The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, we now also have to add orange and lemon peel to Snorts 1001 allergies ... poor little squirrel, what a boring little life he must have !
6F2CC8CE-BB2D-49D4-BEFC-D0A97688ABCE.jpeg

We don’t need Petheric, I can stoke the stove. Grandma never told me things melt on a hot stove.
232F198C-DAB8-4C7F-884E-E32E4F796AD1.jpeg

These cookies may look like potatoes but they are good!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I couldn't find her on Facebook.
If you go to Isabelle Jarvis' page there are two Chantal Richmonds in her friends list. There is nothing on one of the profiles and the other one has just a few pictures from 2014 .... here they are. I asked @Clara Burnett when I found this photo of Amaury if he has a child, and she said he doesn't. So maybe this is the child of the girlfriend at that time?

Amaury 2014.jpg

This is her caption under this photo: "Amaury Jenna and grand son Joseph looking great in festive clothes even Phoebe looked adorable with her pink hat. Hope you all have had a super Christmas. Festive season continuing today with Boxing Day."

Jonathan 2014.jpg

"Boxing Day Jonathan Alexandra and grandsons Hugo and Raphael celebrating Christmas at the grange with us. Hope all family and friends had a super day too."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like he’s allergic to the biscuit part of Oreo’s too. He just slurps the white bit like a child.
When did citrus get added to his list of allergies???
Just can’t keep up and for all he can’t eat, he has gotten a little chubby since he arrived, he’s not been allergic to all the free alcohol!
nothing but Air and Water for Prince Squirrelalot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If you go to Isabelle Jarvis' page there are two Chantal Richmonds in her friends list. There is nothing on one of the profiles and the other one has just a few pictures from 2014 .... here they are. I asked @Clara Burnett when I found this photo of Amaury if he has a child, and she said he doesn't. So maybe this is the child of the girlfriend at that time?

View attachment 913604
This is her caption under this photo: "Amaury Jenna and grand son Joseph looking great in festive clothes even Phoebe looked adorable with her pink hat. Hope you all have had a super Christmas. Festive season continuing today with Boxing Day."

View attachment 913607
"Boxing Day Jonathan Alexandra and grandsons Hugo and Raphael celebrating Christmas at the grange with us. Hope all family and friends had a super day too."
Lovely! We have so many experts in this thread! 😜 ❤

Just watch the video! She is IJs only sister!!!
I really thought there are more sisters... how many brothers do they have? I think SJ mentioned she has 17 cousins or something like that... who produced the rest of Cuzs?

Reactions: 6
I really thought there are more sisters... how many brothers do they have? I think SJ mentioned she has 17 cousins or something like that... who produced the rest of Cuzs?
Isabelle has 4 brothers and one sister, Chantal.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 01.07.46.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
11 of the cousins are listed in the obit, so the others must be Jarvises

IJ's mom's obit.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her Patreon video is up on YouTube.
No explanation of what has been spent anywhere. I guess it's true that she can spend what she wants where she wants, it is after all her money. Davey's plans look like THE most expensive so far....

Nothing on the heating issues...I would think that would be the first thing I'd get done! But, hey, that's just me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One cousin, Marie-Laure is married, with two little boys. She doesn't seem to have the same genes as Isabelle, Fanny and Grandma.

Reactions: 7
Ok was watching Stephanoligy stuff her face with all those nuts 🌰

And I thought …. If yer lover was soooooo allergic to nuts .. fatal like
View attachment 913211
Ye wouldn’t be kissing 😽 of an evening … after you had a lorry load of nutty cake 🧁
View attachment 913214
But you’d have to be true lovers - with genuine warmth and affection for each other - certainly not to cause harm !

Wouldn’t you ??
Least we forget the hazelnut poo log for him to sample… oh that’s right he’s allergic-Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOT="nastynan13, post: 7409352, member: 163594"]
The ivy in BH or the Ivy at the Beach (my FAVE!!) which- don't you think it's funny- nobody here eats carbs, but yet it's THE HOME of the fancy comfort food? Also, everyone thinks it's such a party town? Ahh no, it's a company town. Any working actor has an early call time or is traveling for work. Everyone is home and asleep by 9. It's a GHOST town by 10. It's HILARIOUS! We moved here after Boston, and I thought Boston was soooo provincial after NYC... ahh no. There is a saying: If you are smart and ambitious you move to NYC, if you are not that smart but very ambitious you move to LA, neither... move to SF🤣🤔

...ah...that’s cute..superficial LA always has such cute little stereotypical sayings about us here by the Bay...unfortunately we don’t have any trite ditties to offer...because we never give them a second thought...😘😉
Hey - I was indeed born there!!

I was going to ask if any Patreon members questioned why $$ wasnt being spent on restoration or where the hell the old, FREE Chapel restorer went to now??
But I forgot that all pertinent questions get deleted.
I think SJ thinks she lives in Communist China. Only those that tow the party line deserve to be acknowledged.
So in a way, she has declared the money is hers to do with as she pleases....no one to question on what.
No one to keep her feet to the fire.
Wow.
She has won.😠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never got Mac n cheese either. Truffle cheese sounds interesting but people have really put me off truffle saying it was vile like eating a piece of earth. Was out at the Ivy with friends recently who ordered a pasta dish with truffle and never offered me a bite to try it when I explained why I'd never had it. 😔☹😭. Don't want to waste a meal if it's something I'm not going to like.
I’ve been to Ivy for dinner. It’s was few years ago. It was lovely. Loved the ambiance.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why aren't Nutti or Armoire in any of these last minute thrown together advent vlogs????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't speak English until I was 20... and now (let's just say I have lived in an English speaking country for fewer years than IJ has) the only thing that gives me away is my very distinctly non-English name...
But then again, not everyone has the ear for learning accents, my ex-husband's accent was and still is dreadful! LOL
I do great accents. French. Spanish. Russian. German. I don’t understand any of the words. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to ask if any Patreon members questioned why $$ wasnt being spent on restoration or where the hell the old, FREE Chapel restorer went to now??
But I forgot that all pertinent questions get deleted.
I think SJ thinks she lives in Communist China. Only those that tow the party line deserve to be acknowledged.
So in a way, she has declared the money is hers to do with as she pleases....no one to question on what.
No one to keep her feet to the fire.
Wow.
She has won.😠
No, she hasn’t won…that’s why we’re here. To question and hold these people accountable for what they say and do. Yes, they can delete comments from their vlogs, but our comments are here to stay. Don’t be discouraged! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.