The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip Janssen Sorry I missed some comments everyone, I was putting stuff away in the attic and refilling the heaters
Phil refilling the heaters? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 Does he mean the oil heaters? Hope not or he is in for a real bonfire
[/QUOTE]

From CD's day 14 live chat...

Sandi Foster what about heat for the room?
Philip Janssen @Sandi Foster There’s an oil heater in there :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know we can all be shocked and gobsmacked by the ignorance that Fanny and crew are displaying in this image. We should never forget this, to organising a charade like this in an out of control epidemic, God damn them
Why is Phi Phi still wearing his hat at a dinner table? so rude

Phil refilling the heaters? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 Does he mean the oil heaters? Hope not or he is in for a real bonfire
From CD's day 14 live chat...

Sandi Foster what about heat for the room?
Philip Janssen @Sandi Foster There’s an oil heater in there :)
[/QUOTE]
oil heaters causing more condensation, that salon wall paper at £250 a pop will be rolling off the wall soon and out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I switched to a flocked Christmas tree with multicolored lights about 5 years ago. I mix strings of mini bulbs with strings of large bulbs, and I decorate with a large collection of Shiny Brite retro ornament that I gathered over the years. The trick to make the look tree bright is to use some white lights in the center, to light it from within. The tree looks like it’s right out of the 1940’s or ‘50’s and I love it! I liked MPK’s tree, but I have to say I really like mine.
That tree reminds of the sixties and the early seventies..my childhood, as we were strickt catholics, in those days at least... a christmastree was seen as something from the devil...so we alone had a huge nativity scene..But my mother started with a christmastree at some point..it was very small comparing to the huge room it was in..and it had 15 colored lights...and like 20 huge bulbs... we all thought it was magical... :LOL: i recently found some photos...it looked rediculous...:rolleyes: we had a good laugh about it. poor mum..she did her best....she also managed to spray some windows with that fakesnow....it was good quality..it didnt came off for years...to the horror of the housekeeper...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen on Instagram that Erin from Chateau de Bourneau is lamenting the fact that her UK family will not be able to come for Christmas now. She expresses empathy for anyone who is suffering in any way at this time. She will allow herself a day to wallow in disappointment after which she will roll up her sleeves and get stuck into the many jobs to do at the Chateau. Bravo! At least one chateau owner has some sense and isn't completely an utterly selfish!
Yes a simple message yet demonstrates a true empathy for her viewers.
SJ is truely the Icey Queen of Narnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And insulting I might add! Ignorance ? Wow 😮

I had my shots and just got COVID !
this booster stuff is rubbish!
what’s even worse is the lack of treatment hospitals offer one who’s been diagnosed.
they tell you to go home, take Tylenol and monitor your oxygen levels. That’s BS !
instead of giving antibiotics and steroids immediately.
OT: Antibiotics do not work for viruses. They are not antivirals. They work only for bacteria. COVID is caused by a virus.
If they would give you antibiotics, they would not help you. ( And antibiotic resistance is a growing problem)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Michael’s video bored me to death! What the hell happened to him… he used to make good videos.
How many brain cells each line of snow kills? 😵💫😵💫😵💫
He could have saved himself some time and just threw the lights at the tree and see how they landed, it looked like he'd done that anyway. Everything is too much trouble for him, I think it started out as fun for him but as he is more often left on his own he's lost his gusto (sorry that wasn't a pun, it just happened :ROFLMAO: ) Florian saved the day... I think he was a bit tipsy but very endearing. He could be an axe murderer for all we know but he is very engaging, so for now I really like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Chateau Diaries @jannebu We don't let them get to us, but it is constantly surprising that people enjoy getting angry about things - so much so that they keep watching things they claim to hate!
Chatelaine of all things gaslight

SJ people don’t hate you. You aren’t coming from an enlightened place, although you like to pretend, for us to hate - most of us don’t know you. We’re holding you to account as a public figure and “tastemaker.” You’re actions have been revealed as devious and not morally sound on multiple occasions. Being the common denominator, such as you are, we here, shall call you out and hang you out to dry. Deal with it.

In effect, what you’re saying here is that you’ll censor any dissenting voices, because it’s at odds with your opinion. Do you debate or have any critical thought off camera, or is this not allowed? Is anyone allowed to say they don’t like anything in your presence that is contradictory to your own preference? It strikes me Lalande is nothing short of a dictatorship dressed up as a commune. Sad times ahead for you SJ. I hope your accountant is casting spells on your tax returns, I don’t think you’ll be allowed toile de jouy bed linen in prison. X

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That response by SJ made me angry, but I didn't enjoy the feeling. Talk about her completely missing the point and tone of the original comments.

