The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wholeheartedly agree that Philis channel is pretty silly. Does it take much talent to put together a tablescape from collections of porcelain? The fact that he enjoys it is one thing and can put something complementary together is great but to think he is some "expert" is so misguided. I'd rather see some videos with him actually learning what some of the silverware pieces mean and perhaps the do's and don't's of dinnertable etiquette. But I'm not sure if he could make that actually entertaining to watch😔

Reactions: 27
I think Stefanny, Potty et al. are the "beatiful people" :sneaky:

That song is old, but I remember when it was out I would occasionally jokingly say in a slow creepy whisper, “Beautiful peep-hole, beautiful peep-hole” and point to the peep hole in the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who knew? I found a couple of men I can sleep with. Even Captain America is there for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Dans cottage is still not finished...Dan ...finish the house before your finish your studio...it looks to me he really needs a space to escape his family..what is he gonna do..sit in that studio all night...and the rest in the house...I even set up a desk in our livingroom..so i can work and enjoy the familylife..i guess i dont want to escape...we have enough rooms though...
Maybe it's a handy place to put all his "stuff" and also his "cave"which he can escape to to wind down from work, edit the vlog and then shut the door on it and join the family for "family time".

Reactions: 25
Just watch a Fleuries vlog---you'll fall asleep in 120 seconds.
10 zzzzzzzz fest … shame he can’t cop on …. He’s not funny 😄

Excited for a hedge ….
Dear Santa 🤶
Can ya find Anna a grown up 🆙 man who actually works 30 hours for cash 💰
Not hedges

Oh the neighbours are good looking thou 😂
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the family seemed to have a lovely time together.
Think that’s what affects the chateau mafia the most

Dan the man 👨 actually gets things done ✅ whist holding down a job

In addition to having a fab little family that are the furthest thing from jumped up pretension …

Seriously burns their grills ….
Always with the side swipe … hey ho
We don’t have to like everyone

Some ppl are just lovable for being themselfs 😈

I know you love ❤ some mini apron
Have some Dan
N
Armoire as well

Happy holidays 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He calls her "Mum" not "Mom". "Mom" isn't commonly used in the UK.
I sometimes wonder if I am watching the same episode as some of you! He says that he's sure Mum will reorganise the tree that the boys decorated over the next few days. How many of us do exactly the same thing? It sounds as though this is something most Mums would do, so not sure how this reflects badly on Dan? As soon as our children were in bed, I'd start the tree again. :sneaky:
The Christmas tree lights and the "wrong" tree seemed to be an"in joke " between Dan and Annalise. God knows, we have had similar issues with the bloody tree lights in the past!
I thought the family seemed to have a lovely time together.
Yes, sorry for the Mom, Mum. I hope you are right and Annalise was in on the joke. He usually calls her by her name, like a person. I really think they have a lovely family, the boys are adorable.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe it's a handy place to put all his "stuff" and also his "cave"which he can escape to to wind down from work, edit the vlog and then shut the door on it and join the family for "family time".
I bet Annalise is just as pleased that his expensive equipment isn't left lying around in the house! I would be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
FFBAA5B8-7989-46FF-8007-D31D8A8A46DC.jpeg

Who has a favorite card? Why did your mom send you food you are allergic to? Does she think if she offs you she gets your squatter’s rights?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i think we all have some knowledge..put it together et voila...nobody is fooling us..

I cannot keep up lately..too busy with our Sinterklaascelebrations..we made a lot of unfortunate children happy with our fundraiser..it was a huge succes..and a very heartwarming day..for the children but also for us...and all who made it possible......
Beautiful! Thank you for your giving heart!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He calls her “Mom”. Wtf. I noticed how her jaw was set on the way to the village they visited…she looked peeved. Get it together dude.
This whole calling her "mum" thing is exactly my husband and me! I always said I would never do that, but once you have kids it is pretty common to start calling each other mum or dad! And the way he pokes at her and says "it's mum's fault" is EXACTLY what my husband does! He likes to try to get a rise out of me, the turkey! But it's just banter and silliness.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.