The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you CAN wear it, doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the nativity 😆. So…what if the entire nativity is puppies? Is that offensive? Or entirely cats? (I like cats, too). Or mice or squirrels? Is it only offensive if the Mary and Joseph figures are human but baby Jesus is replaced by a puppy? Is it offensive if Mary and Joseph are portrayed as dogs but baby Jesus is a cat? (so, it’s offensive to have an inter-species nativity?). What if the Holy Family are portrayed as rocks? Do they need to be the same mineral, or can we mix volcanic with granite or igneous? 😆. It can get pretty silly!

I’m just kidding, of course! To be honest, though, I could have gone my entire life without knowing about the “pooping” nativity figures. I had no idea that existed until SJ’s advent vlog. I was actually pretty shocked by that. I know it’s a centuries old tradition and meant to be humorous, but I found it to be disrespectful myself.

Dog nativity
View attachment 924443

Cat nativity
View attachment 924451

Woodland creature nativity with squirrel
View attachment 924446

Rock nativity
View attachment 924447
I've always liked this one.
1639518455227.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just canceled my 5 bucks from patron. I've been here lurking pretty much, for about a month. I could tell things were off. This place just helped me see the error of my ways.
If we slightly misquote you this would be a great thread title... "Tattle helped me see the error of my ways."
Applies to so many of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From the CD's day 14, live chat...

Gerald Grady Hi Etholle, I’m entertaining Selmar and Tatyana in beautiful Framlingham next week

DeAnn P @Gerald Grady That sound so fun that you get to see Selmar and Tatyana

Angela Pa @Gerald Grady I hope we will see footage of your meeting

Gerald Grady It will be lovely, it’s Where Stephanie spent her Childhood DeAnn

Gerald Grady I’m sure Selmar will make a Wee historical vlog of Framlingham Angela P

DeAnn P @Gerald Grady One day I would love to be able to visit

Gerald Grady Please remember to press (y) like lovely Lalanders

• Haha
  • Sick
Volunteer snackers make 🐱-pink crackers
whilst Philip’s pot dribbles round the squirrel holding nibbles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey, long time lurker here. Dear Lord but I can't stand the snorting. It turns my stomach. How can anybody listen to it? How can SJ actually find it acceptable to include it in her flogs???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
During CD's day 14, SJ said that there will be 11 for Christmas.

SJ
BJJ
Ann Marie
Nutti
SJ, aunt
SJ, uncle
Marie Sidorova
Sabina, (they are now calling her Sabina)
Maaike Hillen
Steve Cole
Sara Phillips

On another note, there must have been a Chirstmas miracle. Has Maaike been healed of all of her illnesses??? She is now able to travel, stay and mingle with all of the Lalanders. BJJ was sick, just days ago. I wonder how that works???🤔
Yes I wonder the same thing. The immune compromised bubble girl who didn't want to be on camera on previous visit, is now front and centre on arrival. Maybe we shoukd call her Maaike Miracle.

Why would Ruth & Potty bother coming on Christmas day? They may know Amaury and his parents, but why spend Christmas with SJ's employees and random Steve & Sara? And why oh why would Steve and Sara leave their brand new chateau (fully heated) to travel to the inhabitable farmhouse? Why not celebrate this special day in their own dream come true chateau?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I never really minded PJ (does anyone remember the little lad who loves berries and cream?) until the commenters here opened my eyes and now I can't unsee! My biggest peeve is the overuse of "that's my favorite." I counted 2 favorites in the latest vlog and don't have the stomach to rewatch the others to count the other favorites.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey, long time lurker here. Dear Lord but I can't stand the snorting. It turns my stomach. How can anybody listen to it? How can SJ actually find it acceptable to include it in her flogs???
And it could be removed in post production, if she took the time to learn how to do that form of editing!

Reactions: 22
On the too
MPK and his branded clothes / oak stairs from England etc.
His sister Sadie not working but living in France with a child.
PhiPhi living and "working" in France.
Natti living and working in France.
Amaury : not sure of his legal status in France. But he seems to be legally working in France too.

All of these people... make my blood boiling.
Because they all play with the French social welfare system. I'm pretty sure ot this (maybe not Amaury though). Not to mention their Carte Vitale (Free Healthcare French insurance which reimburse 70 %).

- Given that they must declare wages below a certain limit (easy in their case : Lalande must pay them a minimum and in the case of MPK and Sadie... they don't work and can declare what they want from their You Tube channel which must not be a lot anyway) :

- They can claim the RSA (Minimum Social Wage) which is attributed to any person living legally in France (European citizens + Non European Citizens included) and who are not working - or not earning enough (in this case, it has another name but it's the same).

- This RSA is calculated based on your personal situation (single, couple, kids or not kids etc).

- No limited in time. You just need to renew your application every 3 months.

Example (2021) : Single person + no kid = 487 euros per month
Single person + 1 kid = 712 euros per month
etc etc

When I see them in their vlog, begging and playing Nouveaux Riches... and telling tales to an American audience who has no idea of the French Social model....:mad:
Unless I am misunderstanding, but living on 500 euros a month is not that much to live on? I doubt anyone would want to trade places? I understand that they have free housing at their family chateau's but in general I'd be stressed out.

