The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the Pink Toile Tree or whatever it is they want to call it. Good job on that one, surprisingly.

Andi should be the one with a patron for her art! She has a wonderful talent!

The whole drama over the height of the tree was really dumb.

Reactions: 23
@
Latest Patreon update from the Fleuries:
I like these plans! The only thing I would do a wee bit differently is I might not have full glass panels both sides- hard to place furniture, the glass has to be safety glass etc - I would do it to the dividing line which seems to be present which is some sort of wooden delineation, not sure what the horizontal timber would be called. In the States the upper "dog" windows are dormers and the velux windows (that's a brand) are called skylights. I would probably just make the skylight and dormers as big as you are able since they will be egress and light. But all and all YAY!!

Oh yeah. She was practically squeaking when she talked. Broke 5 Christmas ornaments. She did mock PhiPhi though and made him look bad in the final edit.
How does she break 5 Christmas ornaments? Seriously-we have 5 dogs, one who tried to bite all of our glass ornaments and we only lost one!

Another Ruby sighting at the shateau!
Oh yay!!

Reactions: 22
I understand Snorts not asking to use the china, no brain and all. But Stef I can't believe she is wearing her mums pearls without asking. Its not like she hasn't got heaps of her own stuff, and she knows Mummy will be pissed. Has she lost her mind?
I had a narc friend much like Fanny. One night narc friend and I went to a posh disco. Narc friend asked her mother if she could borrow her diamond earrings for the occasion. Mother said, " no way!" That did not stop my narc friend. She snuck into her mother's bedroom and took the earrings. So we are dancing and having the time of our lives when my narc friend realizes she is missing one of her mother's diamond earrings. So she's crawling around on the dancefloor trying to find the damn earring, screeching, "heip me FIND IT!" And I was so embarrassed I was pretending not to know her. Then the house lights came up and DING, I saw the earring flashing on the dancefloor. End of drama. Good times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As I sit in bed in my hospital room with COVID, on my 69th birthday. I’m scared I’m pissed and just don’t know what to do.

all very freaky
Do you have someone to watch over you there? I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I pray you’ll get well. Make them give you all the drugs. Rest as much as you can. You need all your strength to fight. Ask to be shown breathing exercises to help clear your lungs. It’s also easier to lay on your stomach, it’s easier to breathe. You can do the exercises as much as you want and it will help. Try to let us know you’re okay everyday if you can. You’ve got everything you need right there, just don’t let them ignore you. It will be okay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Ok wait!! Wasn't it the COME TO JESUS DAY!! For SJ VS THE PATREONS?? Where is it!! What happened I will even settle for a verbal photo

Reactions: 13
Latest Patreon update from the Fleuries:
One of the things I did from my sick bed was joining their Patreon and binge watching all their videos.

Surprise surprise, they actually upload updates of the properly planned work they are doing, as opposed to the Willy nilly world of la la land. it’s so nice to see someone doing things right! (Mike Holmes would be proud! 😆)
They always have something in the pipeline and at the same time are working on their previous project… you know… like sane people do!

It is quite sad and speaks volumes that someone doing the bare minimum of an acceptable job in shattoverse stands out so much 🤦🏻‍♀️
I also absolutely love that almost every one who does work on their chateau is local. They are truly members of their community.

The crazy lady in the middle of nowhere should take a lesson or 10.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Agree with ComtesseRose (previous thread, post 975) - those boots PJ's wearing in the Christmas tree erection Advent vlog - blahhh - hideously feminine on him. AND what about the angry staring he does at SJ straight after - his irritation with her (his lack of control over her?) really shows! Hedge shears - ffs! You're cutting heavy wood branch - use bloody strong secateurs. He doesn't know anything about tools. My father was a carpenter like Amoury - could build anything (he was also an Officer in the Air Force). In my fam, we have a tendency to diss men who can't use (the right) tools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As I sit in bed in my hospital room with COVID, on my 69th birthday. I’m scared I’m pissed and just don’t know what to do.

all very freaky
Oh dear! So sorry to hear you are dealing with this… sending you lots of positive energy and love 💕 stay strong

• Heart
Reactions: 23
those boots PJ's wearing in the Christmas tree erection Advent vlog - blahhh - hideously feminine on him.
That “Christmas tree erection” is about the only erection Snorts could induce! 😆

