The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has them chooses not wear appropriate clothing. Clara would have to tell us if she dresses like this when she is not on camera. I for one thought she looked better in jeans & a sweater.
Everyone slim can look FAB in jeans, a t or a sweater!! Sneakers! Or a loafer! Btw- literally the uniform here in LA😐 I went shopping with my sisters and I kept saying no I won't wear this, no, I won't wear this - one of them then said- seriously- what DO you wear everyday-jeans and a t-shirt? Ummmm yup. ... but it had taken me until that moment to say yes, we spend STOOOOpid money on jeans.... and t-shirts 😶 and sneakers wow.... and I literally do not own socks. I don't wear them with shoes and I'm barefoot in the house 😶 tit. I'm THAT guy. The asshole wearing the puffy jacket, sunglasses, flip-flops and a knit hat because it's 60 degrees, sunny and I'm FREEZING and it's going down to 40!!! Tonight...😑 I spent the 1st 2 YEARS making fun of THAT guy.... after moving here from Boston and NYC.... now.... wow.... what a pushy. And the kid wants to go to school in Ireland 🤣 let's see her in February. Yesterday she said she was happy to see that roses bloomed year round.... 🤔 uh.. no... they don't-it's ok... you'll see 👀

You can check this website, the patreon is uploaded there also

Ugh... it won't load for me unless I give her $$ and no thanks

Your life experiences are great!
Sooo f'd up - fish out of water 🤪

Reactions: 6
Ugh... it won't load for me unless I give her $$ and no thanks
It's not supposed to work like that... It's a public archiver, so it takes what's on the Patreon and make it avaiblable for everyone. Comments included.

OMG I clicked this link and all I saw were penises 😱😳😂😂 what happened there!

I’m too scared to click on it again. 😂
I have an ads blocker 😬 I was not aware of the penises!!!!!SORRY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't they say that Patreon was supporting the restoration of the external structure and that they would be possibly looking at a bank loan for the interiors and windows and doors?
Yes, that is what they said.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pssst... I'm later going to deny that I derailed the thread or spoke a word of this... but this is my favourite pie shop:

https://www.thepiehole.com/
OMG!! ITS THE SHOP that RR was talking about!! For the longest time I was like ',is he talking about the bakery Butter?? I LOVE Butter! But they are more about the massive cookie and Nanaimo bar than they are about pies??' AND NOW I KNOW!! Our kis is going up there to be with my family for Christmas because: I am a miserable git because of these miserable injuries so I am grouchy ALL THE TIME, the main bathroom is under reno and my husband is considering a job change and he HATES change and we are currently BOTH obsessed about her getting onto college (I obviously sent after ballet and he only applied to one HARVARD?!) So the whole application to a million schools is nuts for us so we are just such a fuxking JOY to be around 😑 that I thought the poor kis could use a break.... and she will go up there and be with my parents, 4 sibs, significant others and have a few days of skiing at whistler and NOT have us- so NOW you know my life story...and this thread is COMPLETELY off track.... yes, the kid is going to the pie store and bringing mama home some PIE!! I hope... you can bring pie right?? 🤔

You must of had a bad one! If you like truffle oil and cheese you can incorporate this into a basic one. There is a big difference between Kraft dinner ( favourite food of University students) Again your ingredients dictate the quality of the end result. Sorry foodie here.

OMG savoury and sweet! Egg nog and rum! Yum!
Ok.. I love the idea of the truffle cheese.. still wary of the paste. You have lost me on the egg nog😶 egg now is..... well it's like if pond scum had been mixed with mucus and rum, then left to ferment - not a fan. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Neil Chisholm
2 hours ago
One suggestion. Don’t lay any cutlery on the napkin. Lay it next to it as the first thing the guest will do is spoil the arrangement by tipping off the cutlery to put the napkin in their lap. By laying the cutlery on the table, the napkin is accessible and your beautifully laid table is not spoilt either visually nor noisily as guests move their forks by tipping the napkin or just general clatter of handling cutlery.

