The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T Rex, psychologist (one can not be an Electrical Engineer without taking a bunch of random under-electives, and mine is psychology- why on earth would one choose such a thing? It is actually easier than one thinks!) BJJ is an odd duck, who has continually strived for his mum's acceptance (and has low ambitions, other than his sub-par theatrical performances- let's just all face the music, figuratively and literally, he has neither the talent nor drive to ever star in an Andrew Lloyd-Webber production.) In his mind, the world is missing out, and goes to YouTube for consolation to see how the other half lives (meaning those with successful channels.) He stumbles upon Fanny's Shitoo Diary series, sees a sad lonely middle-aged woman, and a plan goes into motion to integrate himself. And the rest is history. It is kind of scary how easily he could infiltrate the Shitoo and her bed, so it should be an alarm to those closest to Fanny, but no one actually truly cares two forks (pun) or they'd have cast him out like the Nigerian prince he is. And now, "Fanny's Folly" is making their lives miserable. Yeah, he's not going away without a restraining order and a briefcase full of cash. Well played, BJJ!
I was referring to Amaury (sorry, didn't make the clear!) ... any insights on him? I agree with your Phiphi assessment!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't agree, She is inherently lazy and is handing more and more to him, to take care of. Very unwise. AND....I think she'd accept his proposal.
Those 2 are playing into each others tit. She is lazy and giving him more to do and he is willingly taking it on and be a hero ... but they are both setting themselves up. He's ruining her brand left right and centre because of what he's doing and she's allowing it ... once she wakes up and sees it it is probably going to be too late for her, but it will be messy for him too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dan is not elderly or handicapped. He is a supposed gardener and handyman. I have lived in fixer-uppers before, but the interior and exterior of my house were not left as a garbage dump. Picking up after yourself or a project is free, just takes a little elbow grease and pride. Also, he has young kids, come on! No excuse for Dan! Maybe he’s best friends with his neighbors. I wouldn’t want to live next to a house like that. Annalise is a saint!
Dan and Annalise should keep the property tidy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I noticed today today his hairline is receding in the front a lot…he’s not pulling it out you don’t think???
Are we talking about SquirrelNutkins? If your hair looked like an untrimmed pubic bush, wouldn't you pull it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I liked when MP came home Billy said get to work. Him and Gwen moving out to Guest house must be signalling not paying for you to bludge. Buy own food etc

Reactions: 14
And that attic wallpaper is stained beyond all redemption, and ugly as hell.
Why would anyone want to preserve it.? Its beyond saving. Its horrible. I wonder if it contains arsenic, green wallpaper from the 19th century often did ! Be very cautious, it may be toxic Stephanie, seriously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
can anyone understand this bullshittery? Garbled overexplanations that come across really defensive and passive aggressive? Has SJ completely handed over her social media accounts to Squirrel, or is she having a stroke? I can’t make head nor tail of it, am I the only one?
Realising that there is simple beauty in bullet points, that would have helped here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was referring to Amaury (sorry, didn't make the clear!) ... any insights on him? I agree with your Phiphi assessment!
Based on a T Rex psychoanalysis of Amaury, I think he was successful in his own right, COVID happened, stuff started to slow down, and his mum, "But your cousin Fanny is SO successful! Go see her, and help her out! It will be a mutually beneficial partnership!" I suspect he arrived at the steps of the Shitoo, thinking, "Easy Peasy- I mean, she makes a crap-ton of money on the YouTube, right?" Le non. "Are you fugging kidding me?!? Oh mum, this place is far worse than I expected." "Nonsense- do your due diligence to help her!" While he did hook up with with Natti (he's no 10, but neither is Nati)- they needed an outlet- suspect, he was more about "stress relief and good times" and Nati was about finding a life mate/future father to her children. Case in point, shortly after Amaury arrived, even he knew unless he brought out the big guns (his workshop- because the PlayMobile toys for power tools were a joke)- "Just please, I need real adult tools here." Suspect he and Dan are pals because they are the ONLY DIYers at CLL (and share the same humour.)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes! She bought the wrong tree, didnt test the lights, and will re-arrange the decorations. Anything else Dan?
All totally valid who does that!!! So while he’s digging holes in the yard of that dilapidated freezing cold pile of stones; Annalise can fix the Christmas tree and clean the house. I can’t remember one video that the wasn’t just destroyed.

Reactions: 2
Maybe he is working off his debt to SJ!?! I don't care why he was there -- just so happy he was there as he and SJ DO have chemistry. And his presence left PJ to play a supporting role. The less I see of him the better!
My guess, being a disgruntled Patreon supporter, is she brought Michael in to save Advent after the less than warm reception to her dating Squirrelnut boy. Her Advent vlogs are shite so far! Flog 1 was ok, the rest meh! Her Patreon funding usually bounces back after the first of the month changes…Not this month so far! My thinks Stephony has peaked. 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dan and Annalise should keep the property tidy.
I would LOVE to go and organize and tidy up their yard and barn! I love doing stuff like that. It would drive me nuts to live with the yard so messed up. At least they have the fenced off area for the boys and their outdoor toys.

Dan reminds me of this friend/coworker I have. She only cares about moving fast and efficiency and getting things done, but not about cleaning up after herself. He seems to like to always be doing the new thing and the fun thing, but not about the cleaning up. It's not how I work, but it is the way I've seen others work too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.