The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking my coffee break at work ... so took a peek ... and this probably won't be up long ....

View attachment 928637
Julia Gaspard
3 minutes ago
You really need to employ a media manager ... and they need to be a native English speaker and able to be calm and not so rude as your mother was today. Sheesh. Some expresses concern about a global issue and they get bashed by "darling mummy". Have you and your whole family and all those that come and go at La Lande not known anyone personally who has died from COVID or been really ill from it? Seems like everyone else I know has been closely effected. How does your Mother know that Nicole isn't concerned because she's lost someone? You need someone with a whole lot more sensitivity in your chat, and a whole lot more maturity than your mother or Philip. And please not Percy, he's spreading ignorance in his comments. You will likely come a delete this comment, because that's what you do with the ones you don't like ... zero authenticity allowed. Even those of us who are vaccinated can get it and can spread it ... please stop behaving so ignorantly, the whole lot of you.
Show less
It is TORTURE for my logical brain to witness this level of stupidity and ignorance...
You don't even need to be overly logical to see the blaring flaws... just need to have. brain! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So SJ states that she loves long hair on a man and has 'always had a thing about it actually'. Oh yeah.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That is the weirdest thing my north American ears have heard here... and I've heard plenty! LOL
Bank makes money off your funds... why do you have to pay them to keep it?
Because the bank itself pays also negative interest to central bank. When there are times of deflation and people don't spend their money but rather keep it waiting for better times.
Diversify, diversify, diversify as my Bank guy would say... That's what S does: investing in chandeliers and apartments, then again in tapestry, next paneling, brand clothes and perfumes, but also brocante stuff, gifts from grannies. 〽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK I relented. I watched the Patreon vlog - thanks @MojoDublin and now just finished THE FIRST CHRISTMAS ARRIVALS!!

Obervations :

As the song goes, there are more questions than answers :

1. Since when did Davy become an IKEA kitchen planner??
2. Why would you buy IKEA cabinets (nothing wrong with them btw, I know plenty of people that have on a budget), when you have a HUGE influx of dosh a month and then.......
3. buy seperate worksurfaces and doors (did I hear that right????), from an upmarket supplier because she has to have 'amazing worktops and gorgeous doors'
4. Why listen to Davy, who in all probability, has never ran, installed, cooked in a kitchen for more than 1 person, let onlone designone. I've been through a few kitchen refits, a nightmare and you need to plan carefully.
5. Why do interiors of freezers and fridges have to be 'pretty'. I googled it. There are no pretty interiors to be bought, whatever they maybe, only SJ has the answer in her delusional head.
6. Why would you want anything but a super efficient, high quality freezer? Look at Bosch, Meile. It;s not rocket science. You need one as you are running a B&B
7. Who is Snorts to even talk about the kitchen refit? That made me really laugh
8. At last, the downstairs loo is being sorted out by Ann Marie, and to save face, SJ reckons she'll let Selmar do the 'grand opening'. They are embarrassing to proper trades people.
9. Have they even tought about a couple of dishwashers? Did they even mention them??? They really should.
10. Plannig this before that, then that then this. She definately reads here. She is back peddling as fast as she can go
11. Apparently they are all used to the cold, 'so dont worry about us'. Well actually we dont. We're just gobsmacked anyone survives a winter in the Shitoo. Heating getting sorted next year - we'll see. I thnk she's addicted to the electric wrap around blanket and ear muffs.

Now onto the vlog tonight :

1. Those wardrobes. I have no words. But I bet it's warmer in one of them than the bedrooms.
2. The bathroom. That pink, it kept reminding me of something :unsure:. The I realised. It's now called 'Germaline Pink'. Perfect match. Look up Germaline. I'm right arn't I ;)
3. Curtis & Philipo arrived with so many goodies and pressies bless 'em. Philipo is going to make a Ragu. Snorts can eat that, he was practically salivating as they unpacked it.
4. SJ quickly exclaimed she did actually have a 'little' present for Curtis. Well we know that's possibly going to be a jar of honey, SJ's pressie of choice in return for uber expense being spent on her.
4. Curtis & Philipo never took their coats off initially. Big, wintery, fur lined coats. Good Luck with that bedroom, though Curtis' shawl and Philipo's cardi later on looked nice and cosy. I think they'll need them. Continuously.
5. We never got to see the the 'wrap night' but to be fair, that was probably a blessing.

