The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@nastynan13 if you can cope with looking closely, there doesn’t look like there’s any “rooster,” there at all. I feel like I should explain how I know this, but here goes - I used to work in a gay bar as my second job. The clientele would stand by the bar and I overheard some trannies discussing how they’d hide their man bits with string. I asked about it because I was studying behavioural sciences and I was inquisitive (it’s probably on YouTube these days, but it’d be yukky to watch). It was a trick they’d learned (not turned) to look and feel more feminine. Pinocchio’s area that we’re discussing looks as though he could be using that trick to fit into his BJJs. Being a behavioural scientist has taught me that there’s nothing about human nature that would surprise me. So that’s a distinct possibility. Plus small hands equals small package or in this case negligible.

Another thing which is somewhat related is that the Lush of Lalande “wanted privacy” yet the British TV channel who exposed the affair or wtf it is (opportunism is my take) wouldn’t have known about them, had she not been draped over him during filming. Isabelle must be horrified. She’s far from stupid and she’s a work horse, and I’m certain she would see that lazy kid for what he is. Just that, a total lazy ass. I think once the lust has gone that Pinocchio will follow shortly after and she will have to put her tits back where they belong, and deal with what could be embarrassment or perhaps there’ll be a new “editor” on the scene.

I actually asked about her massive income/trips/extravagant lifestyle etc.on one of those websites that is related to the shitooverse. What a load of sycophants. They tried howling me down. I only made an inquiry. Horrible people! Here we Tattlers have standards and grace. They should take a lesson from us 😌

Imagine all of the people who “sneak read” here, and who will now be looking for Pin’s missing appendage. He should shove a sock in the BJJs!

Bravo! So clever 😂
So I used to go to this nude beach as a teen: they served delicious cocktails with little umbrellas, fruit kebabs on ice, and this great guy who now has a store- the Jamaican patty man. Of course there was also beer and pot, a few shoots, but cocktails were my thing. The beach is in Vancouver and you have to do a VERY steep hike to get down there so the police never bothered. Why am I telling you all of this? Well, I saw some truly tragic things there. One would have to assume some sort of terrible accident? Say a bris gone very wrong? Or perhaps a birth defect and I life saving operation needed to be performed. There were so many "innies" I just thought that maybe there was a meeting or something. So, perhaps our man suffers from the same affliction. I could give it a name? The no package? Tiny baby balls? No twig & berries syndrome? The no testosterone at all? OH!! WAIT!! This can happen to dogs sometimes-nothing descends and everything.... stays... tiny. I mean it would make BJ easier than brushing your teeth.... and probably not much.... toothpaste🤔🧐 OK It's official, we are all officially on crotch watch. 🥸😎🤓😱

I wouldn’t have minded the box of sweets, or the Tolkien Christmas book… the rest of those foofy tat can go back to narnia
No offense but I don't want anyone's fingers touching anything I eat. Especially there. She could have touched things. Many icky things before. Ugh. How would you get fed if you didn't want to eat there.... and mice.... sooo many.

I've got to assume the nutrition laws outside of the US don't allow all of the chemicals and preservatives which are allowed in the US. Imagine real beef burger, not saw dust fillers....le sigh.
Did you watch the documentary about why the milkshake and ice cream machines are always broken. Seriously-a whole documentary.

Thank you, Ann G. Honestly, I didn't mean disrespect to anyone (especially to those who don't even celebrate Christmas). I wasn't going to post my Gaytivity, but my religious sister and a few Christian friends have said they LOVE it. I guess I thought it it would be OK, but I do live in a Liberal bubble.

Thanks, oooLaLande, and I think it's Hermés.
I don't think the church really took into consideration the amazing parenting skills two dads have. I have never met two dads who didn't have ON POINT parenting skills. My daughter and I were just watching a house tour and she said -wow, I wanna be their kid (art school in Socal, so yup all very liberal) and I said hey! Thanks!! And she said, don't you? Umm yes. Two dads -the church is missing out. Fools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As usual, he hasn't any idea of what he's talking about. In order to bonsai a tree, the roots must be pruned as well as the branches. I'm also doubtful that he'll bother to take care of the tree once the holidays have passed.
Well, you know what they say. If you can’t keep a plant alive for a year you’re not ready for a relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fan is decorating the bedroom for her aunt and oncle..with a tree...garland and nativityscene...how odd..is she expecting them to stay there all day..we dont do that..a bedroom is to sleep in , bath and get ready for the parties and dinners downstairs..the idea of putting a christmastree in a bedroom.. :eek: those people arent even able to put their luggage in..or even to turn their ass in there...at least there is an electric heater..i hope this ends well when all the rooms..and the heaters are in use..:rolleyes: at least they have an electic waterheater to make tea..or is it for the bath...
Love this! So funny! She must have a zillion gifted Christmas tree ornaments from fans. She may want to keep them sweet by displaying many as possible. I wonder if the Chicken Palace has its own tree too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're welcome my dear! It's glaringly obvious to me that you didn't mean any disrespect..how could you when you have your creche so lovingly set up? That piglet is priceless! 😊
Though I can see where someone might grab the wrong end of the stick, there are far more upsetting things about the church to get ones knickers in a twist over. A few blocks from me is what we call "the miracle on 34th street"...I call it the nightmare on 34th but I digress...the whole block decorates in a garish, over the top way (a la Baltimore), so much so that people come from all over to see it. The best nativity I ever saw was on that street one year where all the members of the creche were robots. This is in a neighborhood with a church on every 5th corner. Nobody was offended.
Oh I LOVE OTT Christmas decorations!! My husband says I have very Kardashian taste in Christmas decor. 😶

