The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was appalled to hear Davey say the "English Garden" behind the chapel is going to 4-6 THOUSAND plants. I agree @Jules100 , delusions of grandeur abound. It is a FARMHOUSE. Fix the heating and windows first! Does Fanny imagine she is going to find a love of gardening and will be tending these things herself? She, who doesn't have a nurturing bone in her body and visibly recoiled when PhiPhi mentioned getting a dog? FIX THE HOUSE FIRST.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So…if you wonder how come she loses subscribers each month it is because she kicks them off of Patreon herself for asking questions. I found that my account has been removed for bullying and harassment and yet, she still took my $5 for December and ALSO replied to my questions? You can see my obvious “bullying and harassment” above in the questions that she replied to. She replied to me and then banned my account. Yes, I’m the grinch. If anyone can please explain to me how I said anything that constitutes bullying or harassment, I would appreciate it!
Now I have to decide if putting a stop payment on my $5 donation for the month of December is even worth my hassle. I didn’t break the rules…so I should be refunded 3/4 of my $5 payment. I just don’t know if it’s worth my time!
Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along: it's a scheme and she knows exactly what she's doing. She will never answer serious questions and would much rather send her army of super fans out to bully and harass. At the moment she is actively hunting on the patrons who "leak" her videos here, as she only recently became aware of the risks involved. I think in her mind everyone who is asking serious questions could be the "mole" so maybe that's why she banned you. In her twisted mind of fake love and laughter, patrons who only pay $5 a month are not entitled to answers anyway and should remain quiet.
But again: thank you for telling us. I am personally outraged over the audacity of that woman and am very sorry this happened to you. Shame on her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank you for confirming what I have been saying al along: it's a scheme and she knows exactly what she's doing. She will never answer serious questions and would much rather send her army of super fans out to bully and harass. At the moment she is actively hunting on the patrons who "leak" her videos here, as she only recently became aware of the risks involved. I think in her mind everyone who is asking serious questions could be the "mole" so maybe that's why she banned you. In her twisted mind of fake love and laughter, patrons who only pay $5 a month are not entitled to answers anyway and should remain quiet.
Who needs a mole …😂😂😂

SSB is a leaking sieve ….Between her staff and her ex staff

The World 🌎 is a village …
And she’s pissed off a lot of ppl …

Who have no problem 😉 dropping boulders of information ℹ

Best she rolls over and looks snorty in the face …. Ask him about a conversation he had on the phone ☎ at the airport … going to London

The very last thing he was … was discrete … even in Dutch 😈

🌎 is a village
F51063B0-8466-434A-9BB3-6AF57DB368BC.jpeg

In her twisted mind of fake love and laughter, patrons who only pay $5 a month are not entitled to answers anyway and should remain quiet.
That’s 73% of her funding

Every little helps …. But when they wash away

Sincerely doubt a fake title is going to keep paying …. For the privilege

Take CARE of the pennies
The bank notes mind themselfs !!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My crystal ball tells me that she'll get all of Davey's stuff done and then not hire more gardeners to maintain it and it will go to tit. What Kirsty was doing today, trimming the hedges in the enclosed garden, will have to be continuously done or it will be overgrown in a very short time. But that's kind of her modus operandi isn't it? There is so much going to rack and ruin in that "wanna-be chateau", (read farmhouse here).
indeed..when you look at the simple garden they have now... its a mess..with two part time gardeners..a greenhouse barely used this summer..they just let all the plants die..too lazy to look after them, they are not interested in a garden..al they want is party and dress up..its just a plan that will never see the light of day..you need an army of gardeners to keep that design in good shape..Is better to have a landscape garden .a la capability brown ...and try to maintain that well..its less maintenance and with the right trees it still can be very grand..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along: it's a scheme and she knows exactly what she's doing. She will never answer serious questions and would much rather send her army of super fans out to bully and harass. At the moment she is actively hunting on the patrons who "leak" her videos here, as she only recently became aware of the risks involved. I think in her mind everyone who is asking serious questions could be the "mole" so maybe that's why she banned you. In her twisted mind of fake love and laughter, patrons who only pay $5 a month are not entitled to answers anyway and should remain quiet.
But again: thank you for telling us. I am personally outraged over the audacity of that woman and am very sorry this happened to you. Shame on her!
The thing that was so confusing is that she actually answered my questions and then removed me. I have a ticket open with Patreon so I will let you all know if it gets resolved. I’m not counting on it. I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to ask questions. Silly me! I will just come here for my info. You guys have been so great! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So maybe Selmar should take a hint from the God’s that maybe his pot of gold lies at the end of the rainbow in Suffolk. Not begging for money to buy a château in France based on a delusion.

