The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's bet some.....( drum roll.....) PIES!!!!!
Who wants to bet on if SJ HONESTLY fesses up to her Patreons on the money front???

I mean WE all know that nothing on the list was accomplished in 2021.
And why wouldn't they get mad when she throws the bill for the complete overhaul of the heating system on them instead out of her own You Tube income????
I’m in. She can’t keep track of receipts, her checkbook, probably doesn’t use expense codes. Who knows who has access to the checkbook…

Meanwhile in the comments ...
Alison
11 hours ago
Just tell the little boy he was right about the height of the tree...painful to watch

Luke
1 hour ago
I don’t understand the rudeness, completely unnecessary.
Is Alison referring to Bootsie BJJ as the little boy? Oh you will understand the rudeness Luke if you pay attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And more... (Luke is the new guardian)

suzanne
14 hours ago
I guess grossing over 250,000 annually. Asking for More patrons . isn't enough money!!!??? Your too much!!! Way too much. How much younger I'd Philip???? 10 years??? More??? Enough !!!

Luke
1 hour ago
This is a BUSINESS, you obviously don’t understand that fact. It seems that you also don’t understand that no one is being forced to donate and help upgrade this beautiful chateau. If you don’t like it, move on. No one is forcing you to watch. The nasty comments are tiresome. We have enough bs going on in the World, don’t need it here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just putting it out there. Fanny's hand in the latest advent flog. I have several friends in their mid forties to fifties - none, I repeat none, look like this. View attachment 912200
Have you ever Google imaged "bulimic hands". The two knuckles....
For someone who does nothing all day I can't find another reason for them looking as they do.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Completely brainwashed...

These people are scary !

al
17 hours ago
I am only a Lady of LaLande, but I am so excited to print and make my own ornaments to match this magnificent tree!! Must have the Chapel and Greenhouse! i want to frame Mummy's gorgeous greenhouse! thank you Stephanie!!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Have you ever Google imaged "bulimic hands". The two knuckles....
For someone who does nothing all day I can't find another reason for them looking as they do.
I don't know, I also have similar hands, the rest of me is not so skinny..

Reactions: 10
Behind Philip Fleuries on their patreon there was a board with Giant Sweetlips in large print. Apparently it is a large tropical fish. Now why was it written there?

I don't know, I also have similar hands, the rest of me is not so skinny..
But are you also mid 40's!

Reactions: 6
OMG exactly what I was thinking! And how many people have laminating machines - or would print on cloth to make lumpy ornaments? I thought I saw wrapping paper too - if you download and print it - is the wrapping paper 8 1/2 x 11"? Also the colour - pink is very limiting (and not Xmas_y).
I love Andie's artwork -- but the rest is pure folly and was the basis for PJ running off to gather pink ornaments and plan his Toile de Tree.
No one there is capable of setting up any merchandise that anyone would want to purchase.
Yep, the lunatics are running the asylum

Did anyone notice that someone by the name of Parker Posey was commenting on todays CD vlog! Could it be the one and only.
I have been a fan of hers for a very long time, (Dazed and Confused, The House of Yes) so, I too noticed. 👇This one is not the real deal.
Parker Posey first appeared in the 11/11 live chat...

Parker Posey And here all along I though Philip was gay boy did I get that one wrong

• Heart
The wrapping paper revenue is either going on Phyllis's hair transplant - I hear they're quite pricey - or Gerry will be back at the Shittoo with another suitcase full of shoes in the near future.
Is that Gerry, the brother from the other side of the blanket?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You do know they are farming palm oil now don’t you ? There’s places in Australia that now grow it for use in the food production market . Perhaps investigating if it’s sustainably farmed rather than a boots and all approach .
I think you missed the Gen z thing AND it's actually one of those things like in California-yes we grow 80% of the worlds almonds here but I think it takes 4 GALLONS of water for every almond. Not bad if it ever actually rained here. We rob the Colorado River of literally almost every drop. It used to have a delta in Mexico-it hasn't for decades. It is so bad now, New Mexico,and Arizona are no longer going to get water from it starting next year. Bigger cut offs start in 2023. 2025 has another giant cut off, they just aren't saying who and when. There is another valley (watch the movie Chinatown) that LA robs almost 100%of its water-i just drove past it-its BONE dry. So while Australia is doing well with sustainable growth of the palm oil, until it can be proven it can be done with a changing climate and less rain everywhere (well, and lots of rain in a few places) - and currently Australia is only 10% of the world's production -and until its at least 40% I gotta take the boots and all approach because that means that NINETY % of what is in that Nutella jar has RUINED the lives of orangutans. I WARNED you I was the fun sponge AND the resident witch 😇😉🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We know that Dan reads his comments. And I really hope he will read these ones.

