The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word on the street is that when SJ came back from London with "a cold" she actually had Covid. The story she tells is that she got tested in England as well as in France and both turned out negative, but full disclosure (something SJ does not seem to understand anything about) those test were self-tests and hardly accurate. Nobody knows for sure what she brought "home" from her London trip, nor what she will be spreading this Christmas, but it will not be only love and laughter, I'm quite sure.
I'd like to react with a 😲 but in truth, this comes as no surprise to us, does it?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree. SJ forgets we watch to keep her accountable and document what she likes to delete.
Query I am assuming that Tattlers don't post comments on vlogs. Are these names we see regular viewers who are challenging the narrative? ie Not Tattlers?
Technically it’s in breach of the rules of tattle

Personally I can prove
FB is dead to me - I found it toxic years ago
I’m not on tick Tock
Barley on insta
Not on Twitter - again toxic

I’m here my opnion is here and I’ll stay by each and every syllable

There is a steady growth of information ℹ that has been cataloged by various …. Patrons

It’s about ready to be offered for investigation….

So on tour
What goes on tattle stays on tattle

She’s pissed off so many patrons independently -
SSB needs no assistance

Water will seek its own level .

She should look up biblical floods -

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Word on the street is that when SJ came back from London with "a cold" she actually had Covid. The story she tells is that she got tested in England as well as in France and both turned out negative, but full disclosure (something SJ does not seem to understand anything about) those test were self-tests and hardly accurate. Nobody knows for sure what she brought "home" from her London trip, nor what she will be spreading this Christmas, but it will not be only love and laughter, I'm quite sure.
And I believe it. Dan, SJ and Phyllis returned from London with “colds” … don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. They were ill with Covid and Amaury soon followed. Dreadful humans with no regard for human life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Here’s a dose of reality for SSB

Even vaccinations cannot stop you getting Covid

And if you test positive - anytime from now

Your isolation is for the whole of Christmas 🎅

Vaccination or not

They are entirely morally corrupt- and most her guest are apparently immunisation compromised

But let’s have a global nation holiday ….😈
The only consolation is that it's all in her vlogs and most of what she deletes is documented anyway, here or elsewhere on the www. Once the tit really starts hitting her private little expensive over the top fan, there will be dirt everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OK I relented. I watched the Patreon vlog - thanks @MojoDublin and now just finished THE FIRST CHRISTMAS ARRIVALS!!

Obervations :

As the song goes, there are more questions than answers :

1. Since when did Davy become an IKEA kitchen planner??
2. Why would you buy IKEA cabinets (nothing wrong with them btw, I know plenty of people that have on a budget), when you have a HUGE influx of dosh a month and then.......
3. buy seperate worksurfaces and doors (did I hear that right????), from an upmarket supplier because she has to have 'amazing worktops and gorgeous doors'
4. Why listen to Davy, who in all probability, has never ran, installed, cooked in a kitchen for more than 1 person, let onlone designone. I've been through a few kitchen refits, a nightmare and you need to plan carefully.
5. Why do interiors of freezers and fridges have to be 'pretty'. I googled it. There are no pretty interiors to be bought, whatever they maybe, only SJ has the answer in her delusional head.
6. Why would you want anything but a super efficient, high quality freezer? Look at Bosch, Meile. It;s not rocket science. You need one as you are running a B&B
7. Who is Snorts to even talk about the kitchen refit? That made me really laugh
8. At last, the downstairs loo is being sorted out by Ann Marie, and to save face, SJ reckons she'll let Selmar do the 'grand opening'. They are embarrassing to proper trades people.
9. Have they even tought about a couple of dishwashers? Did they even mention them??? They really should.
10. Plannig this before that, then that then this. She definately reads here. She is back peddling as fast as she can go
11. Apparently they are all used to the cold, 'so dont worry about us'. Well actually we dont. We're just gobsmacked anyone survives a winter in the Shitoo. Heating getting sorted next year - we'll see. I thnk she's addicted to the electric wrap around blanket and ear muffs.

