The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to mention there was almost no sound for half the vlog..i guess Selmar wouldnt be dissapointed if the chateau adventure blew off..he has his feet under tatties table now.
When there is sound, it's usually oddly chosen music that is so loud, it nearly blasts your ears off!

Reactions: 13
He calls her "Mum" not "Mom". "Mom" isn't commonly used in the UK.
I sometimes wonder if I am watching the same episode as some of you! He says that he's sure Mum will reorganise the tree that the boys decorated over the next few days. How many of us do exactly the same thing? It sounds as though this is something most Mums would do, so not sure how this reflects badly on Dan? As soon as our children were in bed, I'd start the tree again. :sneaky:
The Christmas tree lights and the "wrong" tree seemed to be an"in joke " between Dan and Annalise. God knows, we have had similar issues with the bloody tree lights in the past!
I thought the family seemed to have a lovely time together.
He's getting quite a reaming in the comment section over it all....I do understand about the "inside jokes" and all. It just concerns me that she smiles so seldom anymore. Poor girl...my heart goes out to her. I'm sure all the long hours Dan puts in with the chateau and gathering drone footage and then working on his man cave all the while she's doing the job we, as moms/mums, do 24/7...interacting with the kids, cooking, cleaning, laundry...doing it all, is wearing her down. Hang in there, Annalise. We love and appreciate all that you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't bring myself to watch it but am curious: was Tatty wearing her pirate Renaissance "sexy" elf drag when she met Delmar?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think that’s what affects the chateau mafia the most

Dan the man 👨 actually gets things done ✅ whist holding down a job

In addition to having a fab little family that are the furthest thing from jumped up pretension …

Seriously burns their grills ….
Always with the side swipe … hey ho
We don’t have to like everyone

Some ppl are just lovable for being themselfs 😈

I know you love ❤ some mini apron
Have some Dan
N
Armoire as well

Happy holidays 😂😂😂😂View attachment 907620
Oh my!!!...I just had to download this one!!!

Mother’s all over the globe 🌎
Of a certain vintage View attachment 907642
Downloaded as well!...I think I'm gonna go back through all the threads and save your little videos, they're all a riot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my God, he looks so cute 🥰

Oh my God, he looks so cute 🥰
I think he was VERY good looking when he was younger, and he reminded me of someone...I just realised who - he was the spitting image of Robert Patterson (not sure if thats spelt right) as Edward Cullen in Twilight!

Edward Cullen.png

Reactions: 14
It’s not mine it’s an app 🙃
Might be copyright issues

For a little info

If you like a message in tattle

On the message heading there’s an icon … to the left of the # message No (like a torn page 📄 )

Click it and you can name it

New screen says bookmark

You can name it
Give it a nickname - so you can remember

So you can build your own tattle archive …..

Marty McFly 9
Marty McFly 9
Chatty Member
2 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark 👈👈👈👈🙌

I’ll try on wiki just don’t be surprised if it dosent stay 😇
I have a downloader on my DVD player that saves them to a file on my desktop.

Reactions: 7
It's the one who plays her literary agent in the film; think he married one of the daughters (Lady Mary?) in Downton.
It's a picture of Matthew Goode. The pic is from A Discovery of Witches.

Reactions: 9
So her Madame de Pompadour fragrance is only 220 euros a bottle...not a bad gift from a grifter without money.. :rolleyes: i bet she bought it for herself..and the other two scents too..she always gets gifts..refunds..bargains and upgrades...silly me....i never get that...

And she ends her not so christmassy vlog...only another very consuming vlog..with a trip up the attic...to show another...not gonna happen project..if those patreons dont see through her by now..i guess they are lost...
Up to the attic to show what ??? Let me guess more wallpaper! What’s up with that? I’m officially sick of wallpaper, talking about it, hanging it, the history of it, the making of it. I don’t understand her obsession with wallpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's getting quite a reaming in the comment section over it all....I do understand about the "inside jokes" and all. It just concerns me that she smiles so seldom anymore. Poor girl...my heart goes out to her. I'm sure all the long hours Dan puts in with the chateau and gathering drone footage and then working on his man cave all the while she's doing the job we, as moms/mums, do 24/7...interacting with the kids, cooking, cleaning, laundry...doing it all, is wearing her down. Hang in there, Annalise. We love and appreciate all that you do!
Hope that Dan reads this, and cleans up his act. His wife and sons are treasures. He is a self serving, egotistic, nasty individual.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's the one who plays her literary agent in the film; think he married one of the daughters (Lady Mary?) in Downton.
Oh my God yes! I had forgotten. I like him as an actor and oh to have a male friend like him to lean on. 😄

Reactions: 7
I can't bring myself to watch it but am curious: was Tatty wearing her pirate Renaissance "sexy" elf drag when she met Delmar?
She was in civilian wear and what looked like headphones. She appeared cold and as always confused. That was some heavy lifting however I did a palate cleanse with Tyler and Todd, a beautiful couple building off grid in Nova Scotia. Highly recommend.

Reactions: 12
I liked Dan's flog, and thought the pointing fingers at 'mum' was done with affection, maybe it doesn't translate easily to some?

I still don't like parents calling each mum and dad though, weird. I had a neighbour who always referred to her husband as daddy, to the extent of telling me one time to ask daddy when she didn't know the answer to something....... apart from the fact that he's probably a good 10 years younger than me, so wtf, did she really expect me to call him daddy too?? 😱

Re Fanny's latest, she truly does look crepey. I wonder if her skin rustles in the wind? MP is still playing whack-a-mole I see. Not much else to say except another consumer episode, they just can't help themselves!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.