The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to ask if any Patreon members questioned why $$ wasnt being spent on restoration or where the hell the old, FREE Chapel restorer went to now??
But I forgot that all pertinent questions get deleted.
I think SJ thinks she lives in Communist China. Only those that tow the party line deserve to be acknowledged.
So in a way, she has declared the money is hers to do with as she pleases....no one to question on what.
No one to keep her feet to the fire.
Wow.
She has won.😠
No, she hasn't. There's US reporting on everything!

Had Truffle Potato Flan recently. Not a fan of the flavour of truffle at all.

Reactions: 6
No, she hasn’t won…that’s why we’re here. To question and hold these people accountable for what they say and do. Yes, they can delete comments from their vlogs, but our comments are here to stay. Don’t be discouraged! 😊
Even though Fanny and Phyllis read here daily ( we see you!!!), they are two, big narcissists who we cannot make feel guilty in promising restoration on that dump in return for copious amounts of moola. They have no morals. We have been unable to make them admit to being grifters. A narc is a narc is a narc. No changing their colors!I
They are lazy, lying leeches.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was going to ask if any Patreon members questioned why $$ wasnt being spent on restoration or where the hell the old, FREE Chapel restorer went to now??
But I forgot that all pertinent questions get deleted.
I think SJ thinks she lives in Communist China. Only those that tow the party line deserve to be acknowledged.
So in a way, she has declared the money is hers to do with as she pleases....no one to question on what.
No one to keep her feet to the fire.
Wow.
She has won.😠
Actually, at the beginning of the Patreon video she says that the chapel restorer hasn't begun to work yet because his trailer was broken or some such so he still wants to do it but can't start yet!...Whatever...

I watched, or rather listened to the gift grab and I've decided to punish myself by watching it again...let me finish!!!...and count every time they say the word "beautiful", then take a shot of something alcoholic with each time....I'll be passed out within the first 10 minutes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm beginning to think Snorts is just a cover.They're pretending to be a couple because Sj is involved with a married man.And I do not mean Dan the digger!Like the mayor of the village or the tree guy...😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why aren't Nutti or Armoire in any of these last minute thrown together advent vlogs????
I was wondering that myself I think these were done ages ago in the fall or summer with random people that happened to be at tit too they must all be off on holiday again with Anne Marie and nutti holding down the fort. Each vlog has seemed very disjointed

Reactions: 15
What a weird thing that from all the Christmas blogs going on, I am enjoying Sadie’s! I would happily watch Pa Petherick hack down an old pot and re-pot trees all day as opposed to the mad house where almost everyone dances on my nerves!

Also, why is it that not one morsel food is consumed at shitto without washing it down with alcohol? Is it a French thing? Or a Jarvis thing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Hmm... How long did FRK live in the UK? I feel like she has a limited vocabulary. Refering the pine needles as greens...
Also, I am not fan of her and Sara letting the crying stay in the vlog, albeit it was of joy, because Nikki(?) & Co. gifted her the ticket home.
I hope she considered giving them presents in return as a thank you.
Her ‘thing’ of crying and deep sniffling gets to me. I do not doubt that Marie is genuine in her gratitudes but something always seems off. She has always seemed alone, apart from her handlers. SSB’s grifting and ways have corrupted her as much as impassioned her to surge forward. I do like Marie’s stubbornness but it always came off as being very passive aggressive whilst at La Lande. Marie is a paradox in my eyes. She is like a ragdoll to her handlers but cunning as much as she is lost. That being said, I have to say that I wish her best and hope it all evens out. It seems that things have been two steps forward and one step back for her for quite some time for many reasons. Reasons that her viewers will hopefully never know.
The world of vlogging is weird (and I guess I am a voyeur). The more she keeps filming herself, the more she has to keep playing it up but yet it drives her fledgling business… strange paradox.

• Heart
I've been intently watching Edd and Anna of Bordeaux Life build a swimming pool . I have to admit Ed is impressive with how much work he is able to do himself. He has been doing such HEAVY work and it's just him and a helper. I thought that he'd have a cement truck come down to fill the bottom of the pool, but nope, he and his helper brought it all down as they mixed it via wheel barrow! Watching him in todays vlog lift those cement blocks up and over the high poles ...it takes quite a bit of strength to keep doing that. 💪🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️ He must be fit as a fiddle besides his bad back. Anna is lucky to have him and he her. They are a good team. I used to find him annoying, especially his jokes, but when he just acts normal he is very conscientious and respectful of Anna's opinion , even though it can seem he isn't . He seems to like making her happy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Like PRB @Phoenix Richards-Bingham I have been listening to GAG and doing other things, and just jumping over and look when they actually are looking at the gift .... SJ and PJ can't agree on what things smell like!! PJ thinks a mint candle smells like strawberries, and on and on with other fragrances they can't agree on.

