The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS Billy' s library / panelling.

It's quite possible that this comes from the Rotschild's house / mansion in Paris. It was left to rot for more than 40 years and was sold recently. Bought by a promoter / investor who demolished almost everything in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The Father Christmas grotto SJ and BJJ created in the room for Stephanie's beloved aunt and uncle is uber overdone. Santa Claustrophobia, rather than Santa Claus.
...definitely...like everything she touches...it’s just too much. she was trying to be thoughtful...and it was...for her way of being.
...get rid of all that Xmas tat...instead...buy them some NEW fluffy robes and slippers that they can take home...

...major problem for me...she touched every single one of the sweets and chocolates!!! ...and put them in a...(was it even washed...not even lined with parchment at the very least)..latched porcelain box!!! ...not sanitary...OMG...gross...don’t be so cheap...buy something fresh...and be generous...they are family...spend some real $ at one of those high end French chocolatiers...you can afford it...👿

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
@Jeeves

Finally reporting for duty on #19. I apologise for my spreadsheet name blindness and acknowledge @Reader’s digest for the prompt.
I hereby (also) nominate the following as I’m pretty sure this is also how I found tattle 😉

"That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam" @FrankieG

👍 "Home and headquarters of the British vlog mafia. Book your course with Madam Jarvis now" @Geordieboy71
❤ "Continuing Misadventures of the British Vlog Mafia" @prettyplease
:ROFLMAO: "Bonfire of vanities" @lolander
😲 "The British chateau vlog mafia: we're bringing out the bodies!" @ggyahoo
🙁 "That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam" @FrankieG
🤢 "Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging" @TheTaxInspector
😡 "The peeerfeck retirement home for lost souls and second hand tat" @Geordieboy71

• Heart
Reactions: 13
PS Billy' s library / panelling.

It's quite possible that this comes from the Rotschild's house / mansion in Paris. It was left to rot for more than 40 years and was sold recently. Bought by a promoter / investor who demolished almost everything in it.
I don’t recall Billy saying how much he paid for the paneling…did he mention the price? I know he said it was €500 to deliver it. Times must be good for Billy and Gwen! They’ll have a nice library in the chateau while MPK sleeps under Rockwool insulation in the cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our first vote is closed and the winner going into the final vote is:

Jarvis Jingles all the way to the bank by Viva La Local, from thread 4, nominated by Granola Chic

4. Jarvis Jingles all the way to the bank - Viva La Loca. 21
8. Has anyone written a Christmas thank you note to Brenda, for the generous Christmas gift in the shape of Clara? - Jeeves. 20
7. Youtubeitis, with mutant strains known as Patreonitis and Gofundmeitis - NotAChateleine. 11
Scammers and Freeloaders. I’m telling you. Cyber beggars get a job! - Bibisilver 10

Next vote up at approx 8pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Lord

Can anyone find a recent Patreon count for La Jarvis?

Despite my sending out digital squirrel hunters and sticking pins in anything vaguely Snorty like it looks like her count is up. The new batch of devotees must see the Tuliptopian invader as just part of her brand rather than a reason to demonetise and unsubscribe.
Any idea on strategy to rid the chateau of his table laying, his honking, his lisping interrupting and his inane Little Lord Fauntleroy presence.
0833D134-E76B-455B-AE90-646666C7ABF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
1639506657386.png

This is all I see. 👆
SJ was scheduled to travel to SA for Spero Villioti fashion show. @23:41 We see the gown that was designed for her. :eek:
"The whole dress shivers and shakes."
Mu_CNRHVWJwArBlRZdE1dxrA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Villioti Fashion Institute
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Dec 11, 2021

comments...
Isabelle Jarvis
2 days ago
You are stars to have pulled such a wonderful show in such short and uncertain time! You made us so welcome and we shall be for ever grateful for your kindness.. I can’t wait to see Stephanie in the beautiful gown you made for her and to relive the show over the next few weeks. Happy holidays and a well deserved rest to you all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
editing to add: What actually personally bothers me more with nativities is that most of them are so inaccurate ... the figurines are freaking white, Mary & Joseph et al were brown .... and that the whole scene all so neat and clean looking, that manager scene wasn't all pristine! So I've spent more of my life irritated by what Christians do to the nativity than what others do! I still haven't found a nativity I'm willing to purchase because of these inaccuracies!
I've been wondering who is brown here. Anyone?

