The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Amaury & Natti are living in there! IJ did let Gerry stay there, so seems family in there is okay.
They are not. IJ wants her place locked up so nobody can touch her stuff. Only exception might be her "adopted" son aka the Scottish moron, but certainly not "staff" (Nutty).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They are not. IJ wants her place locked up so nobody can touch her stuff. Only exception might be her "adopted" son aka the Scottish moron, but certainly not "staff" (Nutty).
What a twit she is. I mean especially since this is supposed to be a functional business- having a whole apartment you could rent out for tons of $$$ and she hasn't even been there for almost 2 years.... I mean wtf what a total joke this whole place is.

Reactions: 17
Engaged!!!!!! Ooh gross!!!
Well. SJ paid for her own engagement ring then...unless he bought one from a candy machine! Bee-U-tee-full!
AMAZING!
They are most certainly not engaged, nor will they ever get married. On the contrary: the exposure their relationship got after channel 4 outed them has extinguished the spark considerably. I will stick to what I've said before: his days at her HMN are numbered.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Fan is decorating the bedroom for her aunt and oncle..with a tree...garland and nativityscene...how odd..is she expecting them to stay there all day..we dont do that..a bedroom is to sleep in , bath and get ready for the parties and dinners downstairs..the idea of putting a christmastree in a bedroom.. :eek: those people arent even able to put their luggage in..or even to turn their ass in there...at least there is an electric heater..i hope this ends well when all the rooms..and the heaters are in use..:rolleyes: at least they have an electic waterheater to make tea..or is it for the bath...
1639468501001.png

The decorations are just weird!
My Aunts (my father secretly calls them “The Witches of Eastwick”) would lose what is left of their frail minds if they were expected to sleep in such miss-matched, rough, un-ironed bed linens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes........ I saw that claw on the phone...... it was just like her Mothers claw at the Gift Grab......yik.
It was a little "sad" Happy Birthday with just Amaury , Natti and the turban SJ. Does she Ever get dressed???
I have a cousin who used to walk around in silk underwear the morning after parties or when we were staying at someone's house.
She was beautiful, had a stunning figure and she knew it, and it was definitely a vanity /attention seeking thing. My husband thinks she is the most conceited person he has ever met, and I agree, but I love her to bits. Awful as she can be, she has a kind and generous heart. We were brought up together and we shared a bedroom so she's a sister to me.
I thought Stephanie was doing the same thing at first. She used to wear silk pyjamas in the first ETTCDIY. I liked her as she reminded me of my cousin, who looks a lot like Stephanie.
SJ now wears awful rather mumsy nightwear. I think she's just got into the habit and has become lazy about getting dressed.

Reactions: 15
They are most certainly not engaged, nor will they ever get married. On the contrary: the exposure their relationship got after channel 4 outed them has extinguished the spark considerably. I will stick to what I've said before: his days at her HMN are numbered.
Any indication on how he’s feeling? I guess he probably doesn’t have anyone to confide in there. He truly is without friends there. I could see him also feeling like his sacrificing any chance he has of a career as well. He can’t be making much money from his channel. It’s like $4.00 per thousand views. He’s probably made a couple hundred bucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll be the sole loner who thought all the fuss and details happening in the guest room was perfect. I'd love to have those thoughtful items if I was staying as a guest. I'm thinking it'll be likely the aunt and uncle will spend time on their own in such a large place like the chateau, not everyone is going to be gathered in the same rooms all the time, and maybe having hermit tendencies myself, the idea of time away in the decorated bedroom isn't unappealing at all. I loved the garland on the armoire and the chocolates . 🤷‍♀️
I would agree with you if all the decorations could disguise the smell of the sewer system in that particular room, the piled up dust under the bed, the unpleasant temperature and the dripping of the radiators. All of these 'minor' anomalies make time away in the decorated bedroom very unappealing indeed. Did I mention the stuffed hair in the shower drain?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Are McDonald's in France nicer than the US? Here in southern California they're sh*t holes.
No. It's the same sh....t.

Only for kids and teenagers who want to be "cool".

Many other good options for fast food in France. I don't understand their obsession for McDonald's in their vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, they are so different, much more intellectual
He seems to have manners and good social skills. I'm.sure he can talk to people from different backgrounds.
[/QUOTE]
Will have to agree to disagree. I find him uneducated, unread snd unwordly.

