The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. I am just wondering, SJ and her toile de jouy - can she really call it that in the public domain? it is NOT cloth from the town of Jouy something or other......... could she have copyright problems selling it as such? just curious. thanks :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Now the message to patrons has been kindly leaked to us, it's rather a shame that we don't want to buy any of the toile stuff or give SJ our hard-earned cash. Otherwise, we could all use the code and pretend we are patrons to get the 25% discount! Pity she's not selling something we'd like to buy!
@MojoDublin Didn't include the complete promo code 😌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Everything has gone very quiet on the Sillyman and his ladyfriend front. I wonder if he, Diesel and the camper van are already back on the ferry and heading for The Netherlands?🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My 16 yo teenage boy just told me that he doesn't give a dam if our Christmas tree is artificial or "real" and what the Christmas decorations will be...

Soooo disappointed.... I will never have a PhiPhi at home 😭😭 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Well thank gawd that we here have tossed off the laws of someone born into a role 🤣🤣 j.k. I know she is no longer really in charge of the media ( oooor is she -prince Andrew cough cough nudge nudge wink wink say no more 😉🤣🤪) and we here in the states have a tiny thing we like to call the 1st amendment which guarantees us our freedom of speech!! ( it's our 2nd that gets everyone all -fired up if you will, pun intended 😉 even though it is the lowest form of humor 😄) the only thing we can't do is yell fire in a crowded building and that is what the trials are about the 6th of January riots are about (and why oh why... we're those doors not reinforced?!! Glass not bullet proof?! Isn't that security 101?) So, as an international site they may have a tough time, they can also make it a "private club" so long as you have a free of $1 a year.... yup.... so I will continue to say what I please when I please as I please-like the Yankee doodle I am-medical bills and all (no shot gun over the arm tho 😝)
Hallelujah to that! And to the ignore button that saves the rest of us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The wrapping paper revenue is either going on Phyllis's hair transplant - I hear they're quite pricey - or Gerry will be back at the Shittoo with another suitcase full of shoes in the near future.
Just wish she spend it on a pair of wellies and wear the damn things outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything has gone very quiet on the Sillyman and his ladyfriend front. I wonder if he, Diesel and the camper van are already back on the ferry and heading for The Netherlands?🤔
I bet Sillymar and Diesel are still sittin' in a wash tub behind the BnB soaking off the grime. I heard the water is getting cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
you know what, I think I (we all?) deserve rosé champagne for just having watched this vlog, I think I'll go down to my cellar and grab a bottle (for when I've finished with work today), à notre santé 🥂🥂
I have my Rosé in it's 10L box at the ready🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's bet some.....( drum roll.....) PIES!!!!!
Who wants to bet on if SJ HONESTLY fesses up to her Patreons on the money front???

I mean WE all know that nothing on the list was accomplished in 2021.
And why wouldn't they get mad when she throws the bill for the complete overhaul of the heating system on them instead out of her own You Tube income????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, he’s little in the way of a formal education, knows nothing about anything much at all. Even a footman might be beyond him as snorting is not encouraged when in service.
BJJ. Human paper weight. This is from your resident Human Resources professional with an alphabet for credentials.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't imagine that anyone would wish to download the images from the "Christmas Toile, let alone pay to do so. I can appreciate Andie's artwork but would I want her images of the HMN? Who would want to print their own Lalande Toile or to make laminated Lalande baubles for their tree? 😂
Brenda G (is that her name?). She probably made herself a nice set of granny panty la lande toile underroos.

Paaaarfect!🤣🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lalande's targets.

So sad. And a bit worrying at the same time.

freesi

9 hours ago
More than anything I wish I could leave my own family who doesn't give two cents about me behind and join yours this Christmas... and maybe stay like so many have... Everywhere I turn is sad and depressing except LaLande...

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I have a feeling tattle is uk based though? It has been subject to some investigations due to it’s content on other threads, so I’d be careful saying anything that could be libellous
So I shouldn't say anything like: Stephanie Jarvis eats babies to fund her chateau lifestyle? She also has underage orgies? With the queen? Every Wednesday? Where they stick pickles up their bottoms? And play the sex pistols version of God save the queen? While dancing and wearing diapers? Of course this is satirical and for entertainment purposes only-but don't ever tempt me👿

Lalande's targets.

So sad. And a bit worrying at the same time.

freesi
9 hours ago
More than anything I wish I could leave my own family who doesn't give two cents about me behind and join yours this Christmas... and maybe stay like so many have... Everywhere I turn is sad and depressing except LaLande...
Oh wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet Sillymar and Diesel are still sittin' in a wash tub behind the BnB soaking off the grime. I heard the water is getting cold!
Aw... I feel kinda sad for him. Mostly because I think that witch is sitting there thinking-I get this because I DESERVE ALL OF THIS-ALL OF THIS IS MINE BECAUSE OF MY HARD WORK

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.