Snorts having issues “getting the tree up!”…

CD12472A-BD7D-4658-AE9C-11428173B440.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching him use hedge shears instead of one of the other two garden tools was laughable and disturbing. One snip with either of the other tools instead of hacking at that poor tree like a fool would have sufficed. Lol...it was a little mean showing him hacking at the tree like a feeble buffoon. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, mean but intended. SJ knew it. Not to mention his asking for 'the real men' to do the job!!! Self-inflicted deprecation. Love it, PJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved the Pink Toile Tree or whatever it is they want to call it. Good job on that one, surprisingly.

Andi should be the one with a patron for her art! She has a wonderful talent!

The whole drama over the height of the tree was really dumb.
Andi’s work is lovely…I wonder how much of the sale price for the art work actually goes to her, and how much is commandeered by the grubby little old lady hands of shatolan

Reactions: 21
OMG
Oh yeah. She was practically squeaking when she talked. Broke 5 Christmas ornaments. She did mock PhiPhi though and made him look bad in the final edit.
BIB
Great. That made me hopeful he might be perilously close to the chop. Home in Holland for Hogmanay

That “Christmas tree erection” is about the only erection Snorts could induce! 😆

Snorts having issues “getting the tree up!”…

View attachment 911865
Hasn’t the table stylist heard of secateurs FFS?
Cant see Isabelle being impressed with such inappropriate use of jardin implements.
Merde !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I understand Snorts not asking to use the china, no brain and all. But Stef I can't believe she is wearing her mums pearls without asking. Its not like she hasn't got heaps of her own stuff, and she knows Mummy will be pissed. Has she lost her mind?
Maybe she wanted her Mother to be upset ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the things I did from my sick bed was joining their Patreon and binge watching all their videos.

Surprise surprise, they actually upload updates of the properly planned work they are doing, as opposed to the Willy nilly world of la la land. it’s so nice to see someone doing things right! (Mike Holmes would be proud! 😆)
They always have something in the pipeline and at the same time are working on their previous project… you know… like sane people do!

It is quite sad and speaks volumes that someone doing the bare minimum of an acceptable job in shattoverse stands out so much 🤦🏻‍♀️
I also absolutely love that almost every one who does work on their chateau is local. They are truly members of their community.

The crazy lady in the middle of nowhere should take a lesson or 10.
Exactly. It's why I really like them! I think she has great taste and they get stuff done!! BIG PLUS!!They have an ACTUAL BUSINESS 😳 with ACTUAL GUESTS and probably after the gites are finished-my guess is they will probably have lots of families and lovely small weddings with the wedding party staying there and the guests staying in town. They employ lots of local people, their kids go to a local school. They SPEAK FRENCH!! They employ professionals-be still my beating heart 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Before we start, there is something I would kindly like to ask:

I think it’s time to stop assuming that Dan is mocking or mentally hurting Annalise. Every man, woman, couple is differently from another. And there are hardly ones following the guidelines for the perfect family.
Working for over 20 years mostly in retail, I have seen couples quarreling, fathers or mothers yelling at their kids in public, kids saying mean things to their parents, and young couples bickering and teasing one another.

We haven’t had the perfect family life at home either. I just say we weren’t the loving and caring family you see on tv or in films.

We see their private interactions only through a lens, for a blink of an eye.

In my opinion it is not appropriate for us to assume a toxic relationship as long as we have no single evidence on hand.
It could very much backfire, respectively it could impact their relationship if the words spread to their ears.

i know our Anti-Dan In-Group would have something to celebrate, but I would kindly ask everyone to make assumptions about Annalise‘s and Dan‘s relationship.
This is a gossip site, people can assume and say what they want so long as they follow the site guidelines.

Personally, I'm neither a hater nor a supporter of Dan the Gardener (and my fiancee is a fan) but he isn't immune to gossip.
It is no different from when people here assume that there are issues in SJ's, MPK's or in the life of anyone else in the chateauverse.
People are free to interpret what they see on his whatever he puts out there and express what they think here.
To tell people to stop is a form of moderation, and blocking people who disagree with us makes us no different from the intolerant chateau superfans.

Let people dislike or defend any chateauverse character as they please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.