The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go .. Let's see if the family did fly some her way

The blatant reach out last year @26:24

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
? For the tartlets, because I’m nosey. Did Stef give a date when their relationship changed from chateau owner and volunteer to loooooovers?
Versus when did it actually change?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess snort snort won’t be visiting home 🏡 this Christmas 🤶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my post #251. I’m now a well-known member and 1/4 VIP. I love it here and my fellow tartlets. I live in Florida in the USA. I was originally intrigued by Escape to the Chateau promos on HGTV last year. OMG, I can buy a huge chateau with lots of land and out buildings for less money than my house! Those old chateaux need work, but wow! I went to dvr it, but found it was already on demand. I binge watched all the episodes available & then found Escape to the Chateau DIY. After watching all of those episodes, I spotted Stephanie on YouTube with CD. I found this place through my hatred of Dan. I literally searched, “I hate Dan the gardener”, in hopes of finding other like minded individuals. I knew I wasn’t the only one! Even though it was a little tough at first, I know I am home here on tattle. Love you guys!
I found tattlers because I googled “is chateau diaries a scam and/or a cult” just to see if there were other people going smh about Ms Jarvis and Co. I’m no fan of Dan who seems to be another coattail hanger. But I enjoy the post vlog synopsis more than the vlog now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
? For the tartlets, because I’m nosey. Did Stef give a date when their relationship changed from chateau owner and volunteer to loooooovers?
He was barley out of his romper suit nana knitted him

When SSB dressed him in his Ken dungarees…..
No doubt she had already sampled what was on offer then 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
C
He was barley out of his romper suit nana knitted him

When SSB dressed him in his Ken dungarees…..
No doubt she had already sampled what was on offer then 😂😂😂😂
Clearly very "slim" pickings at the HMN - pardon the pun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what, I’m all for man expressing their feminine side (if they have one). Sure, wear make-up or feminine clothing if you want. You do you. BUT. With PJJ it’s just so fake. It’s like he wants to be like that because people find it interesting but it isn’t authentic. You want to be like Harry Styles or Timothée Chalamet but the difference is they OWN it, you BORROW it.
This is how it’s done, and maybe you can borrow their face and sexappeal as well:
5C43FBCD-13D0-4DD9-A927-1545DEEE9361.jpeg
1BA3FC95-F785-402B-BEC9-95C0E56A0342.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I always wonder why there are professionals...because everything is so simple one can do it by themselves..?? Dan is also installing his electrics by himself..i would not dream about doing that..what will the insurance say when the place burns down?? at least there are more crumbling houses in that area you can buy for 20000 euros or less....but in the end...i find it all very dangerous..i wouldnt sleep a wink in a house like that..
Professionals? This was before youtube, but you can still find some if you look in yellow books😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm... How long did FRK live in the UK? I feel like she has a limited vocabulary. Refering the pine needles as greens...
Also, I am not fan of her and Sara letting the crying stay in the vlog, albeit it was of joy, because Nikki(?) & Co. gifted her the ticket home.
I hope she considered giving them presents in return as a thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why her mother would call her out publicly... why does everyone need to know.. a private message would have been much more appropriate unless she wanted to humiliate her for past misdemeanors.. Not a nice relationship in my opinion...
That old cow also kicks on attention..so mother so daughter...2 birds of a feather..a rotten plum doesnt fall far from the tree...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmm... How long did FRK live in the UK? I feel like she has a limited vocabulary. Refering the pine needles as greens...
Also, I am not fan of her and Sara letting the crying stay in the vlog, albeit it was of joy, because Nikki(?) & Co. gifted her the ticket home.
I hope she considered giving them presents in return as a thank you.
That's it.. I have lost all hope for this girl.
I come from a very difficult background and have made myself a successful business owner... and I was rooting for her to find her way.
No more...

1639000997906.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FRK stole the alpaca's food and cried while building a bird's nest out of it! :LOL:
The look on the alpaca's face: priceless!
frk14.png
FRK13.png
FRK12.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
His official work address is still in The Netherlands. The official Dutch rule about residency is that if in a year you live more than 8 months abroad you must deregister from the Personal Records Registry. He risks a fine if his data in this registry is incorrect.
True..but i guess he is a bald chicken...so not much more can be plucked of him.. i bet if this story ends he will end up knocking on the doors of the dutch social security system...or at mum and dads place...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
True..but i guess he is a bald chicken...so not much more can be plucked of him.. i bet if this story ends he will end up knocking on the doors of the dutch social security system...or at mum and dads place...
I wonder, where did PJJ live before his arrival in France? I hope with his parents so he can’t get to any money out of the social system because then they are ought to take care of him. Like the little baby he is.
I will happily give him an course on how to get a job or make your way in real society, but then he will be crying within the hour I believe.

Reactions: 15
It was his first volunteer gig. It is rumored that it happened as soon as she found a can opener to get his pants off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plunging to new depths Marie

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 22.24.50.png

Marie feels so wanted but the irony is her "friends" have paid for her to get the hell out of Haworth. Not seeing the irony there FRK?

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 22.31.45.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.