Reactions: 12
Any indication on how he’s feeling? I guess he probably doesn’t have anyone to confide in there. He truly is without friends there. I could see him also feeling like his sacrificing any chance he has of a career as well. He can’t be making much money from his channel. It’s like $4.00 per thousand views. He’s probably made a couple hundred bucks.
He is still holding his head up, I'll give him that. He must know by now how almost everyone in her entourage really feels about him, but it doesn't seem to bother him much. He acts like he's proud of what he has achieved even though nobody actually knows what that is or acknowledges him for it and a lot of SJ's self entitlement is rubbing off on him, especially when she is not in the same room. If she is, he's still kissing her feet, as usual, or the ground she walks on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Fan is decorating the bedroom for her aunt and oncle..with a tree...garland and nativityscene...how odd..is she expecting them to stay there all day..we dont do that..a bedroom is to sleep in , bath and get ready for the parties and dinners downstairs..the idea of putting a christmastree in a bedroom.. :eek: those people arent even able to put their luggage in..or even to turn their ass in there...at least there is an electric heater..i hope this ends well when all the rooms..and the heaters are in use..:rolleyes: at least they have an electic waterheater to make tea..or is it for the bath...
Just better hope there's not a power surge and all the electrics in the Chateau blow 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks to everyone who placed their votes so far. This poll will close at 7.30 pm (GMT) and hopefully the next vote can begin. (Thread 11-20) although we are missing quite a few here. I have a busy day and so won't be available to chivvy people up to get their nominations in. I've updated the table and we'll just have to hope that we get all the threads in this group covered by 6pm when the new vote will go live. (Belladonna has said that hers will be ready (y) ) but I don't know about the rest. See you this evening

Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.12.39.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Jeeves. You've already got the Duke of Edinburgh Awards (right?) so what Tatler award can we nominate you for after this mammoth collation? Suggestions?🏆🏆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I would agree with you if all the decorations could disguise the smell of the sewer system in that particular room, the piled up dust under the bed, the unpleasant temperature and the dripping of the radiators. All of these 'minor' anomalies make time away in the decorated bedroom very unappealing indeed. Did I mention the stuffed hair in the shower drain?
I knew it would be filthy. Just filthy. Not just crammed with crap but deep dirty

Reactions: 15
MPK and his branded clothes / oak stairs from England etc.
His sister Sadie not working but living in France with a child.
PhiPhi living and "working" in France.
Natti living and working in France.
Amaury : not sure of his legal status in France. But he seems to be legally working in France too.

All of these people... make my blood boiling.
Because they all play with the French social welfare system. I'm pretty sure ot this (maybe not Amaury though). Not to mention their Carte Vitale (Free Healthcare French insurance which reimburse 70 %).

- Given that they must declare wages below a certain limit (easy in their case : Lalande must pay them a minimum and in the case of MPK and Sadie... they don't work and can declare what they want from their You Tube channel which must not be a lot anyway) :

- They can claim the RSA (Minimum Social Wage) which is attributed to any person living legally in France (European citizens + Non European Citizens included) and who are not working - or not earning enough (in this case, it has another name but it's the same).

- This RSA is calculated based on your personal situation (single, couple, kids or not kids etc).

- No limited in time. You just need to renew your application every 3 months.

Example (2021) : Single person + no kid = 487 euros per month
Single person + 1 kid = 712 euros per month
etc etc

When I see them in their vlog, begging and playing Nouveaux Riches... and telling tales to an American audience who has no idea of the French Social model....:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lidl shoes & clothing became the rage here in Italy so maybe McD's is giving this idea a go. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I caved and watched Sel & Tat. Omgerd, her car. Spiderwebs, foliage growth, & I am sure mold - it's been left longer than a few months....years.
Same here in France with Lidls clothing, they're doing special, Christmas jumpers this Thursday. Yours at a snip for 9.99 euros. Strangely only for the women, suppose so we don't forget where to go and do the shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a pity that would be, I was starting to get the possible appeal of this traincrash show of a young parasite living off his sugar mummy's grifted money...birds of a feather

Reactions: 10
I have a cousin who used to walk around in silk underwear the morning after parties or when we were staying at someone's house.
She was beautiful, had a stunning figure and she knew it, and it was definitely a vanity /attention seeking thing. My husband thinks she is the most conceited person he has ever met, and I agree, but I love her to bits. Awful as she can be, she has a kind and generous heart. We were brought up together and we shared a bedroom so she's a sister to me.
I thought Stephanie was doing the same thing at first. She used to wear silk pyjamas in the first ETTCDIY. I liked her as she reminded me of my cousin, who looks a lot like Stephanie.
SJ now wears awful rather mumsy nightwear. I think she's just got into the habit and has become lazy about getting dressed.
Sorry all, it sounds as if I approved of my cousins behaviour and I didn't. I thought she was very stupid and vain at the time and I told her so.. She thought I was being prudish.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.