The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 00.04.50.png

Oh yes, I am sure we all share your vision. 🤪 That's exactly what I was thinking too.

Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 00.06.10.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Can people stop reporting this please. If someone deleted their account and waited the 7 days for the deletion to complete then there's nothing we can do. No one can hack your tattle account unless they know your password, and a tattle account locks out after a few unsuccessful attempts so it's near impossible to brute guess. If anyone gets hacked (which is very unlikely if careful) you need to contact admin asap and not wait several weeks.

VIP means nothing, enjoy tattling and don't worry about the titles.
What do you mean VIP means nothing? 😳😟🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she is calling out a viewer by name for a post she doesn’t even know came from that viewer. I mean it could be Nicole, but she can’t know that for sure.
SJ knows her lies are catching up with her. Miserable old bag, just like her mother. I wouldn't be surprised if that's Philip behind the keyboard blocking everybody.

Reactions: 16
I can imagine hair being torn out by the accountant and his number-crunching sidekicks at the knotted knitting of record keeping and transactions.

If I were a Patron, there are questions I would raise in next week's Q&A even in the absence of finalised accounts which should be available to Associaition members (Patrons). In no particular order and by no means the only questions:
  1. Confirmation that Patreon funds are remitted direct to the Association bank account.
  2. If not, why not?
  3. What is the audit trail from Patreon (by whatever means - interbank transfer, PayPal, etc) to funds reaching the Associaition account, to ensure the amount received by the Association reconciles with the amount remitted by Patreon (net of their fees/charges), allowing for forex fluctuations.
  4. Salaries (not contractors) - how many, if any, are employed by the Association, what are the roles, what remuneration - i.e. does Natty undertake Associaition admin duties/record-keeping/basic book-keeping for which she is paid solely for that role, do "directors" draw salaries.
  5. If salaries are paid, presumably employer legal/tax obligations have been adhered to.
  6. Contractors: details of contractors used by the Association and a breakdown of cost of works undertaken, completed, ongoing: Digger Dan, Nick the Tree Surgeon, Builder Ian, terrace people, etc. Dan was paid by Association funds but no longer? Amaury?
  7. Professional fees: breakdown of accountancy fees billed to the Association to date, ditto legal fees, architect, surveyor (engaged to inspect the terrace and arrange repairs) [that went well], surveyor from Belgium who mapped the lake and produced detailed plans (levels) of all outside areas.
  8. What is Davey's role: is he retained by the Associatiion as a consultant for an agreed fee. He has spent a considerable amount of time producing a series of detailed plans for hard and soft landscaping of the kitchen garden, the courtyard and other areas of the grounds. And now he appears to have turned his hand to draughtsmanship amd design for the back kitchen, kitchen, etc.
  9. Has Davey provided detailed costings for every element of the garden design scheme/s, hard landscaping and planting.
  10. Is the Associaition "management" satisfied that all activities meet the critieria within the Articles of Association. Has advice been sought from a professional other than the accountant.
Stephanie says she wants everything to be transparent and clear cut. She has so little grasp of - or interest in - boring but important detail, which she thinks will all sort itself out and everything will be tickettyboo, that her idea of transparent is what anybody else would describe as black out curtains.
I think your first question is the best one. I thought everything that came in via Patreon went into the Association. If not, she needs to explain why it does not. Her accounts will only be for the first year at this stage.

Reactions: 12
1,274 daily new cases in Berkshire on the 15th December and 68,868 new cases in England the same day.

I think Amaurys parents must be driving as there is no way they would get meat through customs if they were flying. They will be hiding it in the car surely.
My suspicion has been that Auntie & Uncle are coming to Lalalande on a mission on behalf of IJ. Ofcourse they want to see Amuary, but why else would they come the shitoo in December to freeze their butts off. They don't frequent the shitoo and the last time they were there was for IJ/Percy's wedding.

Folks in SJ's inner circle/family aren't happy with Squirrelboy's presence and tAuntie/Uncle are coming on behalf of IJ to assess the situation on the ground, report back to IJ and possibly stage an intervention. SJ grew up with her Aunt & Uncle and given SJ's Daddy issues, I wonder if her Uncle is that older, male father figure who can sit SJ down for a 'come to Jesus chat' and actually make her see sense.

This may be why IJ is downplaying Omnicron because she's frantic at the thought that her Sister/BIL may not be able to travel to France.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My suspicion has been that Auntie & Uncle are coming to Lalalande on a mission on behalf of IJ. Ofcourse they want to see Amuary, but why else would they come the shitoo in December to freeze their butts off. They don't frequent the shitoo and the last time they were there was for IJ/Percy's wedding.

Folks in SJ's inner circle/family aren't happy with Squirrelboy's presence and tAuntie/Uncle are coming on behalf of IJ to assess the situation on the ground, report back to IJ and possibly stage an intervention. SJ grew up with her Aunt & Uncle and given SJ's Daddy issues, I wonder if her Uncle is that older, male father figure who can sit SJ down for a 'come to Jesus chat' and actually make her see sense.

This may be why IJ is downplaying Omnicron because she's frantic at the thought that her Sister/BIL may not be able to travel to France.
This deserves some 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to agree that BJJ has Natti in his sights. Apart from Amaury (family), she is the last person totally dependent on SJ and living at La La. I am sure he will start talking up Miracle Meike's english and education. She could do the admin and social media.
My theory is Amaury has committed a year of his time to earn good money, help his cousin and explore relationship with Natti. I can't see him staying beyond that. And let's not forget his dogs. Now that Miracle and the Pharoh have bought their "fur babbies" why can't his dogs be there?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have to agree that BJJ has Natti in his sights. Apart from Amaury (family), she is the last person totally dependent on SJ and living at La La. I am sure he will start talking up Miracle Meike's english and education. She could do the admin and social media.
My theory is Amaury has committed a year of his time to earn good money, help his cousin and explore relationship with Natti. I can't see him staying beyond that. And let's not forget his dogs. Now that Miracle and the Pharoh have bought their "fur babbies" why can't his dogs be there?
Miracle Maaike made a little throwaway comment to the effect of wanting her ornament on the "Lalande tree" next year. I wonder if she is planting her feet under her friend's "girl" friend's table?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the attic looks ridiculous with all those wardrobes. They will be covered with dust and bird crap in no time.
SJ wants 20 of them at $200.++ why not use the free wood in Selmars workshop to have made shelving with doors. At least put mirrored ones near windows for extra light up there. Not a good use of space or money. Too many dark places for creatures to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
SJ is stuck with twenty somethings she is mother of the house not partying with peers. She will tire of paying for all these kids. Snorty should leave with them because the show is more about him now than her. When she realizes that things might change.
She should, it’s has to feel like her kids graduated from college (except BJJ, drop out obvs) came home and won’t leave or find a job. SJs trying to be the “fun” Mum and her kids are like OK boomer and wait for her to go to bed so they can drink the good hootch and play lord of the manor and his wenches.

Plot twist, BJJ is one of the wenches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.