The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IJ once ran a nursing home. If anyone understands the dangers of viruses for the older population, it should be a nurse. Does she like her sister?
She claims she does, but calls her "fatty two shoes" behind her back. You tell me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh mini apron is on the warpath

Love ❤ and laughter now dispensed
View attachment 928397

😈

Oops Percy is in denial
Works health authorities know nothing apparently View attachment 928408

Incoming the working 😂😂😂
Lazy SSB View attachment 928415
Told you : nothing will change for Lalanders.

Who do they think they are ??

Well she was spooked that's for sure - so much so she had to respond. HM The Queen cancels Christmas, but our SJ continues forth

View attachment 928431
Once again., Steph understands... nothing !

Vaccines and boosters don't protect you against the virus but against a severe case of Covid (and a potential hospitalisation).

It doesn't prevent against the spread of the virus around the world. If people like Lalanders keep on travelling for no essential reason (Christmas, don't make me laugh !), the virus will still spread and mutate in other and new variants.

Hopeless.

In France, the "Plan blanc"has just been put in place (again for the 3rd time in 3 years). Plan blanc means that all hospitals, doctors, nurses, medical staff have to be present and responsive from now on whatever their personal circonstances over Christmas and after. It's an emergency state.

Shame on Lalande !!!!!

So far, I thought that Steph, her co owners, her Oxford friends, her mother and her new husband had some intelligence. Some... but enough to not be completely been labelled as dumbs.

But now, I should revise my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Quick update for those who still need to get their nominations in for the Naming of Thread 100. Nominations to me by 6 pm at the latest on the day of your group's vote. Thanks all.

Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 09.14.15.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm in GMT time and when I awake there is a lot of catching up to do here. I know I am almost up to date when I read Clara's first post of the day. They set me up for the day. Now I have to tidy and organise my fridge and freezer today to try to make room. No silly Smeg for me.. a frost free, icemaking Liebherr freezer and matching fridge. Love love love.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amusing/concerning thing is they actually have Meeike with all her ailments staying at the chateau, who only 4/5 months ago was so vulnerable that they had to be sequestered away in the Marquis' apartment and now she's patting dogs in the kitchen with everyone walking in an out. I'm not sure the risk is waived away with time....
I really don't think Stephanie is into men and they are obviously not into her. She is very immature sexually. Just look at her idea of party favors for the men on Christmas day. Some kind of 'unisex' perfume and bath salts? Really? Yuck! Philip is just a boy toy for her. She couldn't find any straight men that would go along with all her silliness and manic behavior. Imagine taking her on a date with that hysterical laugh and 'look at me everyone' attention grabbing behavior. What an embarrassment! Philip is obviously a bleep that will do anything to be on camera and grift off of old ladies. He's not even a good gigolo as he is so rude and self-centered. Any man worth his salts would stay far, far away from the likes of Stephie.
This makes total sense to me Thank you!

I liked Methy's tree with it's multicolored lights, but again his facts were off. He opined that white Christmas tree lights were a 1990s thing. However, I remember baby Beau Monde convincing my mother, in the late 1970s, to go with the then-new white lights. (But of course that could never have happened according to Christmas light expert, Methy).
Quoth the expert on all things fashionable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is not Satan my dear, it is a style known as "Early Dictator". Beloved by Dictators and Oligarchs the world over, it deploys an unique combination of colors, always Louis "the something" furniture mixed in with whatever may capture the new delights fancy, and LIBERAL deployment of gold on everything one can see. If you can work it into the bathrooms, bonus points for the designer. Swans, tigers and taxidermy in general also score points with the newest members of the club of the Dictators. Try to work in vertical stripes where possible, to them it will bring images of Napoleon himself, and bring great pride to dear leader. For references, please look to Sadam Hussain Palace, the homes of his charming sons Uday and Cusay Hussain, and Donald Trumps apartment at Trump Tower in NYC. This home is famous for its actual 1980's decor, liberal use of gold, and 8' ceilings in all of the apartments. HEY!! If it means you can squeeze in one more floor, why think about gracious living- am I right folks!! Now that you have the idea down, repeat this idea in their multiple homes around the world. I hope I have helped. Good luck & good night 😴
Great explanation...my first thought,(visual memory), as I read this, was of the ugly palaces of the Saddam Hussein family

Reactions: 4
From the CD's day 16, live chat... 🤬 😡 🤬 😡

mslam4243 where is that gorgeous Philp???

Doing It Ourselves Yay, I wasn't the only late one tody
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries @Doing It Ourselves Michael! Hi!
Doing It Ourselves Hey Steph @the Chateau Diaries

CasperP our lucky day, 2 Chateau Diaries, one advent and one regular @Veki1231
The Chateau Diaries @CasperP Of course! I have no intention of missing an advent vlog!

The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella Thanks! We finally got round to decorating the dining room - my aunt and uncle's arrival is imminent!

annebu What a mess. It has to get worse before it gets better

mslam4243 Philp is soooo sexy !!