I was thinking exactly the same when I saw him doing it...

Could be dangerous actually.

Andrew
15 hours agoShould also use pink plasterboard around the flue and behind the fire, it’s fire retardant plasterboard

.Andrew
15 hours agoThe bend ideally should be 45 not 90.

Andrew
15 hours ago
That’s the wrong size flue pipe Dan, you’ll have hot stinky residue and tar running down the inside of the pipe onto the top of your fire, it will burn off and smoke like mad. The flue pipe needs to fit inside the outlet on top of the fire!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been a fan of hers for a very long time, (Dazed and Confused, The House of Yes) so, I too noticed. 👇This one is not the real deal.
Parker Posey first appeared in the 11/11 live chat...

Parker Posey And here all along I though Philip was gay boy did I get that one wrong
My ex went to college with her. Hard to tell if she just hated him OR if she was a twit. Coin toss. 🤣🤣 At the time I was a professional ballet dancer living in NYC @18 alone. When I was about 20/21 yrs old, on my own for a few, going to black tie thingy's quite a bit, wearing the schmancy clothing my mother was sending me (instead of the $$ I could have used for RENT & EATING as the pay was shite), I had just met the ex and he took me up to meet his old pals.... yup. I wore the usual attire I would to a party, tiny black dress, black tights, high high black heels, and high tight pony tail a la Arianna Grande -what 30 years ago?? 40? Whatever.... so.... I walk in... pp is there only everyone is a college student, I am not, everyone has a plastic cup, I hadn't held one since I was 15... 😳 I was a polar bear at a zoo. The ex loved it-I hated it. We stayed for about 30 mins, it took me about 20 year to figure out he had planned it. Terrible.

• Sad
  • Sick
@nastynan13 have you considered making your own Nutella. Well when you have recovered from your injuries. It is very simple and you can control the quality of your ingredients. I have not bought Nutella after reading the nutrifacts. Hardly anything real in it. I am with you on the water situation especially since the water bottle industry and the US want to tap into Canadian water.
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait-is the patreon video for SJ with her 'accounting of the projects' up yet?? Please someone tell me yes! It's my birthday!🎂🎉🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
FRK latches onto people like a leech. How long before her new friends and the good burghers of Haworth - who she has known for a very short time - think of her as the Nordic Nuisance?

image.jpeg

Nikki (in particular) and her husband, together with (I think...owner of the pottery café) Jill, have clearly been extremely kind, encouraging and supportive. I just hope Marie doesn't abuse or misuse this kindness, encouragement and support.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@nastynan13 have you considered making your own Nutella. Well when you have recovered from your injuries. It is very simple and you can control the quality of your ingredients. I have not bought Nutella after reading the nutrifacts. Hardly anything real in it. I am with you on the water situation especially since the water bottle industry and the US want to tap into Canadian water.
Ugh, the bottled water industry!! 💧 and yet... on a long trip, there I am.... looking for the worst if the worst, the crack cocaine of bottled water....😳 Dasani -and its all lies and filth and exploitation. But the simple answer is no. Remember that dancer bit? I almost never step into the kitchen 😐 I did when our daughter was little-you know because otherwise I would have been a monster but now she's 15 so... along with these injuries no.. but is it good? Like tastes like the real stuff? Because I tried a substitute and angrily rejected it like the asshole I am🙄🧐😳

Reactions: 3
We know that Dan reads his comments. And I really hope he will read these ones.

I was thinking exactly the same when I saw him doing it...

Could be dangerous actually.

Andrew
15 hours agoShould also use pink plasterboard around the flue and behind the fire, it’s fire retardant plasterboard

.Andrew
15 hours agoThe bend ideally should be 45 not 90.

Andrew
15 hours ago
That’s the wrong size flue pipe Dan, you’ll have hot stinky residue and tar running down the inside of the pipe onto the top of your fire, it will burn off and smoke like mad. The flue pipe needs to fit inside the outlet on top of the fire!
Andrew is correct in everything he stated, plus you would have a hole made for the flue before you started to place the metal studding and plasterboard

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So I shouldn't say anything like: Stephanie Jarvis eats babies to fund her chateau lifestyle? She also has underage orgies? With the queen? Every Wednesday? Where they stick pickles up their bottoms? And play the sex pistols version of God save the queen? While dancing and wearing diapers? Of course this is satirical and for entertainment purposes only-but don't ever tempt me👿
...I really enjoy your American style humor...not everyone gets it...of course...doesn’t always translate well...but it’s loads of fun to read...
...no harm is ever meant...just good natured American style, in your face...smart-ass ribbing...j’adore...😏

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.