The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she considered giving them presents in return as a thank you
The only gifts we have seen her give are a very few stems in a bottle. She's a practised receiver though. Yes, she should not be crying on vlogs, she's done it before as she wants sympathy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dipstick now says there’s no rules for setting tables

But in France 🇫🇷 They don’t know what glass to use correctly … the big wine glass 🍷 ( red wine etiquette ya dipstick) is a water glass

Because a 1950s book 📕
Which was SOO last century told him that knife rests are out of fashion.

The most deeply troubling aspect of that brain fart 💨 zipping out his speech 🎤

Is that this gen z are to be the saviour s of the planets 🪐

We’re fucked 😈
View attachment 912970
His poor elocution, slurring syllables and words together renders him unwatchable by me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cos right now …. Looks like the snorts is laying squatters rights

Those of you that KNOW me
It’s me Phillip
And I LIVE in this chateau…..
Yes his intro definitely makes it sound like it's His chateau, and it's His furniture, tablecloth, china... and I actually can't believe he just went and used IJ's china without permission in one of his first vids. Especially knowing how special it was to IJ. Imagine if he dropped a fork on a plate and broke it!! Shiver... Well one thing this boy does seem to have is balls...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She said on Instagram that she had lived in England 9 years and had residency
She probably uses the nearest English word to describe something she doesn't know the word for. This is not unusual.
I wanted to root for FRK, now that she was doing well and away from the HMN. Now it's just gone downhill for me.
I can give FRK a pass regarding pronunciation, spelling - even though it does come across as unprofessional, and dyslexia.
Living in a country for 9 years and still having a limited vocabulary, it's just not good enough. I will say that, as we do say the same about La Jarvis' French being in France for 16 years. Besides as a florist she should have some knowledge of the botanical terminology. I could not imagine her say orange flowers about Nasturtium over and over...
Having people bail her out, when she ought to put on her big girl panties and sort out her stuff. Her mother lives in the UK, did she employ tough love on FRK?
Starting a business must be extremely hard, and everybody has to make sacrifices. One can't expect to have everything, if travelling home was so important, she should have put money aside, in case something happened - and something did indeed happen.
I fear FRK is the type of person who will have a huge mental breakdown before she will sort out her life, starting from scratch. Maybe in the end, that would be the best thing for her, maybe it'll make her more responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chantal is Amaury's mother. I think her other son has children. Maybe there is a third child, I'm not sure but she and Stephen are Amaury's parents.

Reactions: 14
I wonder, where did PJJ live before his arrival in France? I hope with his parents so he can’t get to any money out of the social system because then they are ought to take care of him. Like the little baby he is.
I will happily give him an course on how to get a job or make your way in real society, but then he will be crying within the hour I believe.
I wonder what he puts down as his job on his tax return... if he even Does pay tax and file a tax return?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
La Jarvis must have absconded with one of MPK’s pole sweaters. She is swimming in it! (Gift grab)

Reactions: 5
The cross contamination in that kitchen would be enough to cause an anaphylactic reaction for anyone with a true allergy to nuts and eggs it makes me shutter to look at the way they are preparing the cookies probably using the same bowls and utensils. I hope SJ brushes and gargles before a snogging session or she may kill her pet
Good God, we now also have to add orange and lemon peel to Snorts 1001 allergies ... poor little squirrel, what a boring little life he must have !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paging @Clara Burnett to the rescue please 😄
Just watch the video! She is IJs only sister!!!

Chantal is Amaury's mother. I think her other son has children. Maybe there is a third child, I'm not sure but she and Stephen are Amaury's parents.
Yes, he has one brother, Jonthan, who has the 2 boys. The 2 young boys. I dont think the woman in the red dress is those boys mom, and I'm guessing those are her children.

Chantal Richmond has family photos on her FB page and Amaury is there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watch the video! She is IJs only sister!!!

Yes, he has one brother, Jonthan, who has the 2 boys. The 2 young boys. I dont think the woman in the red dress is those boys mom, and I'm guessing those are her children.

Chantal Richmond has family photos on her FB page and Amaury is there
I couldn't find her on Facebook.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.