My conclusion tonight is simply this : She is like a swan gliding along a river looking regal, beautiful and graceful, but underneath, peddling like f++k

Night all 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Their videos make me realize I hate clothes :ROFLMAO: I could never live somewhere cold. Give me shorts, a tank and flip flops. I can't imagine wearing a tucked in sweater. I'd be miserably uncomfortable. View attachment 927783
I'd rather wear clothes than having to put sunscreen on several times a day😂

I don't understand why anyone would want to travel from the UK to France in winter knowing that the place they are going to is freezing cold... I would imagine undressing to have a shower would be a chilling experience. There is nowhere to visit locally. The warmest place is the kitchen so it would be like trying to bag a sun lounger by the pool on holiday... secure you seat with by leaving your blanket and bag... The dinner will be freezing by the time its dished up and served, none of it sounds inviting and yet so much money is thrown at it. Autie... take your thermals with you 🥶
Maybe you would when last time your son brought back a woman from Lalande she broke his heart and once he is back there again he hooked up with another one🙄

Reactions: 9
Because the bank itself pays also negative interest to central bank. When there are times of deflation and people don't spend their money but rather keep it waiting for better times.
Diversify, diversify, diversify as my Bank guy would say... That's what S does: investing in chandeliers and apartments, then again in tapestry, next paneling, brand clothes and perfumes, but also brocante stuff, gifts from grannies. 〽
Maybe Squirrel is SJ’s investment in her retirement care…someone who could tend to her when she ages. He’s practicing by fixing broken pottery and other tat. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do like Florian...I think he misunderstood the Mcdonald sock story and thought a pair were for him which made him very happy. A man with simple tastes , makes a change. MP couldn't be arsed finishing the tree so lets just have another drink 🥂

Those mirrors may have to be covered with fabric from the wardrobe store 👻
I think the attic looks ridiculous with all those wardrobes. They will be covered with dust and bird crap in no time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Obviously not mild enough for SJ - anyone got some yoghurt to numb the fire in SJ's throat tonight?

Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 23.24.15.png
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 23.25.56.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OK I relented. I watched the Patreon vlog - thanks @MojoDublin and now just finished THE FIRST CHRISTMAS ARRIVALS!!

Obervations :

As the song goes, there are more questions than answers :

1. Since when did Davy become an IKEA kitchen planner??
2. Why would you buy IKEA cabinets (nothing wrong with them btw, I know plenty of people that have on a budget), when you have a HUGE influx of dosh a month and then.......
3. buy seperate worksurfaces and doors (did I hear that right????), from an upmarket supplier because she has to have 'amazing worktops and gorgeous doors'
4. Why listen to Davy, who in all probability, has never ran, installed, cooked in a kitchen for more than 1 person, let onlone designone. I've been through a few kitchen refits, a nightmare and you need to plan carefully.
5. Why do interiors of freezers and fridges have to be 'pretty'. I googled it. There are no pretty interiors to be bought, whatever they maybe, only SJ has the answer in her delusional head.
6. Why would you want anything but a super efficient, high quality freezer? Look at Bosch, Meile. It;s not rocket science. You need one as you are running a B&B
7. Who is Snorts to even talk about the kitchen refit? That made me really laugh
8. At last, the downstairs loo is being sorted out by Ann Marie, and to save face, SJ reckons she'll let Selmar do the 'grand opening'. They are embarrassing to proper trades people.
9. Have they even tought about a couple of dishwashers? Did they even mention them??? They really should.
10. Plannig this before that, then that then this. She definately reads here. She is back peddling as fast as she can go
11. Apparently they are all used to the cold, 'so dont worry about us'. Well actually we dont. We're just gobsmacked anyone survives a winter in the Shitoo. Heating getting sorted next year - we'll see. I thnk she's addicted to the electric wrap around blanket and ear muffs.

Now onto the vlog tonight :

1. Those wardrobes. I have no words. But I bet it's warmer in one of them than the bedrooms.
2. The bathroom. That pink, it kept reminding me of something :unsure:. The I realised. It's now called 'Germaline Pink'. Perfect match. Look up Germaline. I'm right arn't I ;)
3. Curtis & Philipo arrived with so many goodies and pressies bless 'em. Philipo is going to make a Ragu. Snorts can eat that, he was practically salivating as they unpacked it.
4. SJ quickly exclaimed she did actually have a 'little' present for Curtis. Well we know that's possibly going to be a jar of honey, SJ's pressie of choice in return for uber expense being spent on her.
4. Curtis & Philipo never took their coats off initially. Big, wintery, fur lined coats. Good Luck with that bedroom, though Curtis' shawl and Philipo's cardi later on looked nice and cosy. I think they'll need them. Continuously.
5. We never got to see the the 'wrap night' but to be fair, that was probably a blessing.