The Chateau Diaries @Holly Biggs I'm so excited to have Christmas with my aunt and uncle here!

CasperP Filippo looks like a wonderful guest - brings lots of food and booze and will cook a meal
The Chateau Diaries @CasperP Filippo is amazing

Angela Pa Did Curtis suggest you have an Egyptian themed tree for next year?
The Chateau Diaries @Angela Pa He didn't! But I'm sure it's just a matter of time

The Chateau Diaries @My Christmas Emporium December is a mega busy month here, but it's very enjoyable! And I think that if I only released the advent videos, some people would miss the Chateau Diaries!

IsabelleJarvis CovidDenier @Chateau Diaries Thoughts on your Mother and Percy dismissing the new covid variant as being "very mild"?

CasperP @the Chateau Diaries check out the troll @IsabelleJarvis CovidDenier

CasperP @IsabelleJarvis CovidDenier go away, you are the same troll from the last chat just under a new name

CasperP @the Chateau Diaries are Philip or Nati going to moderate this chat?

The Chateau Diaries @CasperP I've blocked her, I'm also guessing it's Nicole again

Helen Stella @Philip Janssen hello please check the chat..

The Chateau Diaries @CasperP I'm manning the chat alone tonight! Philip is putting things away in the arctic reaches of Narnia

CasperP @the Chateau Diaries I think you are right. Ty for blocking

jannebu The thing about the trolls are that they make bad mood. But every interaction with the video is actually positive for the YouTube algorithm, so in reality they are helping you out @the Chateau Diaries

The Chateau Diaries @jannebu We don't let them get to us, but it is constantly surprising that people enjoy getting angry about things - so much so that they keep watching things they claim to hate!

Angela Pa @jannebu it’s better to get rid of them and we can like subscribe save and share and text many many chats

Philip Janssen Sorry I missed some comments everyone, I was putting stuff away in the attic and refilling the heaters

smolpuppyo'love trolls only create a bad atmosphere if we let them, I say we ignore them or just post pinocchio nose . .

Michael Bergantino @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie, are you still OK with me posting the comment regarding my Open Heart Surgery?
Sidra Shirazi Is going kat going to come back for Christmas @the chateau diaries
Jason Dubey What did I miss???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched MPK’s vlog for Florian..he’s cute. If you’re not into Florian, just pass! 😊
he acts a bit odd, but i guess its more a languageproblem...i had to deal with a french truckdriver yesterday...have to say my French is a bit rusted..he didnt understand me..and i didnt understand him...made us both feel very akward...He didnt spoke English...

Reactions: 7
@Jeeves nomination from Thread #74

The thread was very recent so no recap. Reading back you see us have the same discussions and comments.

Nominated thread title (I do think I have a winner here for tbread #100). Adaption of @Arfarf comment #1,033. Play on "I am Spartacus"

"We are Tattlers - we are "the enemy" as we speak the truth"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen on Instagram that Erin from Chateau de Bourneau is lamenting the fact that her UK family will not be able to come for Christmas now. She expresses empathy for anyone who is suffering in any way at this time. She will allow herself a day to wallow in disappointment after which she will roll up her sleeves and get stuck into the many jobs to do at the Chateau. Bravo! At least one chateau owner has some sense and isn't completely an utterly selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Philip Janssen Sorry I missed some comments everyone, I was putting stuff away in the attic and refilling the heaters

[/QUOTE]
Phil refilling the heaters? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 Does he mean the oil heaters? Hope not or he is in for a real bonfire

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting comments in the last CD vlog comments section about the covid situation and their answers from the live chat.
And about the unfinished projects and lack of heating etc.....
Still on.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 928704

*Cyprus - whoops

Oh and I forgot Phyllis and SJ are not long back from England - the hotspot of Omicron in Europe. Covid Soup
I know we can all be shocked and gobsmacked by the ignorance that Fanny and crew are displaying in this image. We should never forget this, to organising a charade like this in an out of control epidemic, God damn them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't worry everybody!! Omicron is mild and nothing to be concerned about!

Percy said so.

Everyone at, and going to, lalaland is also specially special and there is no need for concern, at all, none whatsoever.

And if you are still concerned after all those reassurances then you must be jealous, sad, and living a very lonely life.
Such arrogant disregard of peopes health... can you imagine if someone became seriously ill after heeding his assurances... He's ok because he's tucked away safely in his isolated home with his darling wifey....the hissssssssssssssssssssssing viper but then the virus is airborne so even they should take all precautions to stay well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Chateau Diaries @jannebu We don't let them get to us, but it is constantly surprising that people enjoy getting angry about things - so much so that they keep watching things they claim to hate!
That response by SJ made me angry, but I didn't enjoy the feeling. Talk about her completely missing the point and tone of the original comments.

Last Christmas the covid-spreading shenanigans were bad enough, but this year visitors are not even pretending to wear masks or quarantine for a few days when they first arrive and until they have self-tested a few times.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.