We have been reassured that Ruby is okay! She says lots of people have been asking ... hmmm, I haven't noticed that question in the comments, though we sure know it has been asked here!!

Not sure who lite the fire, but they weren't careful with a log and it was catching on fire at about 45:00 and it was hanging out of the fire place ... so SJ had to get up and take care of it ... nearly burned the shitoe down!

They mention SJ's aunt is coming, they will do a tasting of these chocolates to be enjoyed with champagne.

Reactions: 16
Moose knuckle and squirrel!
I was at West Edmonton Mall this weekend and snapped this shop front… giggling to myself. Thanks BJJ❤🤢.
Vent: there was a large anti-mask protest at the mall when we arrived. My adrenaline has at an all time high… folks donning yellow
284D0A5D-4F17-488A-ABE0-A7DE231BD6AC.jpeg
stars. The organizer was taken down in Build-a- Bear, to the shock of many children (part of his tactic… fucker)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was at West Edmonton Mall this weekend and snapped this shop front… giggling to myself. Thanks BJJ❤🤢.
Vent: there was a large anti-mask protest at the mall when we arrived. My adrenaline has at an all time high… folks donning yellow View attachment 913686stars. The organizer was taken down in Build-a- Bear, to the shock of many children (part of his tactic… fucker)
😂 and now mad…I don’t wish ill will to anyone but these ppl are going to kill us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a weird thing that from all the Christmas blogs going on, I am enjoying Sadie’s!
Today was the first day I've watched Manor and Maker - have to say I enjoyed it. And, their views are pretty good with 20k subscribers. Steph's fairy dust once again.

Reactions: 12
What a weird thing that from all the Christmas blogs going on, I am enjoying Sadie’s! I would happily watch Pa Petherick hack down an old pot and re-pot trees all day as opposed to the mad house where almost everyone dances on my nerves!

Also, why is it that not one morsel food is consumed at shitto without washing it down with alcohol? Is it a French thing? Or a Jarvis thing?
Because in middle age it was safer to drink wine and beer than water. What was good enough for Marie Antoinette cant be bad for the Chatelaine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love seeing SJ ‘s plans. Natty’s room would be much farther along if they hadn’t raised the floor. Odd choice does anyone remember why? All that insulation could’ve been on ceiling doing double help to Gerry’s apartment.

Reactions: 6
Her ‘thing’ of crying and deep sniffling gets to me. I do not doubt that Marie is genuine in her gratitudes but something always seems off. She has always seemed alone, apart from her handlers. SSB’s grifting and ways have corrupted her as much as impassioned her to surge forward. I do like Marie’s stubbornness but it always came off as being very passive aggressive whilst at La Lande. Marie is a paradox in my eyes. She is like a ragdoll to her handlers but cunning as much as she is lost. That being said, I have to say that I wish her best and hope it all evens out. It seems that things have been two steps forward and one step back for her for quite some time for many reasons. Reasons that her viewers will hopefully never know.
The world of vlogging is weird (and I guess I am a voyeur). The more she keeps filming herself, the more she has to keep playing it up but yet it drives her fledgling business… strange paradox.
I believe it's hard for her to be single that long. Most people are in a relationship. And I am not saying that a women needs a man but to be in a partnership and have someone to discuss things over and help making decisions makes life a lot of easier. If it's the right partner of course.
And not being cheesy here but also to have sex on regular basis improves quality of life. I don't know how passive aggressive I would have been in my 20s and 30s without daily relaxation 🙄 there's only so much what a starbucks chai latte and a smelling candle can do to satisfy a woman...

The only gifts we have seen her give are a very few stems in a bottle. She's a practised receiver though. Yes, she should not be crying on vlogs, she's done it before as she wants sympathy.
And then she wants the bottle to be returned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I braved the GAG… and I think maybe support squirrel IS growing some balls… he corrected SJ’s infamous “aka” and told her it’s a.k.a
And of course she brushed it off…
Good for you kiddo.. stand up to mummy, you’re all grown up now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
😂 and now mad…I don’t wish ill will to anyone but these ppl are going to kill us.
So disgusting that they're liking themselves to the Halocaust Jews. Nobody is rounding you up and shoving you in an oven. Now, back to moose knuckles.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought SJ meant that BGB ( big girl's blouse) was going to edit the gift grab . Which is one of his jobs isn't it ?
His one job as I see it. Bag carrying and some general fetching perhaps. He’s certainly incapable of doing anything manly. We’ve never seen him, for example, on the lawnmower have we. Don’t think he’d know what to do

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.