In honor of Fanny and SquirrelNutkins setting up a Nativity in Auntie's junk guest room, here is my Gaytivity. It's pretty much the same as a regular old Nativity, except there's two Joseph's. Sometimes I swap out the baby Jesus for a puppy. (I don't mean to be sacreligious, it's just that we gays worship our pets). The figures come from a shop in Lucca, Italy, so there is a Tuscan connection.
I love it!! I also worship our dogs. All rescues -and huge stories but let's just say that for 2 years we have had two that can no longer be together. It's tough but ok, I love them all. ❤ so you go right ahead and change out that baby Jesus!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Rory, post: 7478864, member

PS just imagining Potty and Ruth engaging with BJJ's little friend. What stimulating conversation..."so what's your favourite musical song?"
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they are so different, much more intellectual

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is offensive. For a lot of religious people, Christmas is a high holy day and the Nativity is a loved religious symbol. Can you at least respect them, their holidays, and their beliefs? I personally don't celebrate Christmas but I feel the need to stand for those who observe it as a spiritual/religious (not secular) holiday. If you're non-religious/secular, there is no need to disrespect the belief of others.

View attachment 923155
Sorry. Again, I don't thinknits offensive. Going into this chat room is like walking through a red light district - don't look if you don't want to and... why are you here? I just don't think anything not involving death or pain is super "precious" plus Christmas was a pagan holiday for winter solstice. Just like the very organic symbols for spring were eggs and bunnies. I mean people are free to do whatever they wish and worship whomever they wish - so long as they don't infringe on my happy place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll be the sole loner who thought all the fuss and details happening in the guest room was perfect. I'd love to have those thoughtful items if I was staying as a guest. I'm thinking it'll be likely the aunt and uncle will spend time on their own in such a large place like the chateau, not everyone is going to be gathered in the same rooms all the time, and maybe having hermit tendencies myself, the idea of time away in the decorated bedroom isn't unappealing at all. I loved the garland on the armoire and the chocolates . 🤷‍♀️
I love a minibar, tea station, chocolates, candle and good quality towels, but night stands empty please. And no bleeping excessi pillows and Xmas decorations. And where is the TV and WiFi password? And a proper trash? And a small desk would be fine, too🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that Jamaican Patty Man sounds tres cool.

Innies of course. I should have recalled that. Men and boy dogs - undescended testes. I think PhiPhi has lost the entire box and dice with undescended genitals. The Lusty Lush of Lalande might have to coax the junk out, something like an Indian snake charmer. Quick visual. Nasty stuff.

I didn’t watch the new vlogs until this afternoon (in Australia). I have plenty to say, of course, but I’ll wait until tomorrow. How on earth is that woman who put the ‘Ho into “Ho Ho Ho” expect her probably elderly aunt to be “snug” in the freezing farmhouse?!? Also how do both Aunty and Uncle fit into that tiny bed. They could fall out, and be attacked by marauding mice. No one would know until they brought in morning tea with anti freeze.

SJ sounded clucky for the first time ever when she talked about mama and baby bear ornaments. Next thing she forgets the Dutch Cap (hold on…he’s there). Whatever contraceptive and she’s knocked up with a geriatric pregnancy. That’s what they’re called here at 40 and older. Oh will Mummy be cross. She’ll somehow get back from Sth Africa and kick the Maniker Pis all the way back to Maastricht. I think that where he hails from. I thought he was raised by his grandparents, but now I read his ‘rents snuck into the shitoo! Maybe I missed their honourable mention. I wonder if their bedroom was full of junk and if Patreon paid for their fancy food. No doubt about that!

So I used to go to this nude beach as a teen: they served delicious cocktails with little umbrellas, fruit kebabs on ice, and this great guy who now has a store- the Jamaican patty man. Of course there was also beer and pot, a few shoots, but cocktails were my thing. The beach is in Vancouver and you have to do a VERY steep hike to get down there so the police never bothered. Why am I telling you all of this? Well, I saw some truly tragic things there. One would have to assume some sort of terrible accident? Say a bris gone very wrong? Or perhaps a birth defect and I life saving operation needed to be performed. There were so many "innies" I just thought that maybe there was a meeting or something. So, perhaps our man suffers from the same affliction. I could give it a name? The no package? Tiny baby balls? No twig & berries syndrome? The no testosterone at all? OH!! WAIT!! This can happen to dogs sometimes-nothing descends and everything.... stays... tiny. I mean it would make BJ easier than brushing your teeth.... and probably not much.... toothpaste🤔🧐 OK It's official, we are all officially on crotch watch. 🥸😎🤓😱

No offense but I don't want anyone's fingers touching anything I eat. Especially there. She could have touched things. Many icky things before. Ugh. How would you get fed if you didn't want to eat there.... and mice.... sooo many.

