The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TEN, TEN LITRE BOX? I can hardly lift my 5L box ( until its inside me ) !!! hahahhaha
Yep, Red for him (poor bugger he needs a glass when he gets in with some of the twits he deals with in a day) and Rosé for me the little flower that I am. So I've got 20L of wine on the kitchen worktop. Cheers 🍷 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just wish she spend it on a pair of wellies and wear the damn things outside.
She has them chooses not wear appropriate clothing. Clara would have to tell us if she dresses like this when she is not on camera. I for one thought she looked better in jeans & a sweater.

Reactions: 15
I must say both IJ & SJ have a good set of pins on them....🦵🦵

She has them chooses not wear appropriate clothing. Clara would have to tell us if she dresses like this when she is not on camera. I for one thought she looked better in jeans & a sweater.
Warmer too I would think... that little cardigan she had on was unbuttoned to the breast bone..I'd have needed a full size blanky to keep from nip bite 🥶

I’m in. She can’t keep track of receipts, her checkbook, probably doesn’t use expense codes. Who knows who has access to the checkbook…

Is Alison referring to Bootsie BJJ as the little boy? Oh you will understand the rudeness Luke if you pay attention.
Snorts spitting his dummy out again.. he just can't help himself can he?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It strikes me that a lot, if not most, of SJ's patrons are people who yearn for past decades and are stuck in a sort of time warp. I don't mean in a historical period but they yearn for the past when women dressed up in glamorous dresses and plastered themselves with make-up while sitting at home waiting for their bread-winning husbands to come home and admire them. Women were not expected to have opinions and be intelligent, they just needed to look pretty and it didn't matter if they were airheads. They have not kept up with the modern world and hanker back to these past times and they see SJ and her SS as being part of that. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking past eras. I loved the designs and the culture in the sixties but I don't hanker after it now. Most of these patrons have very little real taste and seem to lack real world knowledge and education. They are getting the equivalent of a two or three episodes a week TV soap opera but it's real and they can actually communicate with the players and feel that they are part of it, becoming really excited about visiting LL and being filmed in an "episode". They probably fill their houses with the same sort of tablecloths and china that they see and will no doubt, buy the LL toile designs even though most of them have never been there. There's something really pathetic about it. They probably see SJ and SS as some sort of surrogate children who bring some glamorous excitement into their lives. They are to be pitied, I think!
...maybe it just relaxes them to watch this tit. I mean...most people in real life totally suck...are disloyal, rude, obese slobs, can’t depend on them to do a damn thing accurately or on time...basically just plain assholes are everywhere.
...maybe these patron people just pretend that she and her merry band of crazy are as they portray themselves to be...and it gives them a few moments of respite from the real f-kd up world we live in. doesn’t hurt anything...if you think about it...we all need a fantasy now and then...mine is in my avatar...I imagine I am on the pillow next to that hot stud and he has just made me a very happy lady...sweet...🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@MojoDublin Didn't include the complete promo code 😌
Eh no 😈

You can only take a thing so far
I’ve no doubt that had anyone tried your email and bank details wouldn’t correlate with the known patrons

Saved ye the bother of been accused of actually being a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My 16 yo teenage boy just told me that he doesn't give a dam if our Christmas tree is artificial or "real" and what the Christmas decorations will be...

Soooo disappointed.... I will never have a PhiPhi at home 😭😭 😂😂
Your son sounds like a typical hetero teenage male to me! 😊

