The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moderator reported

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Household Cavalry would be similar to the 3rd US Infantry Division (The Old Guard.) who carry out both ceremonial and active service. I doubt that you would refer to them as Disneyland Army Reserves, would you?

All Household Cavalrymen alternate their service between Household Cavalry Regiment and Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment. When on Ceremonial duties they are primarily based in London and take part in State and Royal occasions.
After 18-24 months of ceremonial duty, they are posted to the Household Cavalry Regiment, Bulford to train on the Ajax armoured fighting vehicles.

The Cavalry Regiment is a fully operational regiment and sees active service, primarily as an armoured division. In recent years, they have served in an operational capacity in the Falkland Islands, the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan and Eastern Europe.
They are professional soldiers first and foremost.

There is some interesting reading about it on reddit. I wonder if any of the people complaining (literally everyone) are Billy.

Reactions: 6
Well apparently only 20% of the report was correct...hmmm... let me think, would that be the part where he went AWOL from his duties that he'd pledged to serve his queen and country? He seems to be more aggrieved with the report about his new life with his new wife and his new businesses but not the undererlying report.
Now I officially think Billy is a low life and piece of trash. I didn’t think anyone could be lower than that crying, begging, foppy brother of his, but Billy has hit a new low. Absolutely no apologies whatsoever. Arrogant ass. And no, Billy, you are NOT a rockstar…far from it. Don’t feed his overinflated, big headed ego, Troy.

9033FEB0-1FD4-47CD-A95F-E973A0D0FDD2.jpeg
572F49D5-651E-4F39-90A6-2706BA4EEA79.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Noooo ? Reallly ??

Tantine ? OMG. Tantine sounds so.... old France for the commoners from the 1950's !

Hilarious when you see her posing and playing Grande Dame 😂

EDIT : I checked the French dictionary to be sure : Tantine is a term for children and is outdated.

You couldn't make it !!!
Ah well I'm showing my age them. My mother was French (OMG something in common with Fanny - shudders), and we always called our aunts Tantine or Tata.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.