😘

• Wow
Reactions: 1
SJ was scheduled to travel to SA for Spero Villioti fashion show. @23:41 We see the gown that was designed for her. :eek:
"The whole dress shivers and shakes."
View attachment 924260
Villioti Fashion Institute
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Dec 11, 2021

comments...
Isabelle Jarvis
2 days ago
You are stars to have pulled such a wonderful show in such short and uncertain time! You made us so welcome and we shall be for ever grateful for your kindness.. I can’t wait to see Stephanie in the beautiful gown you made for her and to relive the show over the next few weeks. Happy holidays and a well deserved rest to you all.
W t f was that
Upholstery fabric with couch beading

I know fashion - and that wasent it
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear Lord

Can anyone find a recent Patreon count for La Jarvis?

Despite my sending out digital squirrel hunters and sticking pins in anything vaguely Snorty like it looks like her count is up. The new batch of devotees must see the Tuliptopian invader as just part of her brand rather than a reason to demonetise and unsubscribe.
Any idea on strategy to rid the chateau of his table laying, his honking, his lisping interrupting and his inane Little Lord Fauntleroy presence. View attachment 924235
She ended November with 3695 patrons and $33,452
She'll climb higher this month, it's Christmas and all 🤯

MPK ended November with 487 patrons and lost 37 patrons on Dec. 1st. He's gained since 13 patrons. Who are these fools? 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
W t f was that
Upholstery fabric with couch beading

I know fashion - and that wasent it
😈
What a strange dress! Looks like something I would have done at 7 years old, wrapping myself up in my aunties old curtains 🙄.
To be positive about it , its very striking.
I wonder if Stephanie gets any say about these dresses? Where on earth will she wear it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Selmar's vlog about their "dream chateau".

They have deleted a bit more than 200 comments.

They are still supervising the comments section very closely. Liking and answering comments even 1 hour ago.

PS : I had never noticed that Selmar uses a Chateau de Lalande photo for his You Tube channel front page. He does now. ??

I get the feeling that they are very serious about their plans and are ready to go very far to reach their goal. Maybe not as dreamers as we think....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Congratulations @LaFrancaise123 Vip Member :m:m:m:m:m:m

@LaFrancaise123
VIP Member

40 minutes ago

I would choose this great title from @Clara Burnett.
It summarizes so well what I think of all of them !

"Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect."

Thread 96 VIP Member @KyBourbon

Most Liked previous thread

@Dippy Hippy
VIP Member

Yesterday at 11:17 PM
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos

Attachments

Reactions:You, Ysbeidiau, Angelina219 and 61 others

I've lurked here for quite some time. The recent Advent vlog churned my stomach so much I finally had to create a profile and join y'all!
Reactions:You, agualilas@, Petit Sange and 60 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Saturday at 6:19 AM

My thoughts exactly, I am truly outraged. All of this coming from the woman/child who pretended to have nothing to eat before the grannies came to her rescue. To add to the frustration, once again, a little more background. Remember a couple of weeks ago, I think the vlog was titled 'Chateau in Crisis' how the ceiling in the back hallway came down and the three owner, coincidentally all present, gathered in the wine-storage to discuss? Remember how SJ suggested to have a nice bottle of wine, the one from Italy? Now why would she do that if she only bought three bottles and those were marked for Christmas lunch? Simple, because she did not buy only three bottles. I know that's what it looked like in her circus of smoke and mirrors, but those were just the ones they carried with them and drank during that same holiday. The real order she put in, think boxes not bottles, was delivered straight to her HMN. Still living on a budget, are you, SJ?

Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Petit Sange and 54 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Saturday at 7:35 AM
Besides my outrage over her lies about the amount of wine she bought, I felt some malicious pleasure in knowing that last nights vlog was one SJ in advance was most worried about because it originally had quite a bit of flirting and amorous looks in it that seemed to be innocent at the time but now that everybody knows they are lovers, would make things rather awkward. She has re-edited it over and over again and they both checked and apparently she thought it would be okay to release. But haha, she missed out on the actual extravagant wine tasting stuff, or it's purpose of being an advent vlog. She's losing it, I tell you. I for one am glad I don't have to be anywhere near her at the moment.

Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Petit Sange and 52 others
@ClaraBurnett I do recall that vlog where the ceiling
Crashed and their solution was to open a bottle of wine. Little did we know at that time is was a $100.00 bottle of wine.
Her Cavalier attitude is what will sink her in the end.
Her “little girl” Ingenue Princess persona is so repulsive 🤮 it begs to be called out and taken down. man boy snotty snorts is her tool d’jour.
he helps her tape edit and roll out this flop she’s so aggressively trying to deliver to keep her gangsta grannies happy.
There is not one once of gravitas in her silly body.

Selmar's vlog about their "dream chateau".

They have deleted a bit more than 200 comments.

They are still supervising the comments section very closely. Liking and answering comments even 1 hour ago.

PS : I had never noticed that Selmar uses a Chateau de Lalande photo for his You Tube channel front page. He does now. ??

I get the feeling that they are very serious about their plans and are ready to go very far to reach their goal. Maybe not as dreamers as we think....
Interesting, the comments trashed them from here to kingdom come. I can only imagine Golum was screaming her eyebrowless head off to Selmar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't get me wrong, I love a nice pair of Stan Smith's. The one's that metherick and his ex wore are chunkier and look to me like they're wearing marshmallows on their feet. I haven't figured out the brand because I'm never going to buy them. 🤣
I’ve got white Nike AF1’s and they are the comfiest trainers I’ve ever had 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome back @BubbleWorld! I've missed your fun and creative posts! 😘
Thank you, very kind of you!
After indulging in several weeks of binge-tattling (which fortunately cured me from CD, aka Crap 💩Disease), I had to impose a self-ban from Tattle world due to real-life priorities.
I note that the threads🧵 have picked up at even greater speed, and #💯 will most likely materialise around Christmas🎄. As long as the HMN lives up to its name (WIP renovations, yes, I'm referring to YOU downstairs loo🧻🧻🧻, pipes bursting left ⬅right ➡and centre🔄, humans frolicking👉 👌👈🍌🍑🍨🍾🧉🚀🧳🧨⛳🎯 left⬅, right ➡and centre🔃🔛🔝🔀♾️), it is safe to say that thread #1000 will be reached before the lake🌊 🌊 or the swimming-pool 🩱🩳👙🤿🤽‍♀️ see the light of day. Who knows if 2022 will not see the arrival of some offsping?👨‍👩‍👧🐣🐇👶
In the meantime, lets be "greatful" to all the grannies who enable the grifters 💐🧢👠. No grannies👵$👵$👵, no bone to chew on 🦴🦴🦴

Meanwhile, from somewhere in Northern Europe, FRK is manifesting her insecurities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have always been enthralled by manger scenes. Growing up, we didn't have one, but I always wish we did and I was envious of my friends who did have one. As an adult, I thought about getting one for years, but like you mentioned, I could never find the "one" that spoke to me. Then a few years ago, I saw a Gaytivity online somewhere and knew that is what I wanted. When we were in Italy there was a shop in Lucca that made the figures. They were expensive so I only bought a few. Every year I buy a few more, mostly animals but I got a shepherd this season.
If the Catalonians can keep a nativity pooping man tradition alive for centuries I think you can have your gay nativity with puppy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.