Reactions: 10
Volunteer snackers make 🐱-pink crackers
whilst Philip’s pot dribbles round the squirrel holding nibbles.
I always thought Spiv Teabag was the lazy one but ....... Nuh...... its Squirrel Boy !
I see he got out of making up those crackers! Sure he cut the paper but the assemble of the darn things he made sure he missed out!
I think he is getting lazier every day !

It may be just me but ......... I thought it was mean to scoop out one bath salt mix for everyone and then a decantered perfume puff !
I would not mind betting they sell travel sizes !
This woman is raking in $$$.
Imagine the tons of stuff she bought for herself that was not for our eyes!

• Heart
The guest bedroom is certainly cluttered, I would be annoyed that not a single surface is clear for my stuff and would probably relocate most of the books and knick-knacks and just put them back when I'm leaving. I do this in most places I stay but particularly in this overdone place! Perhaps her aunt likes the style but again I loathe fussy wallpaper, gives me an instant headache. I just cannot fathom her obsession with it.

I don't like most of the wallpapers at Lalande. I feel that's sacrilegious almost. They just seem so busy and hard to design around.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if Snorts kept Maaike hidden when she visited the shitoo in the summer because there would have been speculation that she was his girlfriend ? We didn't know for sure then that he was fooling around with Fanny ! :cautious::sick:

Reactions: 15
I actually enjoy watching her go to places like the apothecary in Italy. But for the love of god I do not want to watch a snorting 25 year old wearing a beanie comment on the events of the day. She is a total fool to keep on with this. Her cousin is YouTube gold. She ought to be straight up his ass following him around every day. She could build a brand and sell merchandise like crazy.

I wonder if Snorts kept Maaike hidden when she visited the shitoo in the summer because there would have been speculation that she was his girlfriend ? We didn't know for sure then that he was fooling around with Fanny ! :cautious::sick:
Her visit was weird to say the least. Stephanie looked possessive and he looked apologetic for being with his friend. The friend acted cool towards Stephanie. Makes sense now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@Jeeves I went through another thread, please give @LadyoftheEast another one. We haven't heard of her for a while.

Thread #34 Church of Stephinology: Every court needs its clowns

We were expecting the first Patreon guests to Lalande and wondering if they would see the real condition of the farmhouse and the lack of renovations, they were funding. We were laughing also to the fans who refuse to see the fake squeals and delight in GAG. We noticed the difference between an old and new favourite, Marie paid rent for her studio and Snorts was on payroll within three months of his arrival. She stayed grateful as she, the goddess, had just manifested herself a car. MPK announced to his fans he would be extending his stay a little longer in Spain due to lack of funds, delays in deliveries and shortage of supplies. In the end of the thread Selmar created his own Patreon account, a ‘verry rare’ one. @Gibson summarized our thoughts:
”A rare Patreon account? I wonder what his content will be?
1st Goal: A voice over artist, so we can hear when he vlogs.
2nd Goal. A caravan park for a hippy commune where we can all partake of healthy Yoga activities in the open.
3rd Goal. A dance school?
Decisions, decisions.”
Tatyana started to appear in his comments. @MidCenturyMadOne : “So many alarms bells have been ringing about this since I first saw her posting. I'm expecting it's a hairy trucker called Dave fooling him.”

Here's Sillymar's Patreon interview for your reference:

Thread suggestions:
“Selmar could be the poster child for a pot grow op.” @KiKiGee
“The squeals are real when it's a case of Bolly” @Jikki2
“An ounce of pretension is worth a pound of manure.” @Green Ink
“Fanny Flasher at the Château de la Chatte Fanée” @TheTaxInspector
"Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle” @Viva La Loca, winner for the next thread.
“The whole chateau looks like a huge stuffed up nose. Needs a huge blow out!” @Flybynight
“A Patreon-funded pool for her to wear unsuitable swimming garments next to.” @Green Ink
“Crap de la Crap at the Château de la Tat” @TheTaxInspector

@Jeeves I choose “Crap de la Crap at the Château de la Tat” @TheTaxInspector for the vote.

• Heart
And she's proud of it !!

The man's face is priceless. And they wonder why they can not find any local tradesmen / workers to work at Lalande in their area 🤣
This is probably really because she grew up in a nursing home and everybody ran around in a robe like this. Though Amaury had the same childhood and seems normal ....?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always thought Spiv Teabag was the lazy one but ....... Nuh...... its Squirrel Boy !
I see he got out of making up those crackers! Sure he cut the paper but the assemble of the darn things he made sure he missed out!
I think he is getting lazier every day !

It may be just me but ......... I thought it was mean to scoop out one bath salt mix for everyone and then a decantered perfume puff !
I would not mind betting they sell travel sizes !
This woman is raking in $$$.
Imagine the tons of stuff she bought for herself that was not for our eyes!
The bags she showed had more than two perfumes and one bath salt in them.

Reactions: 14
I actually enjoy watching her go to places like the apothecary in Italy. But for the love of god I do not want to watch a snorting 25 year old wearing a beanie comment on the events of the day. She is a total fool to keep on with this. Her cousin is YouTube gold. She ought to be straight up his ass following him around every day. She could build a brand and sell merchandise like crazy.
Part of her old charm was the fact that she was charismatic and enthusiastic about things... and even though wikipedia-esque, but she still made informative and interesting videos.

And then enter snorts...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
attention: @Jeeves

my choice as follows:

Poster: MsPitstop
thread #23

mar. 7, 2021
post #68

As for Stephanie. It was only a matter of time before her recklessness caught up with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.