The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I say what I am going to say I am not shooting arrows at anyone.
If we are afraid of libellous comments on here than shouldn’t we be careful of accusing people of fraud when we don’t have access to actual documents and actual forensic accounting has taken place. Should we be accusing people of perhaps being a pedophile or fathering a child out of wedlock when we have not seen birth certificates or dna results.
Except for the people who have come forward with real first hand knowledge of things going on the rest of us are just speculating. These people have chosen to put their lives up online and unfortunately with the good comes the bad. They control what they show us on camera. This a gossip site so people gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you missed the Gen z thing AND it's actually one of those things like in California-yes we grow 80% of the worlds almonds here but I think it takes 4 GALLONS of water for every almond. Not bad if it ever actually rained here. We rob the Colorado River of literally almost every drop. It used to have a delta in Mexico-it hasn't for decades. It is so bad now, New Mexico,and Arizona are no longer going to get water from it starting next year. Bigger cut offs start in 2023. 2025 has another giant cut off, they just aren't saying who and when. There is another valley (watch the movie Chinatown) that LA robs almost 100%of its water-i just drove past it-its BONE dry. So while Australia is doing well with sustainable growth of the palm oil, until it can be proven it can be done with a changing climate and less rain everywhere (well, and lots of rain in a few places) - and currently Australia is only 10% of the world's production -and until its at least 40% I gotta take the boots and all approach because that means that NINETY % of what is in that Nutella jar has RUINED the lives of orangutans. I WARNED you I was the fun sponge AND the resident witch 😇😉🙃
...Nutella is loaded with sugar...it’s tit...as well as soft drinks...50+ tsps. of sugar per can...it makes insulin in the body...a diabetic nightmare...people eat tit and wonder why they are fat...and have heart attacks and strokes...SJ needs to watch her sugar and alcohol intake. Your welcome...that’s my public announcement message for the day...free of course...happy to be of service...😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lalande's targets.

So sad. And a bit worrying at the same time.

freesi
9 hours ago
More than anything I wish I could leave my own family who doesn't give two cents about me behind and join yours this Christmas... and maybe stay like so many have... Everywhere I turn is sad and depressing except LaLande...
My heart hurts for this person. Christmas is a very depressing time for many

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Palm oil is horrible for you. I shop at ALDIs but read every package because there’s palm oil in many of their products. There’s a very good article in The New Yorker, the violent cost of the global palm-oil boom if anyone is interested.
It used to be hydrogenated vegetable oil that things were full of in the past. I was warned off it by my friends in the chemical and food industry years before it was exposed. The only successful way I managed to put people off it was by saying "have you seen that cigarette ad where fat is coming out of the end of the cigarette as he is smoking it? Well just imagine that is your arteries when you eat hvo". Soon put them off and when it was exposed they thanked me.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Before I say what I am going to say I am not shooting arrows at anyone.
If we are afraid of libellous comments on here than shouldn’t we be careful of accusing people of fraud when we don’t have access to actual documents and actual forensic accounting has taken place. Should we be accusing people of perhaps being a pedophile or fathering a child out of wedlock when we have not seen birth certificates or dna results.
Except for the people who have come forward with real first hand knowledge of things going on the rest of us are just speculating. These people have chosen to put their lives up online and unfortunately with the good comes the bad. They control what they show us on camera. This a gossip site so people gossip.
I think the thing is to post what you want.

If you have any concerns then hit report and let mods deal with it, otherwise the thread becomes a mess and spoilt for people

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Let's bet some.....( drum roll.....) PIES!!!!!
Who wants to bet on if SJ HONESTLY fesses up to her Patreons on the money front???

I mean WE all know that nothing on the list was accomplished in 2021.
And why wouldn't they get mad when she throws the bill for the complete overhaul of the heating system on them instead out of her own You Tube income????
That's some easy pies to make! Of course she will never fess up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Behind Philip Fleuries on their patreon there was a board with Giant Sweetlips in large print. Apparently it is a large tropical fish. Now why was it written there?
I have watched so many videos lately tat they are all muddled together.. but somewhere (in their regular videos or patreon ones, I'm not sure) he mentions this art and that it was done by a friend and he bought it for laughs... and yes, it is a kind of fish

Wait-is the patreon video for SJ with her 'accounting of the projects' up yet?? Please someone tell me yes! It's my birthday!🎂🎉🥳
Nope, this is the last thing she posted...

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 09.31.28.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
One of the things I did from my sick bed was joining their Patreon and binge watching all their videos.

Surprise surprise, they actually upload updates of the properly planned work they are doing, as opposed to the Willy nilly world of la la land. it’s so nice to see someone doing things right! (Mike Holmes would be proud! 😆)
They always have something in the pipeline and at the same time are working on their previous project… you know… like sane people do!

It is quite sad and speaks volumes that someone doing the bare minimum of an acceptable job in shattoverse stands out so much 🤦🏻‍♀️
I also absolutely love that almost every one who does work on their chateau is local. They are truly members of their community.

The crazy lady in the middle of nowhere should take a lesson or 10.
Anna and Philip are the best!!

