The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can assure you she is getting annoyed with him and has a hard time not showing this in public. He is not getting enough attention from her and has something "funny but negative" to say to and about her every other sentence, sort of looking down on her. Usually when signs like that reach beyond the private quarters, things take a turn for the worse soon after. last nights advent was filled with serrated remarks between the two.
yes indeed. Notes by myself and all. Snotty pants is passive aggressive with her. Definitely not a good look little boy toy.

Exactly! It's always 'How exciting this! How exciting that!' as she clasps her hands with childish glee and little girlish skips, beaming huge joyous smiles, eyes wide at the wonder, oh the delight and Excitement of it all!

It was charming at first, but it's now so... Come on. Seriously, come on. I mean for God's sake, Stephanie, just grow up!

Just grow up. A grown woman play-acting at being a scatty girl all the time, (several times reminding us in various videos "I'm so small! I'm so tiny!") No, you're not, actually, I'm definitely smaller than you. But now after people are making noise about your lack of progress and lack of transparency, where is all that money going, you're saying you were too scared to spend the big scary important patreon money? It's just sooo intimidating to be responsible about all the money, let it pile up, no definite planning, no oversight, no transparency, yet constantly making it sound plausible when you put on your sterner grown-up voice whilst cooking in the kitchen and telling us vague 'updates' that are fluff and as Clara always says, smoke and mirrors. Stephanie, just grow up and take some financial responsibility.
AMEN !

Reactions: 26
catching up reading all this has
Made me SICK ! So this silly frivolous foo foo witch is hoarding the Patreon monies for years ?
im appalled !
not surprised 😮 Appalled ! No wonder Selmut and Golum got their brainstorm to do the same thing.
this is criminal in every sense of the word.
she’s scamming each and every Patreon donor and it won’t be long before one of them sues her ass !
I think “hoarding” and “spending it on hideous chandeliers and secret vacations with much younger Dutch volunteers” are synonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That is very hard to witness, and I would not be surprised if Mummy wasn’t not so kind and sweet.
Kind and sweet are about the two words one should never use to describe IJ. And I literally mean never. That woman is egotism impersonated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They posted on IG recently.... they have aquired a new kitten which was watching TV. I think they are just settling into their new setting and home. They have done some work around their little lake and Anna even went out onto it in a boat... They never went down the route of patreon of any form of funding which is possibly why they ended up having to sell Chateau.. Peter is a joy to watch when he's working... he's a perfectionist and explains everything so well. Fans have commented they'd like to see them back so maybe they will. I suppose its all about balance..
I like them honest and unpretentious. I hope they post some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope they come prepared - if the Omicron variant continues to rise exponentially, it might be a longer stay than anticipated.
Selmar and Titania might not get there for New Year if they leave it too late.

Reactions: 21
Oh, Fontevraud :love: the church of the abbey, the light there and the cuisine !
I've not been to the Abbey in quite a few years but the Lady I work for stayed there a few weeks ago. It's now got a hotel and a very nice restaurant.

....someone needs to tell that wacky chick to stop feeding those big water rats...that was nuts what i watched her do...
Lots of their viewers have told them as have Ibut she thinks they're cute. They will even attack small animals (cats and small dogs) and even humans if they feel threatened. The Coypu are part of the beaver family and burrow around the edges of the water. A neighbour of mine had them in his garden and it ended with a huge part of his lawn collapsing due to the burrows. They're considered vermin here by the farmers because of the damage they do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Good point BUT that's the persona she likes to portray, i.e scatty, no clue etc etc. It appeals to the Gangsta Grannies.
Remember the vlog when she said she'd takens days to get all the different receipts and paperwork into order so her 'Accountants' could make sense of it all. Is she really that stupid? What's Nutty being doing all this time? Maybe @Clara Burnett can shed some light?
Nobody really knows what Nutty does, she just acts busy and cherishes the buzz around her of being the organizing talent of the HMN. I am sure she answers emails as I've seen her do that, unless that's all an act too. As far as the paperwork for the accountant is concerned, the verdict is still out and SJ is afraid to ask them for an update.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NEW THREAD
Reported

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.