My conclusion tonight is simply this : She is like a swan gliding along a river looking regal, beautiful and graceful, but underneath, peddling like f++k

Night all 🥰
Love, love, love your conclusion!!!! Funny as F!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously not mild enough for SJ - anyone got some yoghurt to numb the fire in SJ's throat tonight?

View attachment 928723View attachment 928724
Isabel Jarvis Covid denier

Ohh fff sake … can you imagine the anxiety 😟 tomorrow

Hoping it’s tattle

News 📰 flash

It’s not … ppl really don’t belive you Stephanie Jarvis

It’s a pandemic 😷 and no amount of Christmas trees 🎄 is going to cover the fact

Your high on partying
Not ❤ and LIFE

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't know if this has already been put here as I'm still on the last thread but I've a friend who has literally just got off the ferry at St Malo and has been sent a message from her father in the UK. This was from the BBC - As from this Saturday anyone arriving in France from the uk will be required to have a negative COVID test of less that 24 hours. Once in France, they will have to self isolate for a week, that period of quarantine can be ended after 48hours IF they have a second negative test once in France. Compelling reasons will be needed for entry into France - include visiting family but not tourism or non urgent work. The new measures will apply to everyone.
Seems like Amaury's parents will be able to enter without problems then. They are probably already in France. If I had been going, I would have included a stop off in Paris first.

Reactions: 10
1,000% correct. That BS potato 🥔 nonsense was a diversion
S thinking 💭 :How could I best divert the lot? 🤔
Showing legs? Walking around in costumes? Walking around in robe? Gardening in heels? Checking on employees with a towel wrapped around my head? 🤔 🤔 🤔
Oh yes, I will cook myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isabel Jarvis Covid denier

Ohh fff sake … can you imagine the anxiety 😟 tomorrow

Hoping it’s tattle

News 📰 flash

It’s not … ppl really don’t belive you Stephanie Jarvis

It’s a pandemic 😷 and no amount of Christmas trees 🎄 is going to cover the fact

Your high on partying
Not ❤ and LIFE

On the 16th day of Christmas my little pony mixed a cocktail of benzodiazepine for my anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear Curtis. Anytime you wish to come to the UK for Christmas you will be welcome. Now that is what I call ensuring a welcome. Absolutely plentiful gifts of food and wine, an offer to cook an Italian meal and wrapped presents. I would have been delighted with those gifts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
God help the chapel restorer. I am imagining this wee man for years lovingly carrying out his craft throughout France. Then Fanny makes contact and the Curse of the Shithouse descends upon him. First falling off the scaffolding, various illnesses and lately his trailer is buggered. What happens him next, an attack by carnivorous woodworm?
Gosh, yes, I didn't think of that. Well said. The poor Soul. He should seek absolution and get the hell out of there

Reactions: 15
she’s a neighbor of mine these days here in Bucks CountyPa and got into one help of a knock down drag out withGiGis baby daddy. He called her a Dutch Slut 😂😂😂😂😂 police were called and everything
Ah yes, one of those ‘Wand Erection’ boys ( very old nickname from the xfactor chat groups days!)

Reactions: 1
Aw shucks! 😊 I was a little younger there. Are you trying to play Snorter to my Jeeves?
Honestly, why is that old fool trying to give the impression that Omicron is mild -almost harmless, when we are starting to see hospitalisations and now deaths. We had 3 cases in Wales just 10 days ago and today almost 100 and yet we seem to be behind the other home nations. People like Percy are dangerous and IJ's attitude, as a former nurse is unforgivable.

Fanny says that Amaury's parents are arriving "tomorrow", although given the smoke and mirrors, goodness knows when that is. Do you know @Clara Burnett ?
1,274 daily new cases in Berkshire on the 15th December and 68,868 new cases in England the same day.

I think Amaurys parents must be driving as there is no way they would get meat through customs if they were flying. They will be hiding it in the car surely.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.