And a fantastic location! 2 hours from Paris, close to the shore, 5 minutes to a historic town ...

I LOVE the appearances by Benoit and Nathan!
Me too!!

Reactions: 13
My ex went to college with her. Hard to tell if she just hated him OR if she was a twit. Coin toss. 🤣🤣 At the time I was a professional ballet dancer living in NYC @18 alone. When I was about 20/21 yrs old, on my own for a few, going to black tie thingy's quite a bit, wearing the schmancy clothing my mother was sending me (instead of the $$ I could have used for RENT & EATING as the pay was shite), I had just met the ex and he took me up to meet his old pals.... yup. I wore the usual attire I would to a party, tiny black dress, black tights, high high black heels, and high tight pony tail a la Arianna Grande -what 30 years ago?? 40? Whatever.... so.... I walk in... pp is there only everyone is a college student, I am not, everyone has a plastic cup, I hadn't held one since I was 15... 😳 I was a polar bear at a zoo. The ex loved it-I hated it. We stayed for about 30 mins, it took me about 20 year to figure out he had planned it. Terrible.
Your life experiences are great!

Reactions: 8
Exactly. It's why I really like them! I think she has great taste and they get stuff done!! BIG PLUS!!They have an ACTUAL BUSINESS 😳 with ACTUAL GUESTS and probably after the gites are finished-my guess is they will probably have lots of families and lovely small weddings with the wedding party staying there and the guests staying in town. They employ lots of local people, their kids go to a local school. They SPEAK FRENCH!! They employ professionals-be still my beating heart 💓
Yes, yes, yes!! Totally agree.

Reactions: 5
Found it very sad and telling in the comments when DeAnn stated she had covid and was very ill that not one Lalander acknowledged her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
...Nutella is loaded with sugar...it’s tit...as well as soft drinks...50+ tsps. of sugar per can...it makes insulin in the body...a diabetic nightmare...people eat tit and wonder why they are fat...and have heart attacks and strokes...SJ needs to watch her sugar and alcohol intake. Your welcome...that’s my public announcement message for the day...free of course...happy to be of service...😎
Good lord- who drinks soda? Ew. If you saw that crap coming out of the ground... you would not drink it. However, Nutella is truly delicious 😋 I am not fat. I am not wondering why I am fat. Do I wonder why my tiny baby jeans now only fit my 100lb 5'2 15 year old ... well yes, Nutella and three years OF RIDICULOUS injuries may be the answer - these last ones being the very worst and again, I have to be grateful I am not dead and or paralyzed. As the resident witch AND fun sponge 🧽 if I were not for the plight of the orangutans- Nutella would be in a birthday crepe as we speak. Yes, that would substitute for breakfast. You are speaking to someone who used to eat bar garnish for dinner 🤣🤣🤣 hey.... ballet in the 80's early 90's eating in general was discouraged 😋

I think the thing is to post what you want.

If you have any concerns then hit report and let mods deal with it, otherwise the thread becomes a mess and spoilt for people
It's a gossip site-i found it by Googling 'Stephanie Jarvis gossip' not 'hate' because I knew there had to be others WONDERING exactly the same things I was!

Reactions: 7
That's some easy pies to make! Of course she will never fess up!
Hear Hear! She's fessed up already but the money keeps pouring in. She's just so adorably talented and creative paneling and wallpapering over the cracks 🤗 So pretty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It used to be hydrogenated vegetable oil that things were full of in the past. I was warned off it by my friends in the chemical and food industry years before it was exposed. The only successful way I managed to put people off it was by saying "have you seen that cigarette ad where fat is coming out of the end of the cigarette as he is smoking it? Well just imagine that is your arteries when you eat hvo". Soon put them off and when it was exposed they thanked me.
Ew. Excellent visual though. I am trying to only eat things "as they are found in nature" - and then add butter and truffle cheese 🤣 jk... sort of. Although can someone please explain 🤔 Mac n cheese? I never had it as a kid, I don't understand its appeal- it seems to be paste with no flavor at all. Someone please explain 🙄

Hear Hear! She's fessed up already but the money keeps pouring in. She's just so adorably talented and creative paneling and wallpapering over the cracks 🤗 So pretty!
Wait, more pie!! Where!! Can I order some! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ew. Excellent visual though. I am trying to only eat things "as they are found in nature" - and then add butter and truffle cheese 🤣 jk... sort of. Although can someone please explain 🤔 Mac n cheese? I never had it as a kid, I don't understand its appeal- it seems to be paste with no flavor at all. Someone please explain 🙄

Wait, more pie!! Where!! Can I order some! 🥰
You must of had a bad one! If you like truffle oil and cheese you can incorporate this into a basic one. There is a big difference between Kraft dinner ( favourite food of University students) Again your ingredients dictate the quality of the end result. Sorry foodie here.

Pssst... I'm later going to deny that I derailed the thread or spoke a word of this... but this is my favourite pie shop:

https://www.thepiehole.com/
OMG savoury and sweet! Egg nog and rum! Yum!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.