The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the nativity 😆. So…what if the entire nativity is puppies? Is that offensive? Or entirely cats? (I like cats, too). Or mice or squirrels? Is it only offensive if the Mary and Joseph figures are human but baby Jesus is replaced by a puppy? Is it offensive if Mary and Joseph are portrayed as dogs but baby Jesus is a cat? (so, it’s offensive to have an inter-species nativity?). What if the Holy Family are portrayed as rocks? Do they need to be the same mineral, or can we mix volcanic with granite or igneous? 😆. It can get pretty silly!

I’m just kidding, of course! To be honest, though, I could have gone my entire life without knowing about the “pooping” nativity figures. I had no idea that existed until SJ’s advent vlog. I was actually pretty shocked by that. I know it’s a centuries old tradition and meant to be humorous, but I found it to be disrespectful myself.

Dog nativity
View attachment 924443

Cat nativity
View attachment 924451

Woodland creature nativity with squirrel
View attachment 924446

Rock nativity
View attachment 924447
For some reason I kind of like the rock one!!! God loves all creatures. Even Squirrels. 🤗
Squirrel boys??????

Kidding!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread 🧵 title name suggestion:
-“Paaarfectly snug, cozy and full of tat”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally turned that advent vlog off 10 seconds after it started( after swearing I would never watch another 3days ago..)
I swear I had a hideous suit like SJ is wearing....no huge flowers though....in 1992.

She has the worst taste in clothes, colors, and boyfriends in the history of grifters!

Is she PAYING the new "volunteers" to fill space in all these last minute videos? I surely hope so!
She has no friends except for Phyllis, the deranged nostril.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ohh fff sake !!

Tits out … nope 👎
TIT is out on tour again

Only waiting for the third tit to snort
image.jpg

urely hope so!
She has no friends except for Phyllis, the deranged nostril.
El duo nostril-dosmos
It’s a freakin’ fetish I tell you
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I like your style. I don’t know how or who replicated the original alleged Nativity, but chances are high that they were represented by an organic matter such as rocks, mud, straw etc. If we choose to have a Nativity then it can be concocted of anything.

For the religious adherents, the most offensive Nativity figures I have ever seen are Pott’s scatological gifts to the Lusty Lush of Lalande.

It’s my career to know about the rituals, customs and cultures of people, universally and believe me, there are some ghastly practices out there, but I have to regard those matters, objectively. Nonetheless, those figurines made me feel very nauseous

For some reason I kind of like the rock one!!! God loves all creatures. Even Squirrels. 🤗
Squirrel boys??????

Kidding!

Reactions: 6
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the nativity 😆. So…what if the entire nativity is puppies? Is that offensive? Or entirely cats? (I like cats, too). Or mice or squirrels? Is it only offensive if the Mary and Joseph figures are human but baby Jesus is replaced by a puppy? Is it offensive if Mary and Joseph are portrayed as dogs but baby Jesus is a cat? (so, it’s offensive to have an inter-species nativity?). What if the Holy Family are portrayed as rocks? Do they need to be the same mineral, or can we mix volcanic with granite or igneous? 😆. It can get pretty silly!

I’m just kidding, of course! To be honest, though, I could have gone my entire life without knowing about the “pooping” nativity figures. I had no idea that existed until SJ’s advent vlog. I was actually pretty shocked by that. I know it’s a centuries old tradition and meant to be humorous, but I found it to be disrespectful myself.

Dog nativity
I found the dog nativity shocking.......... I could not see a Pekingese !!!!!!! :eek::love:

A Peke could have been used as the Christmas Angel at least !

Morning All :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just experienced some horrific thoughts about the shagging between those too. I can’t recreate them because I don’t to make Tattlers feel bad. I was thinking of the “positions” those two might be getting involved in and where on earth, that huge nose goes during positioning?!? Yuk!!!

Ohh fff sake !!

Tits out … nope 👎
TIT is out on tour again

Only waiting for the third tit to snort View attachment 924661

El duo nostril-dosmos
It’s a freakin’ fetish I tell you
View attachment 924672

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
During CD's day 14, SJ said that there will be 11 for Christmas.

SJ
BJJ
Ann Marie
Nutti
SJ, aunt
SJ, uncle
Marie Sidorova
Sabina, (they are now calling her Sabina)
Maaike Hillen
Steve Cole
Sara Phillips

On another note, there must have been a Chirstmas miracle. Has Maaike been healed of all of her illnesses??? She is now able to travel, stay and mingle with all of the Lalanders. BJJ was sick, just days ago. I wonder how that works???🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am so just annoyed by PJ... he behaves as though he is the wise authority on almost everything - including how SJ pours tea. He has become increasingly sneering of anything his 'girl' friend attempts and it doesn't help that she, despite her greater experience, defers to him in an often deprecating way. Honestly, what can she enjoy about this lopsided (in so many ways) relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one that sees bats 🦇 when I look at Andie W.'s Lalande wrapping paper???
I know it is supposed to be holly but now I can not unsee bats.
OMG...... that is all I see now !

Bats In The Belfry At LaLaLand !!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes........ I saw that claw on the phone...... it was just like her Mothers claw at the Gift Grab......yik.
It was a little "sad" Happy Birthday with just Amaury , Natti and the turban SJ. Does she Ever get dressed???
What’s the point of her getting dressed ? I’m sure she’s rather be in a state of undress to be ready for her ripping young stud muffin 😂😂😂🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And she's proud of it !!

The man's face is priceless. And they wonder why they can not find any local tradesmen / workers to work at Lalande in their area 🤣
Wow That is some dressing gown...more like a ball gown..mine is a big fleecy wrap around not the most attractive piece but it is so comfy and snuggly warm... none of her wardrobe is practical plus that would drag along the dirt .

Reactions: 17
View attachment 924281
This is all I see. 👆
SJ was scheduled to travel to SA for Spero Villioti fashion show. @23:41 We see the gown that was designed for her. :eek:
"The whole dress shivers and shakes."
View attachment 924260
Villioti Fashion Institute
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Dec 11, 2021

comments...
Isabelle Jarvis
2 days ago
You are stars to have pulled such a wonderful show in such short and uncertain time! You made us so welcome and we shall be for ever grateful for your kindness.. I can’t wait to see Stephanie in the beautiful gown you made for her and to relive the show over the next few weeks. Happy holidays and a well deserved rest to you all.
Could anyone actually walk in this dress? Mince, perhaps...

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 924281
This is all I see. 👆
SJ was scheduled to travel to SA for Spero Villioti fashion show. @23:41 We see the gown that was designed for her. :eek:
"The whole dress shivers and shakes."
View attachment 924260
Villioti Fashion Institute
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Dec 11, 2021

comments...
Isabelle Jarvis
2 days ago
You are stars to have pulled such a wonderful show in such short and uncertain time! You made us so welcome and we shall be for ever grateful for your kindness.. I can’t wait to see Stephanie in the beautiful gown you made for her and to relive the show over the next few weeks. Happy holidays and a well deserved rest to you all.
Looks like it may have been inspired by the Project Runway unconventional materials challenge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hadn't watched Fanny's vlog when I posted about her claw, but I have now. Did anyone else spot the enamel bowl under the radiator in the 'paarfect' guest room she was preparing for Amaury's parents ? To catch drips presumably :rolleyes: As others have mentioned, I wonder why they're not staying in Mummy's apartment with it's own heating system ?
I was wondering if perhaps Stephanie and Phillip were staying in Mummy's flat while everyone else freezes in the chateau. However, if Mummy got bent out of shape when Stephanie wore her pearls she probably doesn't let anyone stay in her apartment :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.