I would also suggest that a well ironed table cloth makes a huge difference to how the table looks. Yours was impeccably ironed, but some heavier cotton or linen tablecloths cloths laundered but not ironed would spoil everything. The only time creases would be allowed is if it had been folded carefully in quarters or eighths but even then I’d attempt to iron out the creases. (However the sharp creases do show the quality of the table linen!)

So looking forward to seeing where this channel goes. Etiquette by the guests would be a good direction, ie what is expected of a guest at a formal dinner as opposed to a casual dinner and how do they know the difference ie at a formal dinner is it okay to offer help in the kitchen, at a casual dinner is it okay to congregate in the kitchen drinking and gossiping.

Good luck Philip with this new venture. To see you regularly in front of the camera will be a pleasure. Yet another graduate from the La Lande school of vlogging!

Tony InLosAngeles

16 hours ago (edited)
12 days 20,000 subscribers 25,000 views 6000 likes 550 comments Absolutely dramatic how this can happen? Do these numbers help take the sting out of being cucked by a bottle of Perfume while his salty life was being whipped with wallpaper?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why doesn't Fanny decorate her uninhabitable farmhouse like this? It's tasteful. It's updated. It's clean, respectful to the history of the building and I'm certain all the mechanicals actually work. I lurv this channel. I drop everything when this hot AF Realtor pops up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything has gone very quiet on the Sillyman and his ladyfriend front. I wonder if he, Diesel and the camper van are already back on the ferry and heading for The Netherlands?🤔
Shhh, you’ll wake Tatty up and it’ll be back to:

Botoxed bankrupt begging for billions

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I understand Snorts not asking to use the china, no brain and all. But Stef I can't believe she is wearing her mums pearls without asking. Its not like she hasn't got heaps of her own stuff, and she knows Mummy will be pissed. Has she lost her mind?
I don't understand why her mother would call her out publicly... why does everyone need to know.. a private message would have been much more appropriate unless she wanted to humiliate her for past misdemeanors.. Not a nice relationship in my opinion...

Reactions: 20
Why doesn't Fanny decorate her uninhabitable farmhouse like this? It's tasteful. It's updated. It's clean, respectful to the history of the building and I'm certain all the mechanicals actually work. I lurv this channel. I drop everything when this hot AF Realtor pops up.

He is sooo hot AF... I mean.... which team though 🤔 any thoughts?? I never really listen ti what he says

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kirsten and Joerg at Castle Howard
I love them. They seem so wholesome and sweet. ❤

Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries hello darling are you wearing my pearls???

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Yes, the wheels have come off here, I’m wearing your pearls and using your gold porcelain
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries I noticed both but can’t recall being asked???

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Ah, our psychic link must be on the blink. I could swear I checked with you first
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries something is on the blink alright!
I agree with @oooLaLande this conversation is worth its' own weight in gold!

No answer for Harvey...
Tomaz did answer, and he answered No
Grifting isn't really Tomaz's forté, so an OnlyFans would probably bankrupt him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We know that Dan reads his comments. And I really hope he will read these ones.

I was thinking exactly the same when I saw him doing it...

Could be dangerous actually.

Andrew
15 hours agoShould also use pink plasterboard around the flue and behind the fire, it’s fire retardant plasterboard

.Andrew
15 hours agoThe bend ideally should be 45 not 90.

Andrew
15 hours ago
That’s the wrong size flue pipe Dan, you’ll have hot stinky residue and tar running down the inside of the pipe onto the top of your fire, it will burn off and smoke like mad. The flue pipe needs to fit inside the outlet on top of the fire!
Hope that he reads this. Scary!

Reactions: 9
From CD's community comments...

s-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s76-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
The Chateau Diaries
19 hours ago
Which name do you prefer? 🎄
Toile de Tree 🌲39%
Tree de Jouy 🎅🏻61%

Brenda McHenry
18 hours ago
How about something different - Toile Baum. Baum being the German for for Tree. It would sound like Toile Bomb. Also the tree needs some Barbie Ornaments on it.

bee french
17 hours ago
Why because it’s pink?

Alex K
8 hours ago (edited)
properly pronounced Baum doesn‘t sound like bomb. You pronounce it B-ah-oo-m. The A and the U are pronounced individually, the A sounding like it does in the word „lark“ and the U like it does in „true“

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.