The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning All !

Well the Spiv Teabag made Midnight Mincey Scones .... a new invention he tells us .... lets call them " Christmas Spiv Scones."

You know this advent was not planned by the fact they had to get a torch and go out in the dark cold kitchen garden and pull up some horse radish.... but they had to disturb Dan at home to find out where it was !!!!
Bloody Hell !

I want Tony to go to Lalande SO bad! That would be so worth watching!
Oh me too !!
I wonder if he could arrange a big old clean up there ??? He sounds very forceful and could get the lazy bums off their bottoms and doing stuff..... would love to see Squirrel Boy with a broom in his hand as well at Nati !
OMG that Squirrel is just soooo delicate !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
well ...we have neighbors in france...they replaced their asbestos roof...they dug a whole in their forrest..and put all the stuff in... :eek: i can tell you...this isnt possible in the Netherlands...not even make a bonfire..unless you has the permission for it...
We had some stuff tested at our house and lucky it wasn't asbestos. I asked the guy what they do to dispose of it and he said it's in buried at a special dump and geo located exactly where it is so that hopefully when there is a better way they will know where it is to dig up. Or if there isn't a better why they know where not to dig in the future! (I'm in New Zealand)

Reactions: 19
I've always used cream cheese with smoked salmon too, but I remember on a vlog a while ago they said cream cheese was hard to get in France. Think it was when someone wanted to make a cream cheese icing and they had to use cream fraiche instead.
When I (not very often) make finger sandwiches I make with the crusts on, then stack up and use my electric knife to cut off crusts and then cut into thirds or triangles.
Seems like Squirrel boy has never seen a finger sandwich before with his stupid comment of 'Why cut the crusts off?' Obviously his grandmother never made them! He has so little life experience. I keep seeing thought bubbles above Michael's head thinking 'When is Stef going to get rid of this silly annoying kid?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
well ...we have neighbors in france...they replaced their asbestos roof...they dug a whole in their forrest..and put all the stuff in... :eek: i can tell you...this isnt possible in the Netherlands...not even make a bonfire..unless you has the permission for it...
Thats the standard solution in my area, we were considering replacing asbestos tiles and asked at the detchetterie - first thing he asked was ‘don’t you have any land to bury it?’ Still really not sure if he was joking or not.

I've always used cream cheese with smoked salmon too, but I remember on a vlog a while ago they said cream cheese was hard to get in France. Think it was when someone wanted to make a cream cheese icing and they had to use cream fraiche instead.
When I (not very often) make finger sandwiches I make with the crusts on, then stack up and use my electric knife to cut off crusts and then cut into thirds or triangles.
Seems like Squirrel boy has never seen a finger sandwich before with his stupid comment of 'Why cut the crusts off?' Obviously his grandmother never made them! He has so little life experience. I keep seeing thought bubbles above Michael's head thinking 'When is Stef going to get rid of this silly annoying kid?'
Cream cheese is not hard to find in France, in any shop. it might not be Philadelphia but it’s everywhere, St Moret being the most readily available.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol!
And what MAN would stand back and allow his girlfriend of over a year to be bought perfume by another man, even a gay one? That seems an expansive and intimate gift… it just shows up what a sham PJ and SJs relationship is, if it was anything serious, Petherick would have respected it and not bought the perfume, or PJ would have stepped in and bought it instead.
Oh I thought she meant Michael Potts....Potty Pants!!!! I thought maybe he paid over the phone and had it sent to her. I thought was weird too.

Reactions: 9
Morning All !

Well the Spiv Teabag made Midnight Mincey Scones .... a new invention he tells us .... lets call them " Christmas Spiv Scones."

You know this advent was not planned by the fact they had to get a torch and go out in the dark cold kitchen garden and pull up some horse radish.... but they had to disturb Dan at home to find out where it was !!!!
Bloody Hell !

Oh me too !!
I wonder if he could arrange a big old clean up there ??? He sounds very forceful and could get the lazy bums off their bottoms and doing stuff..... would love to see Squirrel Boy with a broom in his hand as well at Nati !
OMG that Squirrel is just soooo delicate !
896D9C76-F564-4E3B-84E6-948B6CEB6B1C.jpeg

Yes Tony I’ll keep the kitchen clean
111099D3-8704-4E74-BAB6-DAB9DFA73B70.jpeg

You’re right Tony we have free wood we should be warm
4E70AC3A-A532-4A44-8C7E-2AE3AD6B6B07.jpeg

Tomas made it nice so we should keep it nice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just looked like typical British humour to me.
I love learning about British humor (also love how we spell things differently). I'm from a very small town in the US where we still wave at each other on the dirt roads. Very friendly here where I am. But, I didn't see anything weird with Dan, mum and the boys in that video. Reminds me though to ALWAYS check and make sure the string of lights work, lol!

