics that it is different in other areas.
Percy is a senile old fool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
31 -40. Please read before voting.

The vote for Threads 31 -40 is in one post this evening as we have 3 threads missing. Vote using the usual emojis usignthe section button (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes.
(Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!) Wait for both posts to be up before making your vote.

31. International Lalande - why should cheese wine and handworkers be French? - Hemerocalis. (y)

32. YT subscribers are Stephanie’s rides on her little pony. -Linus. ❤

Le summum de la vulgarité ( paramount of vulgarity) - Arthur. 🤣

34. “Crap de la Crap at the Château de la Tat” - The Tax Inspector 😲

35. Dilettante's Inferno, the 10th Circle of Hell - unadulterated stupidity - Not a Chatalaine. :(

36 Not submitted

37. Not submitted

38. Not submitted

39. Honey for Pomerol - Purejuice. :sick:

40. She could do a bare-all expose , “The Fur Coat and No Knickers Years.” - Gibson 😡
#32 missing a few words. YT subscribers are paying for Stephanie’s rides on her Little Pony.

Reactions: 5
That is the weirdest thing my north American ears have heard here... and I've heard plenty! LOL
Bank makes money off your funds... why do you have to pay them to keep it?
My guess is that the bank is charging interest on the checking account as a way to entice the customer to move the money out of checking to a more lucrative account…like an investment account. In the US, any checking account balance over $100,000 (US) is not FDIC insured. Not sure how that works in Europe, though.

Reactions: 8
Not quite sure that Percy understands the severity of the situation in SA

Here in Ireland they are running a campaign

You got a vaccine 💉
Please buy a vaccine for the nations that are without

SA is on the list -

No one is safe till everyone is safe

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.