Last Christmas the covid-spreading shenanigans were bad enough, but this year visitors are not even pretending to wear masks or quarantine for a few days when they first arrive and until they have self-tested a few times.
I agree. SJ forgets we watch to keep her accountable and document what she likes to delete.
Query I am assuming that Tattlers don't post comments on vlogs. Are these names we see regular viewers who are challenging the narrative? ie Not Tattlers?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Florian saved the day... I think he was a bit tipsy but very endearing. He could be an axe murderer for all we know but he is very engaging, so for now I really like him.
I think Florian was tipsy too.
Well..... who wouldn't be - that boring Teabag would send anyone to drink !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't think Stephanie is into men and they are obviously not into her. She is very immature sexually. Just look at her idea of party favors for the men on Christmas day. Some kind of 'unisex' perfume and bath salts? Really? Yuck! Philip is just a boy toy for her. She couldn't find any straight men that would go along with all her silliness and manic behavior. Imagine taking her on a date with that hysterical laugh and 'look at me everyone' attention grabbing behavior. What an embarrassment! Philip is obviously a bleep that will do anything to be on camera and grift off of old ladies. He's not even a good gigolo as he is so rude and self-centered. Any man worth his salts would stay far, far away from the likes of Stephie.
Well I think the attraction can only be his long hair, or rather the strands of Keratin infused tendrels that hang from his head. She apparently loves men with long hair and given he was the only one who met that criteria ( can't count Amoury that would be incestuous) it fell to him to be the man of the moment. I wonder if he diffuses or just wash and goes?

Reactions: 5
That was a train wreck. This is a fine example of their true colors. 🤬😡🤬😡

CD's
THE FIRST CHRISTMAS ARRIVALS!!!
From the live chat...

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from South Africa
Percy Attfield Hello time to meet and greet the first guests.

NICOLA CREWE Stephanie, how can you justify having guests from around the world staying at La Lande with this huge increase in cases of Omicron? It seems particularly reckless. Disappointing.

Amanda Ashby it is not true that Stephanie was married to Michael
Percy Attfield @todd Young It is not true that Michael Petherick and Stephanie were married.

Jason Dubey Looks like it could be a death trap without that safety railing.

Helen Stella @isabelle Jarvis hello I would love to hear what you’d be saying if you were there!
Isabelle Jarvis Helen Stella plenty of doubt
Isabelle Jarvis She heard. me

NICOLA CREWE @isabelle Jarvis @Percy Attfield How do you feel about Stephanie exposing Aunt and Uncle, your sister, to people from around the world with an Omicron pandemic just for filming it for YouTube? Proud?

Isabelle Jarvis Nicol Crewe-where do you come from? I am indeed very proud of my daughter are you proud of your ignorance?

NICOLA CREWE@Val Slater @isabelle Jarvis Ignorance? I'm sure you're referring to Stephanie here. I myself wouldn't be so reckless considering the state of the world right now

tineke joldersma @isabelle Jarvis you rock dear, you rock what a mother
CasperP @the Chateau Diaries we need a moderator
sliva Nicola, have you heard about vaccinations?
Laura Claudia @isabelle Jarvis I am so proud of YOU!Your witt!!!! Love it!

Percy Attfield @Nicola CREWE It is for the aunt etc to decide for themselves. Omicron has been here for many weeks and has proven to be very mild and there are no statistics that it is different in other areas.

Isabelle Jarvis Nicola Crewe your decision

Susan Elizabeth Jones @Nicola CREWE Personal accountability, my dear. Come to Tennessee.... no lockdown, no masks, no problem.
Coleen Cox @Nicola CREWE If it bothers you that much, please stop watching.
Irene S.@NICOLA CREWE jealousy rears it’s ugly head

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande lovely people! Sorry I’m arriving late to the premiere, I’m still working on today’s Advent Calendar video, which will be out later tonight

NICOLA CREWE @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis So glad the sage advice from Percy and Isabelle is resonating with everyone here. We'll all be safe this Christmas

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy! I quick glance at the thread shows me you’re in full policing mode I miss you so much
Isabelle JarvisThe chateau diaries still alive here

Michael Morrison @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie, you’re doing an extraordinary job. You’ve out done yourself. Amazing. I hope you take time for yourselves soon. You deserve a holiday after the holidays

Michael Morrison @Nicola CREWE people can’t just stop living. They’re taking proper protocol. That’s what matters.

The Chateau Diaries @Michael Morrison Thank you so much!!!

Sharon Yes, enjoy the video, let people make their own decisions about their health @Nicola CREWE !!!

KJ sadly France has closed it's borders to the UK traveller. the situation must be getting serious

The Chateau Diaries Everyone here is vaccinated and most have had our boosters - mine is tomorrow!

