The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 907636
Who has a favorite card? Why did your mom send you food you are allergic to? Does she think if she offs you she gets your squatter’s rights?
It's very odd having a favourite playing card. The incredulous looks Fanny and Teabag gave him. It's like saying 'Oh that's my favourite piece of string'. The guy is weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's very odd having a favourite playing card. The incredulous looks Fanny and Teabag gave him. It's like saying 'Oh that's my favourite piece of string'. The guy is weird.
What the hell is wrong with liking string? Wow. (joking in case of non-humour translation)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This whole calling her "mum" thing is exactly my husband and me! I always said I would never do that, but once you have kids it is pretty common to start calling each other mum or dad! And the way he pokes at her and says "it's mum's fault" is EXACTLY what my husband does! He likes to try to get a rise out of me, the turkey! But it's just banter and silliness.
My husband and I refer to each other as mom and dad to our fur children….but to anyone else or a camera, no. (I hope there isn’t a camera in here!). I like Dan’s hustle, he seems to try to improve his filming and I get that he wants his studio complete because that’s a source of income for him. If he’s going to call her mum, cut to her stabbing him or something so I know they are playing. Fake blood would be ok, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
no, those are the two films that I have missed watching in my life.

oh, that’s just one film..

oh my oh my, that tall hunk from Downton Abbey is in it too!!
no, those are the two films that I have missed watching in my life.

oh, that’s just one film..

oh my oh my, that tall hunk from Downton Abbey is in it too!!
@HalcyonOrganic He was also in Game of Thrones, and a film Age of Adeline I loved. Here is a treat for you. ;)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think that’s what affects the chateau mafia the most

Dan the man 👨 actually gets things done ✅ whist holding down a job

In addition to having a fab little family that are the furthest thing from jumped up pretension …

Seriously burns their grills ….
Always with the side swipe … hey ho
We don’t have to like everyone

Some ppl are just lovable for being themselfs 😈

I know you love ❤ some mini apron
Have some Dan
N
Armoire as well

Happy holidays 😂😂😂😂View attachment 907620
Thats the kind of thing someone who has nothing to add to conversation would say. He made it up. No one has a favorite card. Thats just stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've awoken to start the day and I'm rather speechless..... much like those two mute, volunteers who were forced to sit through Sinterklaas with Snorty.

With coffee now in hand my reflections -
- I honestly thought poor Maria and Sabine (?) were being held hostage or were comatose. The wallpaper had more personality.
- Where has the wonderful helper who dressed like SJ at Dana's 50th gone? Now he would liven up these boring Advent vlogs.
- Squirrelboy is no longer behind the camera, but smack dab center stage in the video - the coup is complete!
- If they can film more effectively (in focus) using a tripod why did they ever need Squirrel boy anyways?
- New drinking game - drink every time Squirrelboy mentions his allergies, grandparents and woodland creatures - all 3 in today's video so 3 swigs of Baileys into my coffee
- I enjoyed the visit to Antoinette Poisson - but of course SJ has 'ALWAYS' wanted to visit - or at least since Anna, who actually know show to decorate a chateau and make wallpaper, told her about the place.
- I call BS on SJ - of course she knew that type of block wallpaper was in the shitoo - now its just another excuse to (re)decorate. How much damn wallpaper can one person use?

I need a nap now because that vlog has put me to sleep, although it may be the Bailey's before 9:00 am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Michael calling out Snorts on the Day 5 advent vlog…a squirrel on top of the chest (an easter egg for Tattle). Squirrel Boy needs to come up with some come-backs, or he’s going to get eaten alive! Maybe something about where’s Andrew? Or made any Royal Jam lately?

8C98D7B7-53B2-4188-83FF-C821991B18E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Michael calling out Snorts on the Day 5 advent vlog…a squirrel on top of the chest (an easter egg for Tattle). Squirrel Boy needs to come up with some come-backs, or he’s going to get eaten alive! Maybe something about where’s Andrew? Or made any Royal Jam lately?

View attachment 907838
Maybe:
“Thanks douche.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So I was reading the comments on Selmar’s latest vlog and Belind Hill was answering/commenting. I thought oh that must be Tatti but if it was she was talking about herself in the third person.
Strange.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 907838
Oh my gawd -- that was my favourite part!!! I had forgotten -- thanks for the reminder. Bahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I was reading the comments on Selmar’s latest vlog and Belind Hill was answering/commenting. I thought oh that must be Tatti but if it was she was talking about herself in the third person.
Strange.
Most of her comments are pretty negative toward them so it’s not Tatty. She has a YouTube account with her full fantasy name anyway.

Reactions: 10
CE11162F-8147-4C36-A8A2-DA53B22CB9D3.jpeg

SJ look this is my favorite stick my grandfather gave me.
446A6AC0-0BF9-40C9-AE5A-9DD37282C07B.jpeg

SJ look this my favorite stick from the tree the new gay planted.
C6D47509-FE7D-4682-A88E-070643D522A1.jpeg

SJ why is Ian carving his name on OUR tree? I wanted to wear my toe socks out here and play with my favorite card. Which Ian did this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMG favourite stick set me off this morning. So funny.

Ok I watched the episode with the favourite card. What on earth is that all about? Someone in comments then compared it to Tarot cards. I don't play cards - is there a game where 2 of clubs is important?

These Advent vlogs are not getting me in the Christmas spirit at all. Such a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well Belind Hill seems to be offended that Tatti wanted Diesel to have a bath. I have to say that he looks rather dirty and unkept and that’s Selmar. I think I would hose the two of them down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I liked Dan's flog, and thought the pointing fingers at 'mum' was done with affection, maybe it doesn't translate easily to some?

I still don't like parents calling each mum and dad though, weird. I had a neighbour who always referred to her husband as daddy, to the extent of telling me one time to ask daddy when she didn't know the answer to something....... apart from the fact that he's probably a good 10 years younger than me, so wtf, did she really expect me to call him daddy too?? 😱

Re Fanny's latest, she truly does look crepey. I wonder if her skin rustles in the wind? MP is still playing whack-a-mole I see. Not much else to say except another consumer episode, they just can't help themselves!
She Truly Does Look Crepey. I Wonder If Her Skin Rustles in the Wind? ~ possible new thread 🧵?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love Anna and Phillip! ...and their new hedge too!
When the hedges grow they'll create rooms and point de vue in the garden. You don't want to see everything at one glance. When you frame or create vistas the views become more precious and encourage you to walk in the garden. Evergreen hedging gives structure and rhythm which is important especially in the wintertime when there are no flowers or leaves. Chantal is a professional and they listen to her. Good job all around.

Davey's plans achieve none of this :( just huge earthworks to give Matt a job (the boys are already talking about an amphitheater, a pool and whatnot. Honestly, they're taking Fanny for a ride and try to secure a lucrative deal for Matt. And also daily work for Dan during winter months.) Sometimes I wonder who is behind the plans after all and why all the grand gestures are needed? Could they create the same impact for less? But who cares anyway of the huge cost it's only patron money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.