The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to everyone who stepped up to fill in the spaces for our first vote. Here is your 24 hour notice for the next group, Threads 21 -30
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 19.05.22.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'll be the sole loner who thought all the fuss and details happening in the guest room was perfect. I'd love to have those thoughtful items if I was staying as a guest. I'm thinking it'll be likely the aunt and uncle will spend time on their own in such a large place like the chateau, not everyone is going to be gathered in the same rooms all the time, and maybe having hermit tendencies myself, the idea of time away in the decorated bedroom isn't unappealing at all. I loved the garland on the armoire and the chocolates . 🤷‍♀️
I agree with you. If I had the space I'd decorate for everyone and room too. And I would want a nice cozy room to recharge my introverted batteries after being around too many people.

Reactions: 9
Nobody asked, but I am back with my unsolicited advice. Chateau Christmas Diaries - OMG what happened? They are so boring. Why are they not out and about? Why are they not doing something charitable for others in the community? Why are they not recommending reasonably priced French wine - e.g. Cremant de Loire for the sparkling - and visiting a French vineyard? It is so disorganised. Why wasn't the wrapping paper and the online shop stocked for this year? Why have you not provided a downloadable book called Christmas 2021 at LaLande full of pictures, photos, drawings, tips, recipes, that could be changed every year. You could earn a fortune. Why is there not a few completed projects to unveil? Dear Stephanie. If you want to increase viewers, you will have to do better than this. I offer myself as your advisor. Phillip - please abandon your ill conceived channel and concentrate on completing courses that will enhance Stephanie's channel. Spend some time looking at other people's successful channels and work out why they might be enjoying it. Dan - I love you but the studio is a bore. You need to be offering more than one storyline. You need to be offering studio work as extra Patreon footage and bring your family life to the fore on the Youtube channel, inspiring others to think about living abroad. You also need more characters. Petherick: I could not care less if you have to use a ladder to get up to the second floor. We have heard enough - forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Threads 11-20. Please read before voting.
Same rules - everyone ship;d be familiar with them now but just n case:

The vote for Threads 11 -20 is in two posts. You have only ONE vote . Vote using the usual emojis in one post OR the the other, not both. (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes.
(Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!) Wait for both posts to be up before making your vote.

Post 1

11. Too much Grifting, not enough grafting - ggyahoo. (y)

12 . Carry On Grifting - Dumb Blonde. ❤

13. Curly tresses and Yellow Dresses - @Franny Bee. 🤣

14. The earlier threads have the answers you seek - Francis Nicole. :sick:

15. You’ve missed quite literally everything and nothing at the same time - Francis Nicole 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Post 2

16. Pee stained ceiling, left me reeling! -Chit~Chat Chateau girl. (y)

17. Liberty, Inequality, and the Grifter Fraternity - Incognito Chatelaine. ❤

18." How Tattle.life saved me from prison" - Sandro 37. 🤣

19. That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam". - Frankie G. :sick:

20 Booblets on show, Sir Snortalot’s camel toe and coach tours. No! No! - Professor Plum. 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If I pause and consider Beau Monde's nativity ... the part that could be offensive to me is the puppy replacing Jesus, not really the two Josephs. The two Josephs would mean the birth of Christ was an even bigger miracle than a virgin girl having him, and his birth was a miracle!!!
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the nativity 😆. So…what if the entire nativity is puppies? Is that offensive? Or entirely cats? (I like cats, too). Or mice or squirrels? Is it only offensive if the Mary and Joseph figures are human but baby Jesus is replaced by a puppy? Is it offensive if Mary and Joseph are portrayed as dogs but baby Jesus is a cat? (so, it’s offensive to have an inter-species nativity?). What if the Holy Family are portrayed as rocks? Do they need to be the same mineral, or can we mix volcanic with granite or igneous? 😆. It can get pretty silly!

I’m just kidding, of course! To be honest, though, I could have gone my entire life without knowing about the “pooping” nativity figures. I had no idea that existed until SJ’s advent vlog. I was actually pretty shocked by that. I know it’s a centuries old tradition and meant to be humorous, but I found it to be disrespectful myself.

Dog nativity
E0A29159-7086-4EFB-B594-DC68B0CAB742.jpeg

Cat nativity
6E12B2F3-E5C1-44CE-88A5-7ECF224906DD.jpeg

Woodland creature nativity with squirrel
E8EBDA69-D4A9-4813-91B6-769555B4338C.jpeg

Rock nativity
3AAF7974-F6F8-496F-8CED-9090C7B1DCB0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can not watch the last Advent vlog. Too much is too much.

Another vlog about Christmas decorations ? Have they spent the whole month of November drowning in Christmas baubbles and garlands ?!

No interest. So... I read the comment section instead.

It's comical :

Only very positive and sweet comments to read. And all of them - I mean ALL of them - are liked by the Chatelaine or her Lalande staff. All of them.

After months and months of silence and no reaction to their comments.

Such a fun to see it 😅😂🤣 .
Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I’m doing this correctly. So many of you crack me up! The insightful comments, secret agents, and brilliant one liners are paaaarfect.
I also read the comments on the latest Christmas vlogs, and to me, many seem contrived and fake. I understand subscribers can be bought…can they buy comments too?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Dear Lord

Can anyone find a recent Patreon count for La Jarvis?

