The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew is correct in everything he stated, plus you would have a hole made for the flue before you started to place the metal studding and plasterboard
Dan please listen and do as suggested. be safe.

Reactions: 8
From CD's community comments...

View attachment 912946
The Chateau Diaries19 hours ago
Which name do you prefer? 🎄
Toile de Tree 🌲39%
Tree de Jouy 🎅🏻61%

Brenda McHenry
18 hours ago
How about something different - Toile Baum. Baum being the German for for Tree. It would sound like Toile Bomb. Also the tree needs some Barbie Ornaments on it.

bee french
17 hours ago
Why because it’s pink?

Alex K
8 hours ago (edited)
properly pronounced Baum doesn‘t sound like bomb. You pronounce it B-ah-oo-m. The A and the U are pronounced individually, the A sounding like it does in the word „lark“ and the U like it does in „true“
Oh ffs... they really take this seriously don't they? Baum, bomb, if we're going to add Barbie then we may well throw Ken up there too, or was he Cindy's sidekick, I can't remember... point is does any of it mattet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the big news stories currently in the UK is that Andrew Neil, a well respected journalist and broadcaster, is taking legal action against Jennifer Arcuri AND anyone who repeats and reposts her libellous claims on Social Media.

Gossip is one thing, libel is an entirely different ball game. Speculation is one thing but when it crosses boundaries into spreading deliberate lies, then concerns should be raised and reported.

Just saying....
We better all be careful then because some mighty big speculations and possible lies are posted here about Steph Snorty Selmar Tatty and others!! You cant make a difference!
Just saying......

Reactions: 6
From CD's community comments...

View attachment 912946
The Chateau Diaries19 hours ago
Which name do you prefer? 🎄
Toile de Tree 🌲39%
Tree de Jouy 🎅🏻61%

Brenda McHenry
18 hours ago
How about something different - Toile Baum. Baum being the German for for Tree. It would sound like Toile Bomb. Also the tree needs some Barbie Ornaments on it.

bee french
17 hours ago
Why because it’s pink?

Alex K
8 hours ago (edited)
properly pronounced Baum doesn‘t sound like bomb. You pronounce it B-ah-oo-m. The A and the U are pronounced individually, the A sounding like it does in the word „lark“ and the U like it does in „true“
FFS!
Call it merde d'tree for all I care!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dipstick now says there’s no rules for setting tables

But in France 🇫🇷 They don’t know what glass to use correctly … the big wine glass 🍷 ( red wine etiquette ya dipstick) is a water glass

Because a 1950s book 📕
Which was SOO last century told him that knife rests are out of fashion.

The most deeply troubling aspect of that brain fart 💨 zipping out his speech 🎤

Is that this gen z are to be the saviour s of the planets 🪐

We’re fucked 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yo Stephanoligy - get yer lawyers to clarify

He LIVES at the farmhouse…
thereby he’s in possession of title

He resides at the farmhouse
Thereby it’s his place of work

Is he paying rent for either 🧐

Cos right now …. Looks like the snorts is laying squatters rights

Those of you that KNOW me
It’s me Phillip
And I LIVE in this chateau…..

Gurl I think karma is finally catching up 🆙 to you 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

But in France 🇫🇷 They don’t know what glass to use correctly … the big wine glass 🍷 ( red wine etiquette ya dipstick) is a water glass

Because a 1950s book 📕

We’re fucked 😈
View attachment 912970
He seems to be quite the expert!!! Not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy Birthday @après-le-déluge 🥳🤩🥳🥰😘
Thinking of you ♥ kick covid in the ass!!

Just putting it out there. Fanny's hand in the latest advent flog. I have several friends in their mid forties to fifties - none, I repeat none, look like this. View attachment 912200
Mr OG .. told me months ago that he thinks her hands and knuckles come from a long standing food/nutrition restriction.

They often look mottled too or red like her fingertips do in this pic.

Mini apron's hands also look like they have something going on .. idk what the condition would be, rheumatoid arthritis? no idea. Her fingers look like they are bending. Could be genetic and Fanny has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel for Isabel … I’d rip Stephanie a new one for assuming everything is hers

Isabel is not dead …. But she can change her will …. Stephanie and her ingorant pup would be well advised to REMEMBER … whom afforded WHOM their life style

I’d never take Liberty’s with my mothers jewellery ….
To much respect ✊ for both of us 😈
Isabel is just as bad as SJ. Remember that asinine lawn mower the patreons paid for this past year for Isabel? What a friggin waste of money. Both of them are greedy af.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Because a 1950s book 📕

We’re fucked 😈
View attachment 912970
What Squirrel doesn’t say (or understand) is that etiquette rules weren’t created to make life miserable for everyone. Actually, they’re meant to make things easier. When people gather at the dinner table, a standard set of “rules” (place settings, cutlery placement, dining customs) helps the diners be more comfortable in a social setting, and less concerned (“Am I using the right fork? What am I supposed to do with this piece?“ etc.) When you “play” with those rules or customs, you actually make people feel more uncomfortable because they’re self conscious about “doing the wrong thing” in front of others (especially if they‘re dining with people they don’t know, or with someone they’re trying to impress…like their boss or other leader).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And a fantastic location! 2 hours from Paris, close to the shore, 5 minutes to a historic town ...

I LOVE the appearances by Benoit and Nathan!
Yes. And I understand and love their sense of humor. It sets them apart from the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
image.jpg

Ohh fffsake - apologise Stephanie

Ya really are showing him up to be the clown he truly is

In no country does the teaspoon go directly on the table

In any century 😭😭😭😭

Babes your doing Sterling work with your court jester ….
He truly is as dim and simple as he presents 🥳
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yo Stephanoligy - get yer lawyers to clarify

He LIVES at the farmhouse…
thereby he’s in possession of title

He resides at the farmhouse
Thereby it’s his place of work

Is he paying rent for either 🧐

Cos right now …. Looks like the snorts is laying squatters rights

Those of you that KNOW me
It’s me Phillip
And I LIVE in this chateau…..

Gurl I think karma is finally catching up 🆙 to you 😭😭😭
View attachment 912994
His official work address is still in The Netherlands. The official Dutch rule about residency is that if in a year you live more than 8 months abroad you must deregister from the Personal Records Registry. He risks a fine if his data in this registry is incorrect.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ew. Excellent visual though. I am trying to only eat things "as they are found in nature" - and then add butter and truffle cheese 🤣 jk... sort of. Although can someone please explain 🤔 Mac n cheese? I never had it as a kid, I don't understand its appeal- it seems to be paste with no flavor at all. Someone please explain 🙄

Wait, more pie!! Where!! Can I order some! 🥰
I've never got Mac n cheese either. Truffle cheese sounds interesting but people have really put me off truffle saying it was vile like eating a piece of earth. Was out at the Ivy with friends recently who ordered a pasta dish with truffle and never offered me a bite to try it when I explained why I'd never had it. 😔☹😭. Don't want to waste a meal if it's something I'm not going to like.

Reactions: 1
And yes Santa baby
Viveann gets the slam dunk for intros

Bless …. Stephanie farmhouse pales in comparison 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isabel is just as bad as SJ. Remember that asinine lawn mower the patreons paid for this past year for Isabel? What a friggin waste of money. Both of them are greedy af.
Perhaps those pearls where not really IJ's .... they could have belonged to a dear old lady who was at the Nursing Home. If so - Karma !

Morning All !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.