Now onto the vlog tonight :

1. Those wardrobes. I have no words. But I bet it's warmer in one of them than the bedrooms.
2. The bathroom. That pink, it kept reminding me of something :unsure:. The I realised. It's now called 'Germaline Pink'. Perfect match. Look up Germaline. I'm right arn't I ;)
3. Curtis & Philipo arrived with so many goodies and pressies bless 'em. Philipo is going to make a Ragu. Snorts can eat that, he was practically salivating as they unpacked it.
4. SJ quickly exclaimed she did actually have a 'little' present for Curtis. Well we know that's possibly going to be a jar of honey, SJ's pressie of choice in return for uber expense being spent on her.
4. Curtis & Philipo never took their coats off initially. Big, wintery, fur lined coats. Good Luck with that bedroom, though Curtis' shawl and Philipo's cardi later on looked nice and cosy. I think they'll need them. Continuously.
5. We never got to see the the 'wrap night' but to be fair, that was probably a blessing.

My conclusion tonight is simply this : She is like a swan gliding along a river looking regal, beautiful and graceful, but underneath, peddling like f++k

Night all 🥰
If it walks like a duck , looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s a duck by crikey ! Swan indeed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And I believe it. Dan, SJ and Phyllis returned from London with “colds” … don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. They were ill with Covid and Amaury soon followed. Dreadful humans with no regard for human life.
Armoir for sure had Covid, but they couldn't say that because he actually became really ill and that did not match their continuing story that it's just a mild disease. Because it was so visible that the poor cousin was really very sick, they decided to stick with the story it was a cold and made him do his superman impression by saying that it was just something his body needed to vanquish by sweating it out. The dinner-table joke I heard of was that they said it to each other so many times they were actually starting to believe it themselves.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
This is worth reposting.
So, was it a lie??? Has she been cured???
This is Maaike's quote, "On to new times. And in the meantime, be kind to each other. And safe, so remotely. To persevere!"
WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE??? 😡 🤬 😡 🤬

@KiKiGee
Aug 1, 2021

This one, really is upsetting. I have used a translator (Dutch to English) so I hope it is correct.
Well hells bells, BJJ really does have a friend that is immunocompromised. The real question is why would she travel with BJJ to Lalande???
IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!! KIDS THESE DAYS!!!!! Was she promised a meet and greet with Tess Hoffman's man Adam Guettel??? I will worry about this poor child's stay at Lalande and the lack of covid protocols.

230018548_576615873509194_5851440213481288405_n(1).jpg

13h
maaikrophone
Op vakantie met @audreytales, op bezoek bij @philipjanssen 🧡☀
Audrey is the happiest baby, I think she wants to stay in France forever. Dont blame her

223416601_316948386709971_6236905729507583815_n(1).jpg

5 DAYS AGO
Summers here! I'm going on a mini vacation in a few days

....and then this post...
MARCH 31

I have been in the Netherlands for a year now. On the one hand this was a terribly difficult and grueling year, on the other it seems to have flown by. Although I miss the UK (Scotland wait for me pls) this year in NL was also full of beautiful and nice things.

For example, a year ago I would never have thought that I would now live in my own place in Utrecht, and I certainly did not expect to live here with sweet Audrey. It is wonderful to see family and friends, from a distance of course.

But!! Today the first step to a new time, hopefully full of hugs and love and without distance. Today I got my first Moderna shot. Although the question is how exactly my body reacts, I am very grateful. I really hope everyone else gets vaccinated soon! If you don't do it for yourself (do it), then do it a little bit for me. Immuno wall and stuff.

On to new times. And in the meantime, be kind to each other. And safe, so remotely. To persevere!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Obviously not mild enough for SJ - anyone got some yoghurt to numb the fire in SJ's throat tonight?

View attachment 928723View attachment 928724
Well guess again, you brainless f**k. It could be any of the thousands of people who read here and are outraged by your 'lovely' mother and the lies she and her ignorant hubby are spreading. Block away, all you want as a matter of fact, what's wrong will still be wrong and the truth always comes out!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That Lalande dining room is, perhaps, the ugliest room ever conceived. I didn't know that Satan was an interior decorator.
Well the way she has it decorated is ugly however, imagine it with an antique Chinese cabinet holding glasses , beautiful parlour palms and maybe some beautiful oriental oil painted bird prints in tortoise shell frames . A dark wood table with those gold chairs . Less clutter and a servers cabinet in the old rattan bamboo style ?