Despite my sending out digital squirrel hunters and sticking pins in anything vaguely Snorty like it looks like her count is up. The new batch of devotees must see the Tuliptopian invader as just part of her brand rather than a reason to demonetise and unsubscribe.
Any idea on strategy to rid the chateau of his table laying, his honking, his lisping interrupting and his inane Little Lord Fauntleroy presence. View attachment 924235
I just canceled my 5 bucks from patron. I've been here lurking pretty much, for about a month. I could tell things were off. This place just helped me see the error of my ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 924281
This is all I see. 👆
SJ was scheduled to travel to SA for Spero Villioti fashion show. @23:41 We see the gown that was designed for her. :eek:
"The whole dress shivers and shakes."
View attachment 924260
Villioti Fashion Institute
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Dec 11, 2021

comments...
Isabelle Jarvis
2 days ago
You are stars to have pulled such a wonderful show in such short and uncertain time! You made us so welcome and we shall be for ever grateful for your kindness.. I can’t wait to see Stephanie in the beautiful gown you made for her and to relive the show over the next few weeks. Happy holidays and a well deserved rest to you all.
Disgusting. After the whole scandal with the first dress that was gifted to her, SJ has obviously paid not to have a student "study" at that scam of an "institute" but to have another dress made for her private collection. She will never learn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I the only one that sees bats 🦇 when I look at Andie W.'s Lalande wrapping paper???
I know it is supposed to be holly but now I can not unsee bats.

267577204_128133322995099_1932966333151733585_n.jpg

1639510680370.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I’m doing this correctly. So many of you crack me up! The insightful comments, secret agents, and brilliant one liners are paaaarfect.
I also read the comments on the latest Christmas vlogs, and to me, many seem contrived and fake. I understand subscribers can be bought…can they buy comments too?
Absolutely, and they do. SJ has no shame in spending whatever is needed to keep things sailing in the right direction. Hers, that is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 924281
This is all I see. 👆
SJ was scheduled to travel to SA for Spero Villioti fashion show. @23:41 We see the gown that was designed for her. :eek:
"The whole dress shivers and shakes."
View attachment 924260
Villioti Fashion Institute
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Dec 11, 2021

comments...
Isabelle Jarvis
2 days ago
You are stars to have pulled such a wonderful show in such short and uncertain time! You made us so welcome and we shall be for ever grateful for your kindness.. I can’t wait to see Stephanie in the beautiful gown you made for her and to relive the show over the next few weeks. Happy holidays and a well deserved rest to you all.
That dress is vile. Worse than the fluorescent yellow one that didn't fit.

Am I the only one that sees bats 🦇 when I look at Andie W.'s Lalande wrapping paper???
I know it is supposed to be holly but now I can not unsee bats.

View attachment 924458

View attachment 924466
I definitely see bats. Do you think this is a pass-agg swipe by Andie? As SJ is so batty? 🦇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the nativity 😆. So…what if the entire nativity is puppies? Is that offensive? Or entirely cats? (I like cats, too). Or mice or squirrels? Is it only offensive if the Mary and Joseph figures are human but baby Jesus is replaced by a puppy? Is it offensive if Mary and Joseph are portrayed as dogs but baby Jesus is a cat? (so, it’s offensive to have an inter-species nativity?). What if the Holy Family are portrayed as rocks? Do they need to be the same mineral, or can we mix volcanic with granite or igneous? 😆. It can get pretty silly!

I’m just kidding, of course! To be honest, though, I could have gone my entire life without knowing about the “pooping” nativity figures. I had no idea that existed until SJ’s advent vlog. I was actually pretty shocked by that. I know it’s a centuries old tradition and meant to be humorous, but I found it to be disrespectful myself.

Dog nativity
View attachment 924443

Cat nativity
View attachment 924451

Woodland creature nativity with squirrel
View attachment 924446

Rock nativity
View attachment 924447
My hope, Ruby improves the multiple nativities at Lalande. How many do you think Lalande will display???

Ruby.jpg
Ruby 2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s wearing a belt! Yay!
Red Calvins... festive...
Also, somebody's reading Tattle. Did the sagging comments hurt your feelings, or did you see actual sense?

Absolutely, and they do. SJ has no shame in spending whatever is needed to keep things sailing in the right direction. Hers, that is.
Clara, do you know by any chance if it was La Jarvis, who tried to take down Rosieres channel. I remember the female Rosiere talk about somebody in château-verse trying to take down their channel, by leaving negative comments or attacking the channel.
If all is fair in love and war, then who knows what La Jarvis is capable of...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
G
I just canceled my 5 bucks from patron. I've been here lurking pretty much, for about a month. I could tell things were off. This place just helped me see the error of my ways.
Graphtreon.com is the way to track it. Track all content pages.

Reactions: 9
G
Graphtreon.com is the way to track it. Track all content pages.
Love it! Numbers and Analytics are my love language! LOL

Well... her curve is certainly flattening...

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 12.16.43.png

===============================================================================

Just leaving this FB post out here… 😂😂

EBDFFE8D-0B21-46C3-B95C-8E698AD90F10.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.