Reactions: 16
I doubt very much Andi gets a dime. It's her personal gift to SJ to help her restore that wonderful ancient shittoo and bring it back to life. I'll ask around but you shouldn't get your hopes up, I doubt any of the money goes to Andi.
Wow... people really do go stupid around her, don't they?
What kind of spell does she cast? i want to learn! LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@nastynan13 in all honesty I have not made my own. Unusable food processor. I have looked at many recipes. Using real toasted hazelnuts, a good quality cocoa, your choice of oil etc can’t be bad. Many different recipes online including vegan versions. I might try to incorporate it into Christmas baking this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No. I no want to and you are not the boss of me.
...yep...nothing aggravates the f out of me more...than being told what to do or not to do. none of the big, mean men I work with Dare tell this 5’7.5” inch size 2...😎...wtf to ever do. those burly fks don’t even dare to make eye contact on certain days...yep...these YT people put their tit on the internet for pay...they are open season...in reason...and without exposing one to liability...of course...😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you missed the Gen z thing AND it's actually one of those things like in California-yes we grow 80% of the worlds almonds here but I think it takes 4 GALLONS of water for every almond. Not bad if it ever actually rained here. We rob the Colorado River of literally almost every drop. It used to have a delta in Mexico-it hasn't for decades. It is so bad now, New Mexico,and Arizona are no longer going to get water from it starting next year. Bigger cut offs start in 2023. 2025 has another giant cut off, they just aren't saying who and when. There is another valley (watch the movie Chinatown) that LA robs almost 100%of its water-i just drove past it-its BONE dry. So while Australia is doing well with sustainable growth of the palm oil, until it can be proven it can be done with a changing climate and less rain everywhere (well, and lots of rain in a few places) - and currently Australia is only 10% of the world's production -and until its at least 40% I gotta take the boots and all approach because that means that NINETY % of what is in that Nutella jar has RUINED the lives of orangutans. I WARNED you I was the fun sponge AND the resident witch 😇😉🙃
Palm oil is horrible for you. I shop at ALDIs but read every package because there’s palm oil in many of their products. There’s a very good article in The New Yorker, the violent cost of the global palm-oil boom if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 10
Is that Gerry, the brother from the other side of the blanket?
The very one - paternity disputed.

I was just thinking about if we all did a whip round for Phyllis's hair transplant for a secret Santa gift. But then I thought about the success stories associated with hair transplants and how this inevitably improves the patient's confidence - then I opted against the idea. Inflating Phyllis's ego further would send the snorts into overdrive, possibly deeper entrenchment into the crossdressing game; and further incessant chit chat about favourite playing cards, squirrels, ply toilet roll, eBay bidding tactics, and more resulting in all of our ears, eyes and noses bleeding for the rest of advent. How do you solve a problem like Phyllis?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Andrew is correct in everything he stated, plus you would have a hole made for the flue before you started to place the metal studding and plasterboard
In one of his early vlogs, Dan said he does things “his own way”…he doesn’t pretend to be the expert and doesn’t recommend anyone follow his lead when it comes to his construction methods. BUT…when it it comes to fire and chimney flues, I agree…he really needs to be careful and seek expert advice. That’s one job I’d probably leave to the professionals, for safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think so, too. She looks more youthful in a cute jumper and jeans with little tennies.

Reactions: 8
In one of his early vlogs, Dan said he does things “his own way”…he doesn’t pretend to be the expert and doesn’t recommend anyone follow his lead when it comes to his construction methods. BUT…when it it comes to fire and chimney flues, I agree…he really needs to be careful and seek expert advice. That’s one job I’d probably leave to the professionals, for safety.
Sorry, but Dan is a jack of all trades and a master of none. I found that painful viewing having the limited knowledge of fire safety that I do have. Let's just hope the children don't go into the studio anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@nastynan13 in all honesty I have not made my own. Unusable food processor. I have looked at many recipes. Using real toasted hazelnuts, a good quality cocoa, your choice of oil etc can’t be bad. Many different recipes online including vegan versions. I might try to incorporate it into Christmas baking this year.
I keep my nuts in the fridge to keep them fresh so if it's that easy to make I could rustle some up in one of those tiny chopper mixers I got with my fake Ninja.😄.

Reactions: 3
How Snort snort saw himself wintering at lalande farmhouse

Reality when his paramour is one of the biggest YouTube gangsters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries hello darling are you wearing my pearls???
M Parker hahahahahaha! @the Chateau Diaries CAUGHT by Mummy's sharp eye lolol!

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Yes, the wheels have come off here, I’m wearing your pearls and using your gold porcelain
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries I noticed both but can’t recall being asked???

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Ah, our psychic link must be on the blink. I could swear I checked with you first
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries something is on the blink alright!
OMG! This is so bad it's good! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.