Reactions: 8
Covid deniers
2019- 2021

On tattle - cataloged 😈

Viva La Loca
The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance
Updated to include Oliver Strong & family currently in Barcelona. We know that one box of chicks is not covering your tracks!! Covid Easter Egg Hunt Party 30/03/21 Confirmed .. Canada – 2 Holland – 4 France – 10-12 Total = 16-18 Unconfirmed .. France – 12 Belgium – 4 Holland – 3-4 Spain – 5...
Likes: 16 Viva La Loca ID #699 Mar 30, 2021 Forum: Bloggers

Viva La Loca
The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Christ on a cracker, these two sound like they would bang the drum and get on their soap box about no masks, no lockdown, anti-vaccine. Cower in fear !! WTF Personally I would not want or need this type of person fighting my corner. I would be ashamed. The way they have written their response...
Likes: 13 Viva La Loca ID #493 Mar 29, 2021 Forum: Bloggers

The Chateau Diaries

#28 The Church of Stephinology, milking the patreons in chateau dairy

recently do you mean? or since the start of covid? 4 - Lake Garda, Italy 5 - Souleiado, Avignon, South of France 6 - Chateau Basminger 7 - The Domaine de Chalaniat, La Sauvetat 8 - Marc Rosiere family Chateau

Biblical catchup you’ll have lots of time … SSB

To read n weep 😢

Reactions: 14
SJ knows her lies are catching up with her. Miserable old bag, just like her mother. I wouldn't be surprised if that's Philip behind the keyboard blocking everybody.
Mind my words, this is going to be put on Tattle's tap, or at least they will try. They are talking strategy as we speak. The story will be something down the line of "My poor mother was so upset by all the nasty hateful lies that are spread about her and darling Percy on that hate site and she was so worried that those haters would spoil our fun too, that she lost it for a second. You know us very well and we would never do anything illegal. But the amount of stress they are putting us under will sooner or later have some kind of effect, and we regret that. Not our fault though."

• Haha
  • Wow
From the CD's day 16, live chat...
Philip Janssen Sorry I missed some comments everyone, I was putting stuff away in the attic and refilling the heaters
and chère Isabelle is refilling the "haters"
(with her unqualified remarks we might get some influx again 😈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Florian saved the day... I think he was a bit tipsy but very endearing. He could be an axe murderer for all we know but he is very engaging, so for now I really like him.
Florian lives in their nearby town Montenay and is a sports coach as well as a lifeguard in the summer.

Reactions: 7
My suspicion has been that Auntie & Uncle are coming to Lalalande on a mission on behalf of IJ. Ofcourse they want to see Amuary, but why else would they come the shitoo in December to freeze their butts off. They don't frequent the shitoo and the last time they were there was for IJ/Percy's wedding.
My eyes and ears have indeed confirmed this. SJ is not very keen on their visit at all, but IJ has unloaded it on to her. In response, SJ sings her usual song of wonderful arrivals, so looking forward to it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
30C4F0EA-87D8-4A2D-832C-A39CD3B6EC87.jpeg
97644DCF-D3FF-4757-8011-76451C88E72D.jpeg
Mind my words, this is going to be put on Tattle's tap, or at least they will try. They are talking strategy as we speak. The story will be something down the line of "My poor mother was so upset by all the nasty hateful lies that are spread about her and darling Percy on that hate site and she was so worried that those haters would spoil our fun too, that she lost it for a second. You know us very well and we would never do anything illegal. But the amount of stress they are putting us under will sooner or later have some kind of effect, and we regret that. Not our fault though."

This is well practiced

It is how she reacts - we have countless hours of isabels explosion 💥

The staff … made her so mad 😡 she will blow her brains out …

But there is no tax returns for any paid staff - during that period

No matter - best Isabel stays in SA - and declares it … her residences

So she’ll be unable to come to France 🇫🇷 to answer questions on her tax situation

…. The hand that Rocked the cradle
Mmmm Isabel

7B8A884B-414F-41C6-9025-3104E3F0373F.jpeg

• Heart
All I’m saying is watch out because IsabelleJarvis CovidDenier has many guises - tune in tonight SJ X I’ll drag you for filth

• Haha
  • Wow
Armoir for sure had Covid, but they couldn't say that because he actually became really ill and that did not match their continuing story that it's just a mild disease. Because it was so visible that the poor cousin was really very sick, they decided to stick with the story it was a cold and made him do his superman impression by saying that it was just something his body needed to vanquish by sweating it out. The dinner-table joke I heard of was that they said it to each other so many times they were actually starting to believe it themselves.
I wonder if this is partly the reason why Amoire's parents are keen to visit, to see for themselves as their son has been so unwell. It can't be easy recovering from Covid in that freezing morgue.

Yes, I figured that they only SAY that it will be mended to make the sender think that they really care.
Surely, even BJJ would not think it was worth wasting even one second on repairing that tasteless tacky statuette and plates! To think someone paid money to ship that box of garbage across the pond!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.