The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So PJ still thinks he has potential as an actor? We have seen in the advent vlogs how Maria, Oliver, and even MP and SJ have screen appeal, but not him, and his snorting? That has to go away asap, what kind of role would that be interesting for? The village idiot?
Now, now Squirrel Mooseknuckle has a brilliant career ahead of him as an extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s probably something SNutkins was coached on when younger, as in a month ago. If you don’t like something or don’t want to eat it, say you are allergic. He’s also trying to get sympathy because he has no other redeeming qualities.
Wasn’t he eating some sort of marmalade in the “exile” flog?

• Wow
  • Heart
View attachment 914318
I got moved from the orchard and now the chickens live there. Davy stated the sheep shouldn’t be at the side of chateau due to a new garden. That is our favorite spot. Then he said the old sheep area will become a parking lot with solar panels. I even got blamed for eating flowers by the chapel.
Looks like your time is up mate. Mutton roast anyone?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I was appalled to hear Davey say the "English Garden" behind the chapel is going to 4-6 THOUSAND plants. I agree @Jules100 , delusions of grandeur abound. It is a FARMHOUSE. Fix the heating and windows first! Does Fanny imagine she is going to find a love of gardening and will be tending these things herself? She, who doesn't have a nurturing bone in her body and visibly recoiled when PhiPhi mentioned getting a dog? FIX THE HOUSE FIRST.
This is the actual manifestation of fiddling while Rome is burning. Nero another decadent and unpopular figure did it first, Fanny will do it best.

Reactions: 16
i shall watch with great interest, knowing Barbados so well and Mount Gay! The Delia cake Stephanie is making is a tweaked version of the Christmas cake we always had at home, both in W Indies and back in England - I have the recipe given to my mother when we moved to Triniidad in 1961. Every island has a slightly different viersion and every household has their own take on that. Christmas cake is taken very seriously in the Caribbean! Delia's version is a bit light on the booze. And the fruit used to steep in the rum, cherry brandy, brandy, splash of Angousura bath for weeks. i remember my ma talking to a lovely old lady (in her 90's) who told her the fruit must sit for a full year for it to be correct! It should be "fed" rum after it's cooked, tho Delia says otherwise

Never mind Christmas, it is the best fruit cake on the planet. (and licking the cake bowl was an added bonus....not when I was a little girl, obviously....sozzled child!)
How long did you live in Trinidad?! 😀 My husband is originally from Trinidad and we have property there. Caribbeans definitely make a big deal about rum cake but I cannot stand the fruit variety ( no traditional wedding cake or Christmas pudding either ) and was happy to discover "Tortuga Rum Cake" while on honeymoon in Barbados. I found a recipe that I make every year and it is better than the Tortuga one :censored: https://www.food.com/recipe/almost-tortuga-rum-cake-108524

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The chapel restorer asked for an outlet for his small electric heater when he talked with her and Amaury. Doesn’t the chapel have electricity? What was she talking about that she needed to run electricity to it so he can plug in his heater? Does that electric organ just run on batteries? Oh…I’m so glad I found this place. All the questions I ask my tv…they are being asked here. PS - that chapel restorer is NEVER showing up!
There's definitely electricity in the chapel, installed in 2016 by the elderly father in law of that horrible homophobic workawayer, the one SJ and her mother chose to let stay over Frank and Ivo, the guardians at the time. You can read all about this in previous threads. There's also been footage in her vlogs where they use an electric piano or organ in the chapel, so yes, the chapel has electricity.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Is Billy building his mafia???🤪 He does look smug.

Doing it Ourselves
The Pethericks
Life of Ryan
Auntie Omm At The Manor
Sadie in France
Sean's World
World of Lissànder

264516961_610230310225334_8132935871633151989_n(1).jpg
22 HOURS AGO
worldoflissander

My 1st ever #YouTubeVideo is out now! It's just a very short one, it was only to try out and see how I get on with editing, so please don't expect to much. Hope you like it anyway! ☺

My channel is called „The World of Lissànder“ but as the channel is new you may possibly not find it with its name, so please enter this link in your browser
👉 https://tinyurl.com/worldoflissander
or search for the video title
👉 Screen Test | World of Lissànder

PS: In my this years traditional Christmas speech I'm gonna do something very special: Apart from sending you all my love and blessings I'm gonna rid you of all your fashion sins – and that for free! 🎄😅🎄

xx 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing that was so confusing is that she actually answered my questions and then removed me. I have a ticket open with Patreon so I will let you all know if it gets resolved. I’m not counting on it. I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to ask questions. Silly me! I will just come here for my info. You guys have been so great! 😍
Stick with us kid.. we get an Ariel view of the goings on or not as the cash may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's definitely electricity in the chapel, installed in 2016 by the elderly father in law of that horrible homophobic workawayer, the one SJ and her mother chose to let stay over Frank and Ivo, the guardians at the time. You can read all about this in previous threads. There's also been footage in her vlogs where they use an electric piano or organ in the chapel, so yes, the chapel has electricity.
Didn't Selmar do his meditation or yoga to cd music in there?