Reactions: 24
The thing that was so confusing is that she actually answered my questions and then removed me. I have a ticket open with Patreon so I will let you all know if it gets resolved. I’m not counting on it. I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to ask questions. Silly me! I will just come here for my info. You guys have been so great! 😍
I also think that Patreon may have done the blocking because a bunch of gansta grannies (or SJ's fake accounts) reported your comment... but do let us know.
And of course, welcome to tattle where we don't rattle!

Reactions: 30
As others have said, let us know how you get on and in the meantime, I think you may have found yourself in the right place, among like minded people who question rather than follow blindly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I were to close my eyes and 'listen' to this conversation I would swear I was in my doctors surgery, back in the day when you could still get to see your doctor face to face, the old dears who used it as a community centre.. Ooooh hello Claudia, I've not seen you for while, how are you keeping, Oh Helen, thank you for asking but my chilblains are giving me jip, it's my own fault, as the house is so cold, I've been sitting with my feet on the oven to get warm... You look well though Claudia, your skin is glowing, what are you using... oh its oil from the paraffin lamp as it helps ease my chapped lips so I use it as a moisturiser for the rest of my face too. Oh here's Philip, he looks like he needs a good feed, maybe I'll take him some nut free, gluten free, citrus free, flavour free pie over later..... Give me strength please 🙏
So PJ still thinks he has potential as an actor? We have seen in the advent vlogs how Maria, Oliver, and even MP and SJ have screen appeal, but not him, and his snorting? That has to go away asap, what kind of role would that be interesting for? The village idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, that is the word ambiance and the food is really nice. Went to the one in Harrogate (I love Harrogate)!!! We were meant to go to the one in Leeds. Have seen this on You Tube (Gimbal Channel on his walk round Leeds) which looked amazing. My friend was freaking out about us taking Primark bags in the Ivy. ( I love winding her up)!!
p.s. Nasty Nan I may have some good news on the Nutella front will let you know the details soon xxx
Mickey Flanagan (UK Comedian) reckons ’ambiance’ means no poor people 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🎯 ❤ 🥇 @Lady Avonlea

Cue, very soon, her personal story about Mount Gay rum in a new vlog... @8:03 🤪

i shall watch with great interest, knowing Barbados so well and Mount Gay! The Delia cake Stephanie is making is a tweaked version of the Christmas cake we always had at home, both in W Indies and back in England - I have the recipe given to my mother when we moved to Triniidad in 1961. Every island has a slightly different viersion and every household has their own take on that. Christmas cake is taken very seriously in the Caribbean! Delia's version is a bit light on the booze. And the fruit used to steep in the rum, cherry brandy, brandy, splash of Angousura bath for weeks. i remember my ma talking to a lovely old lady (in her 90's) who told her the fruit must sit for a full year for it to be correct! It should be "fed" rum after it's cooked, tho Delia says otherwise

Never mind Christmas, it is the best fruit cake on the planet. (and licking the cake bowl was an added bonus....not when I was a little girl, obviously....sozzled child!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So PJ still thinks he has potential as an actor? We have seen in the advent vlogs how Maria, Oliver, and even MP and SJ have screen appeal, but not him, and his snorting? That has to go away asap, what kind of role would that be interesting for? The village idiot?
I think he could be paa- fectly typecast as that obsequious little toad, Uriah Heep, in David Copperfield. He would love the dressing up in period clothes and his snorting would be in character.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 18.30.01.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That Patron video ... so boring, just the same stuff over and over again. When Natti said "excel spreadsheet" I was, yup, but we know that won't happen.

