The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my word, your work is so good, and this one is hands down my favorite ... now would you just put it in wiki so I can find it easy to rewatch?!!
It’s not mine it’s an app 🙃
Might be copyright issues

For a little info

If you like a message in tattle

On the message heading there’s an icon … to the left of the # message No (like a torn page 📄 )

Click it and you can name it

New screen says bookmark

You can name it
Give it a nickname - so you can remember

So you can build your own tattle archive …..

Marty McFly 9
Marty McFly 9
Chatty Member
2 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark 👈👈👈👈🙌

I’ll try on wiki just don’t be surprised if it dosent stay 😇

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm in a kinda-sorta grumpy mood today...tried watching the CD advent vlog and gave up after less than a minute. I just couldn't watch and/or listen to them all sitting there on the sofa. Her advent vlogs have gone downhill rapidly. In other words...they SUCK!!!.....Then I tried watching Billy's vlog after being click-baited in with his title "How we met"...silly me thought he was talking about him and Gwen...oh hell no! It was him and RYAN!!!...so...his vlog SUCKED! I did make it through Dan's vlog. Was good to see Annalise again. And the boys are so cute!

I'm hoping to get my daughter to take me to the store soon...I still have a few gifts to buy and a few groceries. But I've been trying for days to go and hasn't happened yet. I hate being such a burden to my kids. They do try....oh hell, welcome everyone to my PITY PARTY! It's B.Y.O.B. and if you want snacks you'd better bring your own also....:rolleyes::confused:
I know, I'm quoting myself here, but bear with me. I just wanted to say sorry for being a Debbie Downer here. I'm going to try to be more upbeat and cheery from now on. The more I read here the more I see that being grumpy and self pitying is not who I want to be. I want to be a HAPPY YENTA!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe it's a handy place to put all his "stuff" and also his "cave"which he can escape to to wind down from work, edit the vlog and then shut the door on it and join the family for "family time".
You mean for the 5min left of the day? 😂

View attachment 907636
Who has a favorite card? Why did your mom send you food you are allergic to? Does she think if she offs you she gets your squatter’s rights?
Where do get those from? Or do you make then yourself? Is there a squirrel homepage?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a Dutch actor called Michiel Huisman I think 🙂 pic looks like it’s from The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
Go to the top of the class! I like to think of him as Mr Darcy Mark Ii. I'm into soulful looks.
You said we should change our pictures for Christmas, so I did, with a Christmas present to myself. 😄😄😄🎁💝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, I'm quoting myself here, but bear with me. I just wanted to say sorry for being a Debbie Downer here. I'm going to try to be more upbeat and cheery from now on. The more I read here the more I see that being grumpy and self pitying is not who I want to be. I want to be a HAPPY YENTA!!!!
Please listen 👂

Not everyone lives with freaking unicorns 🦄
Patron cash 💰
And a high that most smoked mushrooms 🍄 wouldn’t leave you up 🆙

If you can’t blow off some steam with virtual agents

Then globally 🌎 we’re all shagged

Up 🆙 down … show up 🔝
Your life is yours … and we’re interested ….. real tattlers are 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey, not so hard on yourself there PRB! We want you to be real you and we all have crap days. You do NOT need to be fake. You don't need to be sorry at all! Much love to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 907636
Who has a favorite card? Why did your mom send you food you are allergic to? Does she think if she offs you she gets your squatter’s rights?
Must have had a Mum like mine who fed me Shepherd's Pie with Quorn for my birthday cos she thought I was making a fuss saying I was allergic to it. She stopped trying to kill me after that. 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Please listen 👂

Not everyone lives with freaking unicorns 🦄
Patron cash 💰
And a high that most smoked mushrooms 🍄 wouldn’t leave you up 🆙

If you can’t blow off some steam with virtual agents

Then globally 🌎 we’re all shagged

Up 🆙 down … show up 🔝
Your life is yours … and we’re interested ….. real tattlers are 🥰
I love you M...!!!!!!!

Hey, not so hard on yourself there PRB! We want you to be real you and we all have crap days. You do NOT need to be fake. You don't need to be sorry at all! Much love to you!
And I love you, too McFly....I love all of my Yentas....BTW Marquis, what do you call a male Yenta??? :unsure:

• Heart
Don't worry, come here in any mood. Here an extra emoji to insert first when grumpy though: 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness it has taken me ages to catch up and 9 pages in to say congratulations to @lolander! Great thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha
And then he goes and is mean to his wife🤷
Yes! She bought the wrong tree, didnt test the lights, and will re-arrange the decorations. Anything else Dan?
Have you not learned yet!!! No criticism of the tattler favourite 🤣. Funny how recently Annalise has featured more in his vlogs (yet more boring studio stuff - that project has taken longer than the half finished kitchen from last year), he tried binning her out of them from the summer, but realised only recently from his ‘fans’ comments that his ‘family and Annalise’ make the vlog, not just Dan the Man in his one man show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i think we all have some knowledge..put it together et voila...nobody is fooling us..

I cannot keep up lately..too busy with our Sinterklaascelebrations..we made a lot of unfortunate children happy with our fundraiser..it was a huge succes..and a very heartwarming day..for the children but also for us...and all who made it possible...its always better in life to give..then to grift..i find it horrible things like our fundraiser is needed in a rich country as The Netherlands..but we did it.. It makes me sick looking at that horrible Fanny Flash..making a fuss about a wonky tree..cashing in loads of money...and doesnt want to spend one euro on charity...i dont count her gag revenues....its not charity..nobody has insight in those moneyfigures and iff the money actually goes where she claims it goes..it would make a great vlog if she actually did something for the poor children in her neighborhood..It would give her lotts of goodwill..and maybe someone who would be able to tackle her cold chateau...that woman and her whole circus makes me sick...
what do I get from that.. ahm..Sinful Nikolaus celebration fundraiser thing party?

Jog my memory please
7d8cb1ad2799737df19c1ba58600881f.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't worry, come here in any mood. Here an extra emoji to insert first when grumpy though: 🤗
Yup! I was in the mood for a bit of skating with my fiancee at the Rockefeller Center tonight but there's a forecast of rain! Bummer!
I was beginning to feel sorry for myself but I remembered BJJ's mother tried to kill him with almonds, and I felt better again. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.