Now, now Squirrel Mooseknuckle has a brilliant career ahead of him as an extra.
OMG he would be THE most annoying one too. I can just see him arguing with every department that has to have any sort of interaction with him . I am in costumes, I would barely be holding my tongue but there would be plenty of eye rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Biffy's new vlog Rare Stuff with him trawling through (surprise surprise) more brocantes. Every time he says 'Now this is beautiful', I'm shouting back NO IT'S NOT IT'S F'UGLY. The Pethericks have no taste, and judge everything by how much it costs.
I'm not one for Billy either, but the ending was pretty funny. Michael gives him hell for shopping again and asks if the reason he did not buy anything was Gwen didn't dole him out any money. Hilarious, but still It was a clear jab at all the critics (including me).

Reactions: 11
The thing that was so confusing is that she actually answered my questions and then removed me. I have a ticket open with Patreon so I will let you all know if it gets resolved. I’m not counting on it. I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to ask questions. Silly me! I will just come here for my info. You guys have been so great! 😍
I'm pretty sure it was an automatic remove after her super fans reported you. That's not to say she's innocent: she instructs those fans to report everybody who ask questions she doesn't want to answer. I think you will enjoy the fact that we are much more inclusive here and respect each others opinions usually, even if we don't agree on everything. Welcome!

So maybe Selmar should take a hint from the God’s that maybe his pot of gold lies at the end of the rainbow in Suffolk. Not begging for money to buy a château in France based on a delusion.
He still thinks it's going to happen for them. We know Selmar, he's not very fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dans latest vlog has just bored me senseless... not only have we watched the renovation of his editing room/studio across many individual vlogs but we were treated to a condensed version of the same work in order to see the difference. I knew what it was like before and he has indeed created a totally different space visually but this was just a vlog filler.. no other footage so let's do a rehash...I don't wish to offend his fans, I do like him but this was not his best production.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So…if you wonder how come she loses subscribers each month it is because she kicks them off of Patreon herself for asking questions. I found that my account has been removed for bullying and harassment and yet, she still took my $5 for December and ALSO replied to my questions? You can see my obvious “bullying and harassment” above in the questions that she replied to. She replied to me and then banned my account. Yes, I’m the grinch. If anyone can please explain to me how I said anything that constitutes bullying or harassment, I would appreciate it!
Now I have to decide if putting a stop payment on my $5 donation for the month of December is even worth my hassle. I didn’t break the rules…so I should be refunded 3/4 of my $5 payment. I just don’t know if it’s worth my time!
Wow...Kicked off? Those old ladies are something else! I would want my money back just for the principal of the matter. I found this sight after the boyfriend's reveal on Patreon. The verbal attacks were unreal.

Love she replied to your questions it was better to leave the bathroom unfinished. So practical to leave only one working loo for the entire downstairs with so many people around.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope mole hunting drives her crazy. Actually, she’s been acting a little crazy of late so hurrah! I’m curious if you’ve heard anything regarding the arrival of Oliver. Is he there for a while? Will he be working on her merchandising from afar? I’m also curious if she is setting up a back up for PhiPhi should she give him marching orders. Oliver would fit that bill, but I don’t see him staying away from his family for that long.
It is driving her crazy, although she will never admit that to anyone and pretends she can just ignore it. As far as I know (but don't shoot me if I'm wrong on this one, will need confirmation) Oliver has already left.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Dans latest vlog has just bored me senseless... not only have we watched the renovation of his editing room/studio across many individual vlogs but we were treated to a condensed version of the same work in order to see the difference. I knew what it was like before and he has indeed created a totally different space visually but this was just a vlog filler.. no other footage so let's do a rehash...I don't wish to offend his fans, I do like him but this was not his best production.
I like Dans videos but I think I would prefer one or two a week that were a little longer and a little more structured. I’m not a Patron though, just an admirer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In her twisted mind of fake love and laughter, patrons who only pay $5 a month are not entitled to answers anyway and should remain quiet.
But again: thank you for telling us. I am personally outraged over the audacity of that woman and am very sorry this happened to you. Shame on her!
@Clara Burnett You are so right…and it’s so sad. Someone who donates $5 per month should be treated just as well and respectfully as someone who donates at the highest tier. I’m sure for some of her patrons, $5 per month is all they can afford…just to feel as if they belong to something (which is also sad).

“How dare you ask questions! Just give me the money and be off with you. To your hum drum life.”

1639078878724.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow...Kicked off? Those old ladies are something else! I would want my money back just for the principal of the matter. I found this sight after the boyfriend's reveal on Patreon. The verbal attacks were unreal.

Love she replied to your questions it was better to leave the bathroom unfinished. So practical to leave only one working loo for the entire downstairs with so many people around.
Ask 10 builders if you need the coving in before the sink and toilet and they will laugh in your face. What a ridiculous set of priorities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.