If I was a patron I would want an itemized list of the order they will do things in, not these meandering conversations over and over ... make a list.
And 2nd, I then want to see estimates of what each area will cost. If they are doing all this work in house (ie. Dan and Matt and Davy) and not hiring it out to outside contractors, then THEY need to come up with the estimates themselves. A contractor would have to put in bids and they would have estimates ... I want NUMBERS! LISTS AND NUMBERS! It's always just this stupid convoluted conversations that are once again chaotic and confusing ... which is a great way to create smoke and mirrors, BUT, after a while don't the patrons start to feel a fatigue and weariness? That's how I feel when I"ve been strung along for a while and don't see any action or answers. The weariness grows and I get exhausted and just start to pull away from scenarios like this in real life. I doubt I'm alone in feeling this way ... so eventually I believe we will see a turning.

I also wonder if SJ doesn't regret setting her Patreon up this way. I think I would rather just pay the taxes and have the freedom to use the money as I choose. Instead she has made it so she has to follow the rules of the society and she also has to explain things to her patrons over and over again. Personally, I'd be exhausted by all that and it wouldn't be worth my energy and time. BUT she got greedy, wanted all the money from Patreon and to not pay the taxes, so she's eyeballs deep in needing to be accountable from multiply angles ... which she's failing at the patron angle visibly. And there is the government side of the accounting she needs to please as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I also wonder if SJ doesn't regret setting her Patreon up this way. I think I would rather just pay the taxes and have the freedom to use the money as I choose. Instead she has made it so she has to follow the rules of the society and she also has to explain things to her patrons over and over again. Personally, I'd be exhausted by all that and it wouldn't be worth my energy and time. BUT she got greedy, wanted all the money from Patreon and to not pay the taxes, so she's eyeballs deep in needing to be accountable from multiply angles ... which she's failing at the patron angle visibly. And there is the government side of the accounting she needs to please as well.
My thoughts exactly!
Also, she is the one who told Anna & Phillip about this type of Patreon setup, and they are doing it so well! Using the funds for fundamental restorations, giving regular updates and not paying all those taxes...

It would've been soooo easy for her to follow her own prescription. To actually hire people who know what they are doing and to properly restore her home (even if it isn't a real Chateau, it is still a historic building and could be so lovely!)
But no! She wants to have her cake and eat it too... all the money, no taxes, and to spend it all on her silly gallivanting around the world and buying garbage to fill her broken shell of a house..... and no answering to those who are supplying this money!

Sigh! Such incompetence...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope mole hunting drives her crazy. Actually, she’s been acting a little crazy of late so hurrah! I’m curious if you’ve heard anything regarding the arrival of Oliver. Is he there for a while? Will he be working on her merchandising from afar? I’m also curious if she is setting up a back up for PhiPhi should she give him marching orders. Oliver would fit that bill, but I don’t see him staying away from his family for that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone who claims that he is allergic to so many things, he still manages to put on weight. Strange. Agree it is a cover up for his dislikes.
It’s probably something SNutkins was coached on when younger, as in a month ago. If you don’t like something or don’t want to eat it, say you are allergic. He’s also trying to get sympathy because he has no other redeeming qualities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Sincerely doubt that that particular chapel restorer will ever get the job done. Time to look for another restorer. Excuses, excuses, excuses!

Ain't gonna happen!!
My understanding is he's working for free. He wants to do it for the love of it. That's why she's hanging on.
The chapel isn't priority, the inside of the chateau is, the leaks, ropey heating system, unfinished downstairs loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this another 10.30pm meal for camera? Non of those vlogs are planned, she’s winging it
09E785CD-B96B-45CD-9B68-CEC9FB7DD6E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.