Reactions: 20
From Dan's vlog today!!! I want Tony to go to Lalande SO bad! That would be so worth watching!

Tony InLosAngeles
6 minutes ago (edited)
@Julia Cobb I’m a good problem solver 1)…crayon and big scratch paper off of refrigerator to write list on. You don’t want to let me at that breaking down dump of “19 bedroom” farmhouse that I’d slap the foolishness right out of it!!!
Maybe we'll be seeing Tony InLosAngeles calling her Fanny Farmer soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE
Thats the standard solution in my area, we were considering replacing asbestos tiles and asked at the detchetterie - first thing he asked was ‘don’t you have any land to bury it?’ Still really not sure if he was joking or not.

Cream cheese is not hard to find in France, in any shop. it might not be Philadelphia but it’s everywhere, St Moret being the most readily available.
They make it up as they go along. I've bought Philadelphia in France to slather on the gorgeous bread, plus of course, own brands of cream cheese in Lidl for instance. Why do they come out with nonsense like that? IS it so the Grannies feel bad for them because they can't buy it? They're as mad as a bag of frogs that lot, they really are :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, being inconvenienced is my thought, too. Especially when one son was in hospital. And I wonder why they est fast food so often, him being a cook... Bad example for the kids.
Chavs 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️

Aw.... that makes me so sad....

Ya.... I don't think he is interested in putting down boundaries 🤔 I think he likes her fake "glamor" I also don't think he really likes having the responsibility of the kids. I don't like it when people don't properly get married when they have kids. It says something. I just don't .
Me too about the marriage with kids thing, it’s 99.9% of the time the guy dragging his heels and the woman pretending she is ok with it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
can anyone understand this bullshittery? Garbled overexplanations that come across really defensive and passive aggressive? Has SJ completely handed over her social media accounts to Squirrel, or is she having a stroke? I can’t make head nor tail of it, am I the only one?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Michael probably doesn’t know what the words are in French. Just like he doesn’t know what horseradish is.

Reactions: 15
Teabag is on hand to offer his expertise to make a Lalande style afternoon tea - and to fill the kitchen with smoke. He makes a stab at some mediocre scones but didn't bring his toxic Royal Bramble Jam. Good news though is that he discovers that it is possible to top the scones with clotted cream in France. (Goodness knows what time afternoon tea is served at the HMN as it is pitch black when they set off to find some horseradish by torchlight. Even though Dan isn't in work, Fanny can't leave him alone and has to phone him to find out where the horseradish is. (Why does Teabag always walk as though he's wet his pants?) Phiphi makes his usual hash of trying to interpret what he considers to be a table setting for a classic British afternoon tea.
In the absence of the copper infused Jam, they top the scones with the driest looking mincemeat I have ever seen, that resembled rabbit droppings more than the fruity, spicy preserve we know and love.
All in all, better off watching Nick Fairford's afternoon tea rather than Fanny's Midnight feast.
What I don’t understand is…why is Teabag joining SJ in so many of these advent vlogs? I mean, SJ benefits from him being there (he’s better than Squirrel). But what does Teabag have to gain? He’s got his own channel, his own subscribers, and his own Patreons. But he just abandons it all to spend time at La La Lande. He hasn’t released a video on his own channel for over two weeks (and that video was filmed over a month ago!). Does he think that vlogging with SJ is somehow cleaning up his image? I wouldn’t think that SJ is paying him for his services. Teabag…get working on your own channel!!! 🙄

Oh…and thank god he finally wore a different outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don’t understand is…why is Teabag joining SJ in so many of these advent vlogs? I mean, SJ benefits from him being there (he’s better than Squirrel). But what does Teabag have to gain? He’s got his own channel, his own subscribers, and his own Patreons. But he just abandons it all to spend time at La La Lande. He hasn’t released a video on his own channel for over two weeks (and that video was filmed over a month ago!). Does he think that vlogging with SJ is somehow cleaning up his image? I wouldn’t think that SJ is paying him for his services. Teabag…get working on your own channel!!! 🙄

Oh…and thank god he finally wore a different outfit!
I wonder if some argument happened at Begmania and he was taking time out. Billy wasn't very happy with him before he left and then did the car selling thing, and there wasn't a very warm welcome when he returned either.
And as to being paid by Stef... no but then he got a few things at the gift grab didn't he? The fork set and a tin of tea and probably more we didn't see.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.