Laura Claudia @ Nicola Crewe Please stop! If you do not like to watch, please leave!!!

The Chateau Diaries It’s so lovely to have Curtis and Filippo here! And my aunt and uncle arrive tomorrow!
The Chateau Diaries See you later with the advent calendars video - should take me about an hour to release it

Penny Howard @Nicola CREWE, please leave!!! only love and laughter here ! Go
Carmen Gysman-Buy s@NICOLA CREWE , I pray that you find happiness as clearly you are a very unhappy soul.

Percy Attfield @the Chateau Diaries Say hello to Curtis please.

freesimorgh Oh I can't stand the egyptologist guy! He's so fake!
Natasha @freeismorgh oh! You know him personally?
No lockdowns , no masks , no problems … dead ? What dead ?

Reactions: 13
I have a difficult time believing Fanny is anywhere near 45. She certainly looks that young from a distance because of the way she dresses herself, and even close up indoors with the help of makeup and lighting, but outdoors, close up to her face, she looks every bit of 60 IMO.

View attachment 929051

I don't disagree with you at all, but I think the red pigeon tower might be even uglier. I saw someone somewhere post that it looked a like a collection of eyeballs in a sea of blood from a distance, and since I read that, I can't unsee it.

View attachment 929052
I couldn't agree more. I hate the red pigeon tower. I hate everything about it from the colour of red (too pink should have been darker), to the actual pigeon paintings, the ribbons and the lack of symmetry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That last photo of BJJ, wearing a dress, is when he was getting ready to audition for the role of Nora Batty in a remake of 'Last of the Summer Wine', he hadn't got around to putting on the wrinkled stockings or the curlers . 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Last Christmas the covid-spreading shenanigans were bad enough, but this year visitors are not even pretending to wear masks or quarantine for a few days when they first arrive and until they have self-tested a few times.
French law means nothing to them

Not for tax
Not for social security

They literally want to play house - and screw the nation of France over
Laughing all the time

Karma is a witch - it will come back
Advising the major of their town that basic simple rules of Covid
Masks
Sanitation
Pct tests
And quarantine

Is just a joke - I think 💭 you’ll find
The french don’t take this lightly.

And SSB has been in breach of the rules - all year

On display - the B n B is her source of income
She’s not declared personal taxes on YouTube 😈

So it’s a hobby - not a registered tax paying JOB

Oh dear 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd bet that at least one of them has had Covid and they've kept it quiet. We know that quite a few of them have been unwell with "colds" and Amaury seems to have had some kind of chest infection.
Word on the street is that when SJ came back from London with "a cold" she actually had Covid. The story she tells is that she got tested in England as well as in France and both turned out negative, but full disclosure (something SJ does not seem to understand anything about) those test were self-tests and hardly accurate. Nobody knows for sure what she brought "home" from her London trip, nor what she will be spreading this Christmas, but it will not be only love and laughter, I'm quite sure.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Really, how can any woman take this seriously? Just imagine seeing this in your bedroom. He's walked straight out of a second rate comedy. Stephanie, he's making you a laughing stock.

BJJ in a robe.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Taking my coffee break at work ... so took a peek ... and this probably won't be up long ....

View attachment 928637
Julia Gaspard
3 minutes ago
You really need to employ a media manager ... and they need to be a native English speaker and able to be calm and not so rude as your mother was today. Sheesh. Some expresses concern about a global issue and they get bashed by "darling mummy". Have you and your whole family and all those that come and go at La Lande not known anyone personally who has died from COVID or been really ill from it? Seems like everyone else I know has been closely effected. How does your Mother know that Nicole isn't concerned because she's lost someone? You need someone with a whole lot more sensitivity in your chat, and a whole lot more maturity than your mother or Philip. And please not Percy, he's spreading ignorance in his comments. You will likely come a delete this comment, because that's what you do with the ones you don't like ... zero authenticity allowed. Even those of us who are vaccinated can get it and can spread it ... please stop behaving so ignorantly, the whole lot of you.
Show less
You gotta love Julia for trying. I think public apologies are in order, by the ignorant old hag herself. And her partner in crime for spreading that "fake news".

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WT actual F!!
You can build a house with that amount!.. not a big house... but a WHOLE house!

How the hell does this botched shoddy work is costing so much?!
Probably not far from the truth when you take into account labour cost,electrics, plumbing ,tanking out of the space, insulation etc etc but don't suppose for a minute anyone else was asked to quote for the work. Also yes, you're right often it's cheaper to build new than to renovate.

Really, how can any woman take this seriously? Just imagine seeing this in your bedroom. He's walked straight out of a second rate comedy. Stephanie, he's making you a laughing stock.

View attachment 929262
Imagine him saying 'cop a load of this Steph'!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.