Did you watch the documentary about why the milkshake and ice cream machines are always broken. Seriously-a whole documentary.

I don't think the church really took into consideration the amazing parenting skills two dads have. I have never met two dads who didn't have ON POINT parenting skills. My daughter and I were just watching a house tour and she said -wow, I wanna be their kid (art school in Socal, so yup all very liberal) and I said hey! Thanks!! And she said, don't you? Umm yes. Two dads -the church is missing out. Fools.
I live in one of those too

Thank you, Ann G. Honestly, I didn't mean disrespect to anyone (especially to those who don't even celebrate Christmas). I wasn't going to post my Gaytivity, but my religious sister and a few Christian friends have said they LOVE it. I guess I thought it it would be OK, but I do live in a Liberal bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How cold IS in that house?! 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
Literally freezing. If you leave a glass of water out next to the bed, it will be frozen the next morning. The stone walls and the damp will keep the cold in and the drafts add tremendously towards the level of discomfort. But at least her aunt and uncle will be uncomfortable in a decorated room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wish I could just PM you on here ... I can help with some of these tomorrow morning (bed time here) if you need. I did some reading on a couple tonight. 12 & 13
Perhaps if you are reading these threads, you can keep a note of your best line and if we get to 6 pm (GMT) and find that we are missing people, you may be able to fill in the blanks . I'll try to keep the updated table posted at intervals through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

PS just imagining Potty and Ruth engaging with BJJ's little friend. What stimulating conversation..."so what's your favourite musical song?"
[/QUOTE]

That 4th picture, the one of Stephanie and Michael Potts at a table with breakfast.....she looks at him like she could eat him with a spoon!!!...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It hasn't been filmed yet???🤔 No one wants to open presents???🤔 SJ has to wait for BJJ??? 🤔 Get it together.
Posted to the Chateau Unwrapped YT community page.

Chateau Unwrapped!
4 hours ago
Hello everyone! Cadeaux will be premiering this Wednesday instead of today! See you all in tonight’s Advent video... here is a sneak peek of Chambre Perse which we transformed into a Christmas Wonderland!!

:LOL: Comments from CD's day 13...

Larry Shaw
56 minutes ago
I hope they cover the sugar!View attachment 922672View attachment 922673View attachment 922674

View attachment 922675
The Chateau Diaries
51 minutes ago

We will - it’ll go out at the last moment
No danger of ants in a freezing cold chateau in winter! No insect life will survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The stairs ... they are an ongoing issue though. Now he says the local carpenter hasn't gotten back to him so he's going to get his stairs from England ... him and those stupid stairs. You're in a cottage, not a chateau, they need to JUST be functional, not expensive and over the top!
I noticed that too. Just another 'f**k you' to the French, I guess. If everything from England is so much better, why don't you go back and live there, you idiot. I hope the French are listening and will repay the favor when taxman pays a visit. Does anyone think he has picked up his carte de sejour yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love a minibar, tea station, chocolates, candle and good quality towels, but night stands empty please. And no bleeping excessi pillows and Xmas decorations. And where is the TV and WiFi password? And a proper trash? And a small desk would be fine, too🤨
Omg... someone after my own heart. I would like to add: roaring fire, soaking tub, and I would like the TV to be a QLED or OLED please. I need it kinda big but I also don't want to see it when I'm not watching it. Also I need a lock on my damn door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, you know what they say. If you can’t keep a plant alive for a year you’re not ready for a relationship.
Remembering how BJJ mutilated orchids by taking them out of their special draining containers and "planting" them in cachepots, not to mention repotting house plants straight into cachepots, I reckon those words were written with the Chatelaine's clueless gigolo in mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

That 4th picture, the one of Stephanie and Michael Potts at a table with breakfast.....she looks at him like she could eat him with a spoon!!!...
[/QUOTE]
Ugh. I agree and it makes me sick. He has a GF or wife. Just ugh.

Reactions: 6
This is offensive. For a lot of religious people, Christmas is a high holy day and the Nativity is a loved religious symbol. Can you at least respect them, their holidays, and their beliefs? I personally don't celebrate Christmas but I feel the need to stand for those who observe it as a spiritual/religious (not secular) holiday. If you're non-religious/secular, there is no need to disrespect the belief of others.

View attachment 923155
I don't find it a bit offensive and I'm a practising Catholic. There is nothing offensive about love.Love comes in many forms. I think it's a beautiful Nativity scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed that too. Just another 'f**k you' to the French, I guess. If everything from England is so much better, why don't you go back and live there, you idiot. I hope the French are listening and will repay the favor when taxman pays a visit. Does anyone think he has picked up his carte de sejour yet?
Guessing didn’t bother looking at any Brico stores for stairs!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

[/QUOTE]

He seems to have manners and good social skills. I'm.sure he can talk to people from different backgrounds.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.