The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Armoir for sure had Covid, but they couldn't say that because he actually became really ill and that did not match their continuing story that it's just a mild disease. Because it was so visible that the poor cousin was really very sick, they decided to stick with the story it was a cold and made him do his superman impression by saying that it was just something his body needed to vanquish by sweating it out. The dinner-table joke I heard of was that they said it to each other so many times they were actually starting to believe it themselves.
OMG.

And they were still going to the boulangerie, DYI shops and Emmaus !! And greeting the postmen or Ian the builder !!

Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My eyes and ears have indeed confirmed this. SJ is not very keen on their visit at all, but IJ has unloaded it on to her. In response, SJ sings her usual song of wonderful arrivals, so looking forward to it.
Will be watching the dynamics very closely. I'm sure Squirelboy will be on his best behaviour.

OMG.

And they were still going to the boulangerie, DYI shops and Emmaus !! And greeting the postmen or Ian the builder !!

Unbelievable.
Is that why Anmuary went away to rest and recover?

Reactions: 20
Really, how can any woman take this seriously? Just imagine seeing this in your bedroom. He's walked straight out of a second rate comedy. Stephanie, he's making you a laughing stock.
Actually, scrap that. They are a perfect match.
Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 12.10.36.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Really, how can any woman take this seriously? Just imagine seeing this in your bedroom. He's walked straight out of a second rate comedy. Stephanie, he's making you a laughing stock.

View attachment 929262

He's to Fannys taste (SO embarrassing) With that said, I sure do understand why she kept him a secret for as long as she could. I feel embarrassed for her... Fanny is making a laughing stock of herself in so many ways, but that's why I watch CD. It's like an adult comedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just find him creepy period...its turning into the PJ & SJ show with her being the supporting act. I think the gift from Curtis and his Philip to snorts is going to be an apron with some smutty images on it, hence why he might have to pixel it out.
I think it's will be the apron with the image of David (this naked). So David with a beanie 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Armoir for sure had Covid, but they couldn't say that because he actually became really ill and that did not match their continuing story that it's just a mild disease. Because it was so visible that the poor cousin was really very sick, they decided to stick with the story it was a cold and made him do his superman impression by saying that it was just something his body needed to vanquish by sweating it out. The dinner-table joke I heard of was that they said it to each other so many times they were actually starting to believe it themselves.
Funny how Heathcliffe posted about AM's illness.🤔
Where did he go??? Was it with Nutti??? If not, where did she go??? How many of them have been sick???
Could this be why Dan is limiting his time at Lalande??? Please Dan, keep your family safe. STAY AWAY!!!!
My post from 12/11...
@KiKiGee
Saturday at 8:41 AM

Heathcliffe said:
Where did Ann Marie and his latin chick go on holiday? They were both gone I notices, spoken by SJ on a vlog, then she hastidly added "they will BOTH be back soon" to try to make out they were in different locations...stoooop trying to cover things up!
A local hospital... at least they will have heat.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Nati is down with Covid now as she was absent from that dinner in the dinning room.

Will be watching the dynamics very closely. I'm sure Squirelboy will be on his best behaviour.

Is that why Anmuary went away to rest and recover?
No I think he brought it back with him.
oh dear Dan collected them from the airport. But I think Dan has already had it. Few months ago he was quite sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He's to Fannys taste (SO embarrassing) With that said, I sure do understand why she kept him a secret for as long as she could. I feel embarrassed for her... Fanny is making a laughing stock of herself in so many ways, but that's why I watch CD. It's like an adult comedy.
I think she wanted to keep him a secret because she knew that a large number of people, possibly even a majority, would find the 20+ age difference a stretch too far.
Unfortunately, she’s mistaken the supportive comments from a few for the sentiments of the many. She has lost audience and she needs to understand that if she doesn’t keep Lord Honkhonk Snortalot in the background, shut him the eff up, or better still, give him his marching orders, it’s not going to end well
People started watching for Stephanie and an ever changing cast. They didn’t start watching a couple. They didn’t sign on to be a Patreon for their well-travelled woman with an Oxford education to take up with a poorly educated, provincial, inexperienced, beanie-wearing, pushy honker volunteer half her age.
25EEACE8-2CE5-4A86-B554-E7CCC2A354E8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
MT Cannon, have you not seen the patched sweaters that SJ wears????
MT Cannon
2 hours ago
Are those moths flying by the lens or very tiny fairies?
I think they’re white ants ! Termites eating away ate the wood . They’re throughout the grounds and the outbuildings. They don’t just live outdoors .
anyone else shocked at just how much daylight can be seen through the roof ? Don’t worry about bloody tidying attics fix the roof before it falls inn!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Would you like one or two dog hairs with your taco? Dog feet probably cleanest thing on the table
Interesting that there are now two dogs in the house: Maaike's "Angela" (strange name for a dog!) and Curtis's dog. Do they not know about SJ's allergies? A shame they are not cats who would jump up on all the shelves and maybe create chaos and breakages among all the Spode!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How does she even know the idiotologist?
Through Percy and IJ. He is South African. P and IJ obviously have some very questionable friends in SA, notably Curtis and Spero: parrfect choices to introduce into the Chateau Circus performers' list!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another crisis at Lalande ??

No answers, no liking, no deleting in the comments section...yet.

Have they already given up their new strategy ??

• Haha
I've never had KFC........
Back in the day( a long long long time ago) KFC used to be pretty good, well seasoned chicken ….pretty OK. But now at least at the KFCnear my house, it is horrible …it is yucky ,greasy ,nasty!
I think you should try it at least once to taste it, then you’ll know… like McDonald’s ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Seems like Amaury's parents will be able to enter without problems then. They are probably already in France. If I had been going, I would have included a stop off in Paris first.
I think so too from what was mentioned in the vlog I t made it seem to me that they were arriving at LaLaLand on Friday, so before the new restrictions and like you my guess is they may well have already been in France a few days prior to that. Whatever way, they got in before they couldn't.

Reactions: 12
And insulting I might add! Ignorance ? Wow 😮
I think one of his sons is a medical doctor, maybe a heart surgeon, can't remember. What an embarrassment Percy and IJ must be. If course, the son is probably working in private practice and is far removed from the countless poor people in SA who have not had any Covid vaccinations. Scientists here are saying that Omicron is the biggest threat to health so far and yet these idiots, like P and I, dismiss what the experts say. I am rather hoping that SJ will get to SA in the new year and get stuck there for the rest of the year. At least, she wouldn't be able to do vlogs from the chateau!

• Heart
Phil refilling the heaters? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 Does he mean the oil heaters? Hope not or he is in for a real bonfire
From CD's day 14 live chat...

Sandi Foster what about heat for the room?
Philip Janssen @Sandi Foster There’s an oil heater in there :)
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but what I meant is those heaters are not meant to be refilled with oil. There's oil in them but they're heated with electricity

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.