The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…. And what happened to the last waiter, that you kept his suit?
we have all kind of suits..better called uniforms...for grooms..for footmen..maybe more then 100 years old..very ornate..also very warm and heavy..but they look stunning..when people come to work and we have something formal..we use these things..it sounds odd..but it looks great..it costs a fortune to get them cleaned...we do clean them...lets make that clear...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
last winter it was the same situation...she doesnt want to spend money on heating..it all has to stay in the bank...Venice here we come....thats her goal...grab the last cent out of that heap...cell it and move to Venice...thats a partyplace..its so magical and paaarfect...well at least she thinks so..i find it more one big stinking moat, been there once..that was quite enough..
You might have hit it on the head ..... no heating , more money === Venice here we come!
Diesel looked disgusted!
Diesel knows things and he is willing to spill the beans for a big old juicy bone ! Remember he comes from a Vegan home now.

Can you imagine if Diesel had a little microphone in his dog collar ..... he has been sitting next to Fanny and all the others in the Chateau plus sitting near Tatts and Selmar while cooking up their latest adventure....... Diesel could have a nice little bribery happening - in fact he could make so much $$$ that he could buy Chateau de Chambord all by himself !!! :ROFLMAO:😺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree, I doubt it was similar, and I think the room won't benefit from the installation of the new one. I just thought it was interesting how she made sure to mention that there was paneling there before.
That's interesting about the window recess, I didn't think about it but you may be onto something, probably it was just installed there🧐🧐
I noticed in the entrance hall that there was some sort of panelling in the window recess so I thought it might have been the same in the grand salon originally. Ignore Oliver it’s the recess either side I noticed

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You're welcome @KiKiGee

Here's Anna at work with Balmain (Balmain The Documentary - YouTube)

View attachment 897850 View attachment 897852

Well, well, well .. SSB blabbermouthed the fact that she should be in South Africa right now! and only for 48hrs. Thought it was odd that she would go just for her mother but then out it comes .. she was going to the Villoti (or whatever it is) fashion show. Don't know why she went red when she was blabbing about it. Guilty conscience perhaps? or more likely .. Realising you shouldn't have said anything but it's live and can't be edited out?
Thanks for that video, just watched it. Brought back a lot of memories of working for a London based designer in the 80s, with all the last minute fittings and fashion show.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dear Patron

Stephanie needs you to dig deep … she needs EVERY last penny you have saved for and buried for your retirement

Dig deep … or she’ll come help you !!
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed in the entrance hall that there was some sort of panelling in the window recess so I thought it might have been the same in the grand salon originally. Ignore Oliver it’s the recess either side I noticed
i think you mean the inside shutters?? they look like that at least..dont know if they actually are inside shutters...

Reactions: 17
Cannot blame her..he is so not amusing and lazy.. ...when he starts talking... i think i need a nap...or a strong drink..i couldnt bare him around me...not even for my garden..
I don't think he is getting paid for his work. I can't think of another reason why SJ is holding onto him for her dear life.

I am still not over their playmobile afternoon...and their playmobilr armoir

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Super simple panelling but the entrance is in the 19th century part and the not so grand salon is in the 16th century part of the heap. Although, that 19th century panelling is definitely in keeping with the farmhouse and that's what they should sensibly replicate. But sensible and Stefanny don't fit in the same room.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What was all the crackling and rustling noises? It sounded like somebody was walking through leaves.. It was cringey to watch
Be part of our dream...or nightmare might be more appropriate. This was so cringeworthy .
What was all the rustling noises, It sounded like somebody was walking through leaves..I still couldn't work out what Selmar was saying, even Diesal looked confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That appalling promotional video on Kickstarter! Words fail me. I was so distracted by their horrible hair, Tatty's ears, and all the pawing at each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is exactly what I thought - I'm extremely confident there was always panelling in the window recesses in order to house the internal shutters, but she neglected to provide evidence of there being fixing points on the main room walls. I highly doubt there ever was - most likely tapestries around the walls.

I'd also like to point out the cement sprayed up the walls she said she discovered that when she moved in (are we to believe that?)..... she is crazy not to have removed that. It needs to be taken down so that the walls can breathe and replaced with lime render. It is flabbergasting to me that a person of her age and passion for all things chateaux isn't clued up on authentic building materials for her dream home.... And the bullshit from the axing video earlier this month where purportedly large quantities of insulation was concealed behind the stud walls - proved to be false yet again. Why lie? Even her own cousin is exposing her left, right and centre.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
oh you expected some juicy details about that waiter we had...who gave a blowjob to a guest in the pantry...that guy we got rid off..also the guest was never again invited...oh and he had already his uniform off...
actully, I expected such a backstory too..

is there a room in your manor that hasn’t been tainted with sin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.